What If ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
could anyone have stopped palpatine if luke and leia had died with their mother on poliss mossa ?

The Merchant
No. I wonder what he would have done with Vader though once he established the Dark Empire part of his plan.

Sinious
He would probably dispose of him once he started actualizing his quest for omnipotency.

The Merchant
I've always had an interesting fanfic idea where Palpatine decides to try and master Midichlorian manipulation, tries to obtain a piece of Vader's blood, and then with it create a pure Anakin clone without the use of Cloning technology using MC manipulation and then possess it to become Uber-Palpatine.

Sinious
That's a cool idea, you should go for it.

Mine is less of a speculation though. Its stated somewhere that Sidious would indirectly consume all life in the galaxy at some point. Tempest showed me the source and the quote like a year ago but I don't remember where it is. I think it was stated that the force users under his rule would drain their surroundings and Sidious would drain them. So I assume once that process began, Sidious would kill Vader to make sure there is no interference.

Trocity
Fanon NONSENSE.

Darth Sidious' plan never include draining all life in galaxy, this is simply false.

Emperor Vitiate is one who would consume all life in the galaxy and become a limitless God.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is PT puppet and Emperor Vitiate hater.

Sidious consuming all life in galaxy, HAH. Absurd.

Zenwolf
I don't see any benefit in him doing that anyway tbh, his goals were completely different anyway and he had the galaxy pretty much.

Trocity
I would agree with that. It does seem pretty pointless to drain the galaxy of all life and become a God over nothing.

Sidious doesn't seem the type who would be content with that, honestly.

Emperordmb
Abeloth would've escaped eventually and destroyed him.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Fanon NONSENSE.

Darth Sidious' plan never include draining all life in galaxy, this is simply false.

Emperor Vitiate is one who would consume all life in the galaxy and become a limitless God.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is PT puppet and Emperor Vitiate hater.

Sidious consuming all life in galaxy, HAH. Absurd.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but this post doesn't make any sense.

ILS
Originally posted by Sinious
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but this post doesn't make any sense. That's because he was pretending to be LeGenD.

Trocity
I actually didn't think I could make that more obvious lmao.

Sinious
Oh okay lol

The Merchant
I think I know what source you're talking about, it's at the end of one of the issues of the first Dark Empire that sheds some background info on certain events. What Palpatine was planning to do to the Galaxy was basically replace every high ranking member in the Empire with a Dark-sider to spread their influence across the Galaxy and basically replicate what he did to Byss but on the Galactic scale.

Darth Abonis
In canon, he'd rule the galaxy forever

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
I think I know what source you're talking about, it's at the end of one of the issues of the first Dark Empire that sheds some background info on certain events. What Palpatine was planning to do to the Galaxy was basically replace every high ranking member in the Empire with a Dark-sider to spread their influence across the Galaxy and basically replicate what he did to Byss but on the Galactic scale.

Precisely that.

So yeah, if Luke and Leia were dead, Palpatine would slowly end the galaxy to become a dark God and by the time Abeloth was free, he would be more powerful than her imo.

Q99
I think eventually the Force would throw a new Chosen One at him.

And/or Vader would do the job as a sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.