Dishonored 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
UnsDyv-TtJg

**** Yes.

Arachnid1
F*CK YES! I absolutely loved the first one. I'll even be buying the definitive addition when it comes out, despite havng bought it last gen with all the DLC.

Emily is awesome, but I'm going to play through as badass Corvo again.

Quincy
Dishonored so under-appreciated. I'm so down

Smasandian
I don't think it was under appreciated. I remember when it came out there was a lot of fanfare and it still being talked about as being a great game.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy
Dishonored so under-appreciated. I'm so down

Under-appreciated by whom?

Originally posted by Smasandian
I don't think it was under appreciated. I remember when it came out there was a lot of fanfare and it still being talked about as being a great game.

It won quite a few awards too.

Anyway, my only wish for this game right now is that they do not lock the right arm to the sword. The sword was next to useless in a no-kill playthrough.

Quincy
I wonder how often you can switch between the two mains

Bardock42
I also feel that Dishonored isn't appreciated as much as it should be, because it's so good.

Quincy
thumb up

Demonic Phoenix
Bumped because people couldn't find this thread.

Demonic Phoenix
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--qoffRwCf--/abce1g9drkyju1unhfxm.jpg

Man, I wish Corvo gets his hood back.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Quincy
I wonder how often you can switch between the two mains I read somewhere, that if you choose between Emily or Corvo, you have to stick with that character for the rest of the game.

I can't wait for this game. My only concern is since I am on XboxOne, will I be getting an incomplete game.

Demonic Phoenix
Cr0aNvjj5EQ
hTNzda1Oh08

Game looks amazing.

Emily is undoubtedly the star of D2 (to the point where I am wondering why Corvo is playable), but you would think that they would have showed some of Corvo's gameplay in 2.

I wonder if the character you do not choose dies in the intro.

Demonic Phoenix
http://i.imgur.com/EHI4Z1Wh.jpg

Delilah's apparently a Kaldwin. Just noticed that Billie Lurk is alive. Low Chaos for canon confirmed all around.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
http://i.imgur.com/EHI4Z1Wh.jpg

Delilah's apparently a Kaldwin. Just noticed that Billie Lurk is alive. Low Chaos for canon confirmed all around.

all right who do I have to kill laughing out loud to get this version of the game?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Smasandian

Estacado
Shadow powers lookin sexay.

Demonic Phoenix
Jindosh Mansion - Corvo
ezvfYs0pS3M

Jindosh Mansion - Emily Low Chaos

RSgvg5Sl5Q8

Jindosh Mansion - Emily High Chaos

Q5l-Bh65KHE

Arachnid1
pQwbKghD5Q8

7 more days. I am seriously torn on who to play as, but I'm leaning towards Corvo. Difficult choice is difficult.

Quincy
I can't wait to play this.

Dishonored is low key one of my favorite games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.