Black Panther Vs Warblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BP_zpsacorw1v3.jpg

vs

WS Warblade
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WB_zpssdm71i93.png
DCnU Warblade
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WB2_zpshvu6bc01.jpg

Invisible Sanji
Black Panther

Golgo13
Originally posted by Invisible Sanji
Black Panther

How do you see it going down?

RangerDX
Warblade slaughters him. Hes way above BPs class if we're talking WS version (i havent read DC one). Shapers like him can cut to a molecular level as well wouldnt be surprised if he alter vibranium like that and cut it hes cut Captain Atom and Majestic level durability. At the very least completely contain him b/c of the material and leave him immobile

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/73958/2701244-102476_11961_warblade_super.jpg

Hes very skilled as well and his healing factor/regenerative capabilities are to notch. I really so no way for BP to actually hurt him let alone kill him. He has come back easily from shots and powers from Defile whos a Despero level being.

Warblade is incredibly dangerous he shouldnt be put up against street levelers. Even the top tier ones like SpiderMan, Deathstroke, Nemesis, Zealot, Midnighter, Iron Fist etc dont have any real shot of beating him. Well Midnighter could BFR him with Doors but thats it and BFRing is lame for battle threads

Horus1
What about Black Panthers anti metal claws made of antartic vibranium? He is skilled enough to hit Warblade, and if he connects with those claws I'd be interested to see the effect on Warblade. I'd say that would be enough to take him down as they can desolve adamantium.

StyleTime
Originally posted by RangerDX
Warblade slaughters him. Hes way above BPs class if we're talking WS version (i havent read DC one). Shapers like him can cut to a molecular level as well wouldnt be surprised if he alter vibranium like that and cut it hes cut Captain Atom and Majestic level durability. At the very least completely contain him b/c of the material and leave him immobile

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/73958/2701244-102476_11961_warblade_super.jpg

Hes very skilled as well and his healing factor/regenerative capabilities are to notch. I really so no way for BP to actually hurt him let alone kill him. He has come back easily from shots and powers from Defile whos a Despero level being.

Warblade is incredibly dangerous he shouldnt be put up against street levelers. Even the top tier ones like SpiderMan, Deathstroke, Nemesis, Zealot, Midnighter, Iron Fist etc dont have any real shot of beating him. Well Midnighter could BFR him with Doors but thats it and BFRing is lame for battle threads
The "infinitely" sharp thing is hyperbole, but I agree overall. WS Warblade is too much for most streets since conventional physical force means little to him. I don't see how BP can beat him.

DCnU Warblade I have no idea. Wasn't he killed by Deathstroke?

RangerDX
Originally posted by StyleTime
The "infinitely" sharp thing is hyperbole, but I agree overall. WS Warblade is too much for most streets since conventional physical force means little to him. I don't see how BP can beat him.

DCnU Warblade I have no idea. Wasn't he killed by Deathstroke?

Well obviously the infinite part is but from his WS run there was no object or enemy he struck that he didnt do damage to. Plus he alters his blades on a molecular level so i think he can def have an effect on vibranium. Hes shown to completely immobilize ppl with material and metal similar to it as well. Yeah i cant see any street level character standing a chance against him. Id prolly even favor him against guys like Hulk TBH

i dont know i havent read the DC stuff

carver9
Sigh*

This is a mismatch. DCNU Blade was taking it to the titans and actually had the advantage over an experienced Superboy. Wild Storm can not be hurt by physical means. Golgo, how is Black Panther winning one round?

Vanguard
I just know that most recently Warblade was killed by Deathstroke. And if Deathstroke can do it, Panther can definitely do it.

Vanguard
Originally posted by RangerDX

You left Panther off your list of top notch streets. You're lowballing him.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
I just know that most recently Warblade was killed by Deathstroke. And if Deathstroke can do it, Panther can definitely do it.

Deathstroke had a special weapon to do it.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Deathstroke had a special weapon to do it.

But he didn't use the special weapon on Warblade. He just beheaded him.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
But he didn't use the special weapon on Warblade. He just beheaded him.

It was off panel, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.