Halloween Returns!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Just heard about this.....

http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2015/06/dimension-films-announces-new-halloween-reboot-halloween-returns#

...not sure how I feel about it....other then PLEASE DON'T ROB ZOMBIE OR RESSURECTION THIS SHIT UP......AGAIN!!!!!

Impediment
That link doesn't work.

Golgo13
Awesome.

BruceSkywalker
sounds like shit.. will pass unless there be a fairly decent cast

Kazenji
Good that he's coming back and its not in the form of a remake.

Shinobi Popcorn
Don't throw tomatoes at me, but I actually liked the first Zombie film. The second was okay, but didn't feel like a Halloween movie.

I'm all for acknowledging films that came before, so long as they ignore the curse stuff.

juggerman
I loved the 1st Zombie one. The second one stunk to high heaven.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, I liked the first one too, though see why others didn't and definitely recognize its faults. The 2nd Zombie one however was pretty much unwatchable.

juggerman
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The 2nd Zombie one however was pretty much unwatchable.

thumb up

Flyattractor
Half of the first Zomoween was good, but after watching 5 minutes of "little Mikey" and his over the top Redneck family I wanted to kill them all in the most painful way possible. I cheered watching them die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.