Thanos handing out a;s beatings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Who gives Thanos the toughest 1on1 fight ?

- Hyperion
- Blue Marvel
- Cls.Thor
- Cls. Hercules
- Silver Surfer
- Black Bolt
- Dr.Strange
- Quasar
- Cls. Juggernaut
- Hulk

Stoic
They all do about the same. Cain has the ability to last the longest unless Thanos pulls that helmet off and dominate his mind.

zom1967
Originally posted by Stoic
They all do about the same. Cain has the ability to last the longest unless Thanos pulls that helmet off and dominate his mind. He slaps Juggs around like a Bioch,then pimps him off easy!Don`t ever write off Thanos that easy again,penis.

Supermex
Originally posted by zom1967
He slaps Juggs around like a Bioch,then pimps him off easy!Don`t ever write off Thanos that easy again,penis.

Wtf!! Lmao!! penis!!

riv6672
Toughest one one one fight? Hulk, followed by Strange and Blue Marvel.

Magnon
Juggernaut or Strange would be the trickiest for Thanos to beat.

riv6672
Juggernaut'd be #4 on my list. Harder to take out than BM but less versatile, so he got eeked out of my #3 spot.

Insane Titan
Dr Strange would be the hardest fight.

h1a8
Surfer if he uses his ftl reflexes and speed, then comes Strange

StiltmanFTW
He slaps Juggs around like a Bioch,then pimps him off easy!Don`t ever write off Thanos that easy again,penis.

Zominator owns again laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Yes, probably.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He owned what? Himself? He certainly didn't own me. He'd have to work on his grammar for several more decades for that to happen.

StiltmanFTW
He owned what? Himself? He certainly didn't own me. He'd have to work on his grammar for several more decades for that to happen.

You're obviously not familiar with zom. If you were, you would know I was joking. Zom was like that from the very beginning.

Stoic
You're obviously not familiar with zom. If you were, you would know I was joking. Zom was like that from the very beginning.

I know, but i don't want point out the obvious. My mom taught me to never mock the afflicted.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, I see thumb up

ShadowFyre
Strange,Juggs. Would do the "best" if by the the best you mean get their ass kicked pretty much the same as everyone else.

Thor,Surfer, Strange are the most powerful on the list though.

Supermex

Like in GOTG, Zom!!

Who!!!

Never heard of this Penis, Zom

No penis would own, Stoic!

byrdgang21
Probably Strange. Definitely not Herc tho

Supermex
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Probably Strange. Definitely not Herc tho

What's your problem with Herc!?

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
What's your problem with Herc!?

Herc vs Thanos would be like bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. Herc isn't equipped to go more than a round with Thanos.

riv6672
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer if he uses his ftl reflexes and speed, then comes Strange
Thats true on SS. Gonna have to bump everyone down a number.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Toughest one one one fight? Hulk, followed by Strange and Blue Marvel.

This.

zom1967
I know, but i don't want point out the obvious. My mom taught me to never mock the afflicted. And who the phck do you think you are hore.I own you and your whole hick family Biotch,tell your father to brush that tooth.Cock face!

LordofBrooklyn
1. Dr. Strange- Dr. Strange is a God. If you know who made that statement; you realize why The Sorceror Supreme holds this rank.

2. Blue Marvel- Controversial, yes, but true. Adam utilizing anti-matter on the emo eggplant coupled with his other powers would prove interesting.

3.Thor- If the Blonde whore that is the Odinson had an intellect to match his warrior spirit, Thanos would have more of a fight.

4. Silver Surfer- Norrin's mentality is the key factor. If he had Thor's fighting spirit he would be ranked higher.

5. Hyperion- I want to place Hyperion higher but can't quite justify it.

6. Black Bolt- If Boltagon could maintain his ability to amp his powers he would pose more of a threat.

7.Juggernaut- If Cain utilized the gem in a more innovative manner he would be more dangerous.

8.Quasar- Wendell has potential but that doesn't work here.

9.Hulk- Thanos compells Banner to KO himself!

10. Hercules- Zeus will avenge his son's beating.

complexbrother
Silver surfer, then Blue Marvel, then Classic Juggernaut

Supermex
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1. Dr. Strange- Dr. Strange is a God. If you know who made that statement; you realize why The Sorceror Supreme holds this rank.

2. Blue Marvel- Controversial, yes, but true. Adam utilizing anti-matter on the emo eggplant coupled with his other powers would prove interesting.

3.Thor- If the Blonde whore that is the Odinson had an intellect to match his warrior spirit, Thanos would have more of a fight.

4. Silver Surfer- Norrin's mentality is the key factor. If he had Thor's fighting spirit he would be ranked higher.

5. Hyperion- I want to place Hyperion higher but can't quite justify it.

6. Black Bolt- If Boltagon could maintain his ability to amp his powers he would pose more of a threat.

7.Juggernaut- If Cain utilized the gem in a more innovative manner he would be more dangerous.

8.Quasar- Wendell has potential but that doesn't work here.

9.Hulk- Thanos compells Banner to KO himself!

10. Hercules- Zeus will avenge his son's beating.

Nice LOB

Zeus lol

Stoic
And who the phck do you think you are hore.I own you and your whole hick family Biotch,tell your father to brush that tooth.Cock face!

Who do I think I am? Well, I know for certain that I am your superior in every way. Learn how to read, write, and spell. Once that happens get back to me.

Diesldude
Who do I think I am? Well, I know for certain that I am your superior in every way. Learn how to read, write, and spell. Once that happens get back to me.

What's wrong with that dude, his personal attack came out of nowhere. For an old man, he sounds really childish.

zom1967
Oh I have always owned you and your whole on welfare access card familly.Stop smoking crack and feed those kids,And stop blowing tricks ,Bioch!

zom1967
Originally posted by Diesldude
What's wrong with that dude, his personal attack came out of nowhere. For an old man, he sounds really childish. So don`t dare come at me like that,jag off.And don`t call me old,your mother painted the town red with her dripping wet vagina.I am probably your father, so have some respect (SON).

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
What's wrong with that dude, his personal attack came out of nowhere. For an old man, he sounds really childish.

He's retarded. Not to worry though, because when Bada drops the ban bat on his @$$ I'll be sure to laugh. I will have the last laugh.

riv6672
So you'll have two laughs. Glutton. no

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Prof. T.C McAbe
- Hyperion - Thanos 7/10
- Blue Marvel, Thanos 8/10
- Cls.Thor, Thanos 5-6/10
- Cls. Hercules, Thanos 6-7/10
- Silver Surfer, Thanos 10/10
- Black Bolt, Thanos 9-10/10
- Dr.Strange, Classic Strange 9/10
- Quasar, Thanos 9-10/10
- Cls. Juggernaut, Thanos 6-7/10
- Hulk, Thanos 5-6/10

StiltmanFTW
So don`t dare come at me like that,jag off.And don`t call me old,your mother painted the town red with her dripping wet vagina.I am probably your father, so have some respect (SON).

laughing out loud

Never stop zomming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.