Powerless Wonder Man vs Luke Cage H2H cage fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Powerless fighters, H2H.

Fight takes place inside an octagon.

Wonder Man

Theme song

cgUp3mBCBkE

vs

Cage

Theme song

Hj3mHN8h_zk

Who wins this?

riv6672
Cage.

Mike82
The wannabe hollywood actor vs some tough dude who grew up in the streets? Cage stomps.

Stoic
Cage, but not a stomp. Both were trained by pretty capable fighters. Cage just trained for a longer period of time.

deathslash
Cage

golem370
Are they both still their same size? I would say diabetes and high cholesterol is going to win

Simon 6foo2 380lbs

vs

6foot6 425lbs

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Stoic
Cage, but not a stomp. Both were trained by pretty capable fighters. Cage just trained for a longer period of time. has Simon shown skill?

Stoic
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
has Simon shown skill?

He did when he beat up on Rulk. I recall a time that he was taking training lessons from Steve, because he was lacked the power of mega bricks or something to that flavor. Imagine if Steve had Simon's strength, durability, and power? I'd give him high odds against some of the more impressive powers out there (not naming any names).

riv6672
Couldnt find scans of Cap training Simon. Closest i got was Stark, but thats not really pertinent here.

The Nuul
Simon has out fought Thor until Thor used his powers, he also fought Hulk, Iron Man, Adam Warlock, Abom, Ultron, Hyperion, Red Hulk, Vision, Wolverine, I'm sure there are others, he's no wannabe.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113083/3289860-7757006270-76523.jpg

riv6672
I myself didnt say Simon was a push over, i just think Cage is better. I take nothing away from one character in picking the other.

Also, Cage manhandling Iron Fist:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/abb96677b6774dc339290a68953aad35/tumblr_mkt9eg2vsH1r7pumio1_400.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.