Marvel Characters that can best Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Do you agree or dissagree with everything mentioned within this article?

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/06/12/marvel-characters-that-could-defeat-superman-3301488?lt_source=external,manual

burrrrrr
Mr. Mittens stomps Superman 1000/10

Sin I AM
List like those are by people who dont read comics

Magic Joe
The dude that wrote the list states that he didn't even know who Runner was 😀

Reflassshh
laughing out loud at Gladiator though.

Stoic
Originally posted by ozz81

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/06/12/marvel-characters-that-could-defeat-superman-3301488?lt_source=external,manual

There are a few that would outright defeat Superman on that list.

"Id"
Dissagree

riv6672
Man, i didnt want a reading assignment. sad

Off the top of MY head, though, in no particular order...

Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Hank Pym
Reed Richards
Blue Marvel
Dr. Doom

...Just for starters.

relentless1
Surfer and Phoenix, thats about it

abhilegend
Not surfer, Thor or Gladiator.

Carry on.

Stoic
Originally posted by relentless1

Superman would beat Galactus? Is this what you believe?

golem370
Morg

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman would beat Galactus? Is this what you believe?
I didnt know we were going that high, power wise. How many Celestials are there? However many there are, that many can best Superman.

D-Block
Originally posted by Reflassshh
laughing out loud at Gladiator though.

Star428
Doom and Strange would have a decent shot of winning assuming they had some kind of magic shields up at start of battle. If not, Clark could easily blitz either one of'em. Thor? No. Hulk? LOL. Nope. Surfer might have a decent shot if he's not his usual pacifist self and he uses weakness exploitation.

DarkSaint85
Whilst Surfer is a pacifist, he's not a pussy in fights.....

abhilegend
Surfer would be closest fight out of Thor, Hulk and surfer against Superman separately.

None of them have the average to beat Superman for a majority.

Gadabout
Forum rules...

Definite...
Thanos
Surfer
Monica (does she have a code name now?)
Strange
Asgardian Destroyer

High probability...
Sentry
Thor w/belt of strength
WB Hulk
Trion Juggs
Forgotten one
Blue Marvel

Possibles
Thor (possibly only by BFR)
Quasar
WW Hulk
Dr. Doom
Kallark
Ikaris

Bfr victories
Loki
Cloak
Blackout
Lockjaw...lol

Newjak
The question is of course those that could best Superman.

So while I do not think Galds takes Superman for the majority I do think he can beat him.

So based on that list I would say the only ones I do not think could best Superman are Apoc and Hulk.

Hulk lacks the versatility needed to engage him and doesn't have the raw power output to overcome that disadvantage.

Apoc I just don't feel is up there. I know he had a decent showing lately against Thor but I do not think that is close to his average and Thor still managed to over come him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Gadabout
Forum rules...

Definite...
Thanos
Surfer
Monica (does she have a code name now?)
Strange
Asgardian Destroyer

High probability...
Sentry
Thor w/belt of strength
WB Hulk
Trion Juggs
Forgotten one

Possibles
Thor (possibly only by BFR)
Quasar
WW Hulk
Dr. Doom
Kallark
Ikaris

Bfr victories
Loki
Cloak
Blackout
Lockjaw...lol
Haha, what? Ikaris? Forgotten one?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
This article is not about who bests him for a majority. Gladiator absolutely can beat him. Lots of marvel characters would beat him. In marvel he'd be another slightly more competent Gladiator.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1

LOL at you thinking that Superman would beat Galactus.

carver9
Everyone on that list can beat him. 90 to 98% can pull a majority or outright stomp.

cdtm
That's a pretty random list. Kallark and Norrin with Phoenix and big G? What did he, troll CBR and Comicvine Superman fights?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So much butthurt in this article, I loled though ^^.

Would beat Superman for sure:
Galactus
Phoenix Force

Have a good chance to beat Superman:
Runner with the Gem

Might beat Superman or stalemate him:
Silver Surfer (weakness exploration)
Thanos
Sentry

Would most likely lose:
Gladiator
Apocalypse
WBH

DarkSaint85
IYO, WBH, Apoc and Glads will be beaten 10/10 by Supes?

Because the article is saying whether they can beat him or not, even if it is 1/10...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
IYO, WBH, Apoc and Glads will be beaten 10/10 by Supes?

Because the article is saying whether they can beat him or not, even if it is 1/10...

No, not 10/10, they would win maybe 1-4/10. I though my wording was clear ^^.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
In marvel he'd be another slightly more competent Gladiator.

Even for a Thanosi, your idiocy is outrageous.

Kallark's best is equivalent to Superman at his most mediocre.

riv6672
You forgot to say

LIES!

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
So much butthurt in this article, I loled though ^^.

Would beat Superman for sure:
Galactus
Phoenix Force

Have a good chance to beat Superman:
Runner with the Gem

Might beat Superman or stalemate him:
Silver Surfer (weakness exploration)
Thanos
Sentry

Would most likely lose:
Gladiator
Apocalypse
WBH

Are you kidding me? I respect you knowledge, but WBH, Sentry and Thanos are CLEARLY above, Surfer would win a clear majority.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not surfer, Thor or Gladiator.

Carry on.

To say neither Thor nor Surfer who are at the very least equals with Superman, couldn't POSSIBLY beat Superman is nothing short of fanboyism.

carver9
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Are you kidding me? I respect you knowledge, but WBH, Sentry and Thanos are CLEARLY above, Surfer would win a clear majority.

Pointless arguing against him about it. He hates both Thanos and World Breaker.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Pointless arguing against him about it. He hates both Thanos and World Breaker.

I personally give WWH the majority over Superman much less WBH which is overkill.

Surtur
I kind of hate whoever wrote that article. Why are you bringing up Galactus? Yes, he could slap Superman down, but there are so many beings less powerful then Big G that could do it..you might as well of just put "Eternity" and "Death" on the list.

This same person then feels Hulk can beat Superman? Or Apocalypse can? Good lord no. That is Hulk fanboyism.

Hulk only defeats a Superman who is fighting like an utter moron. Which I guess is an accomplishment? I certainly couldn't defeat a Superman fighting like a moron so..points? Hulk certainly doesn't belong on a list with the likes of Silver Surfer, Thanos, Sentry, and Galactus.

carver9
I personally give WWH the majority over Superman much less WBH which is overkill.

Some people agree with this as well and I think WWH would slaughter him but I just wanted to let you know ahead of time to prepare for a long debate. The hate in him is strong. He's still a cool guy though.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
I kind of hate whoever wrote that article. Why are you bringing up Galactus? Yes, he could slap Superman down, but there are so many beings less powerful then Big G that could do it..you might as well of just put "Eternity" and "Death" on the list.

This same person then feels Hulk can beat Superman? Or Apocalypse can? Good lord no. That is Hulk fanboyism.

Why is it so hard to imgine Apocolypse beating him? Because he doesn't have space feats? He has the power and the versatility, you are just huge up on him being an X-Foe.

carver9

Or you know nothing of the Hulk. Current Superman writer said that Hulk would beat an AMPED Superman. Wouldn't throw off the fan card there either. Moral of the story is, people have different opinions. Your opinion is no better than anyone's here. Especially based off what the character have done.

Blue Area Vet
Some people agree with this as well and I think WWH would slaughter him but I just wanted to let you know ahead of time to prepare for a long debate. The hate in him is strong. He's still a cool guy though.

There will be no debate. I have a good understanding of what level he was portrayed at, and it was high high herald. The deciding factor is that if they were to meet, WWH would be super fueled by rage. If now, then he wouldn't be WWH. Wearing out Sentry is unthinkable.

Surtur
Why is it so hard to imgine Apocolypse beating him? Because he doesn't have space feats? He has the power and the versatility, you are just huge up on him being an X-Foe.

Because he consistently isn't powerful enough. If you want to go by high end non consistent feats fine, but then we do the same for Supes and he still blows Apocalypse away. His being an X-Foe is irrelevant.

Or you know nothing of the Hulk. Current Superman writer said that Hulk would beat an AMPED Superman. Wouldn't throw off the fan card there either. Moral of the story is, people have different opinions. Your opinion is no better than anyone's here. Especially based off what the character have done.

Moral of the story is the current Superman writer just plain does not know what the f*ck he is talking about. I mean holy shit that is up there with Joss Whedon's "Buffy is Spider-Man level strong!" comments.

I think you need to stop repeating asinine claims from people in the comic business. Even if you don't believe their asinine claims, it doesn't help. This harkens back to the "Marvel said Hulk is stronger then Celestials!" thing.

Blue Area Vet
Because he consistently isn't powerful enough. If you want to go by high end non consistent feats fine, but then we do the same for Supes and he still blows Apocalypse away.

Moral of the story is the current Superman writer just plain does not know what the f*ck he is talking about. I mean holy shit that is up there with Joss Whedon's "Buffy is Spider-Man level strong!" comments.

Marvel doesn't make it a habit of constanty displaying cheesy strength feats. They have a more realistic and mature audience. You don't often see this sort of dick measuring:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111189414/4449414-4424568127-32940.jpg

carver9
Because he consistently isn't powerful enough. If you want to go by high end non consistent feats fine, but then we do the same for Supes and he still blows Apocalypse away. His being an X-Foe is irrelevant.

I think you need to stop repeating asinine claims from people in the comic business. Even if you don't believe their asinine claims, it doesn't help. This harkens back to the "Marvel said Hulk is stronger then Celestials!" thing.

Or you just need to start reading some Hulk comics. Simple process. It's ok if you think Superman can beat Hulk, Thor, or whoever but don't act like your opinion is set in stone when overall, it isn't. Especially for a person that admitted he doesn't read comics on the character.

Surtur
Your last post tells me you haven't read much of Marvel if you don't think they do their fair share of dick measuring. Seriously? They just do it in different ways.

Or you just need to start reading some Hulk comics. Simple process. It's ok if you think Superman can beat Hulk, Thor, or whoever but don't act like your opinion is set in stone when overall, it isn't. Especially for a person that admitted he doesn't read comics on the character.

But you STILL need to stop with the asinine claims from people in comics. Use feats, not what motherf*ckers said. I don't care if God himself comes down and says Hulk can beat Superman, you don't cite that, you cite feats.

You mentioning some dipshit said Hulk can beat an amped Superman suggests YOU agree. How can you be taken seriously then, if you agree with that statement?

carver9
Your last post tells me you haven't read much of Marvel if you don't think they do their fair share of dick measuring.

But you STILL need to stop with the asinine claims from people in comics. Use feats, not what motherf*ckers said.

Who said I'm taking writer words for my claims? Some have said Superman can beat Hulk as well. You're missing the point. Whoever claims whoever wins between the two is what everyone? It's their opinions. You can go against this if you want but at the end of the day if someone think Superman can beat Hulk or Hulk can beat Superman, it's their opinion and you saying something different does not make your claim right. There are some here that'll give Hulk the majority over Supes and there are some that goes against this. Imo, current Hulk would break him but you don't have to agree with this and I think you know why...

Surtur
But we all know everyone has opinions. But of course people their opinion is the right one. So you are making points that do not need to be made.

Yes, it is my opinion Hulk can't win. Also now I'm of the opinion Superman needs a new writer, but that is a different discussion.

Blue Area Vet
Your last post tells me you haven't read much of Marvel if you don't think they do their fair share of dick measuring.

But you STILL need to stop with the asinine claims from people in comics. Use feats, not what motherf*ckers said.

**** FEATS

Yeah, I said it. The biggest determining factor is performances against characters of a similar tier. For example, those of you that think that Superman is above Thor, even within the context of the shitty fight they had (portrayed by a writer who was on his way to write for D.C.), why were they shown to be at worst near equals (of course with Thor ignoring 85% of his power set)? Feats don't mean shit. Some D.C. fans would argue that Green Lantern has better feats than Surfer, but it didn't matter in their meeting, did it?

Blue Area Vet
But we all know everyone has opinions. But of course people their opinion is the right one. So you are making points that do not need to be made.

Yes, it is my opinion Hulk can't win.

WTF is Surtur your handle? All you do is boost D.C.

Anyway, do you really think that Superman is above all incarnations of Hulk?

Surtur
So again, we go by feats and you just said screw em. Nothing more to say.

Surtur
WTF is Surtur your handle? All you do is boost D.C.

Anyway, do you really think that Superman is above all incarnations of Hulk?

Uh nope, I've been in a variety of Marvel topics saying they can win. I just kind of go by feats, you know, the same things you just said "screw it!" in regards to? I've said countless times Thanos can beat Supes, that Silver Surfer can, that Sentry can. I even said it in a recent topic. But yeah, all I do is boost DC!

carver9

Yes, it is my opinion Hulk can't win. Also now I'm of the opinion Superman needs a new writer, but that is a different discussion.

Understandable. Now we know your opinion. My opinion on Hulk being able to win is based on his freaking punching power and durability. Within a 6 to 7 month time span it was said that Hulk could juggle suns and I believe it since the guy held a freaking sun on his back. Not only that, he punched a ship the size of a continent out of orbit. Tanked a Continental level attack. Fought against a Hulk and the entire planet was shaking. Recently fought and was shaking a continent. Fought again recently and shook the planet. I don't even have to go back a yr (where he has insane fts) let alone five to ten years. This dude has been consistently, insanely powerful. Yes, I am most Def giving him the edge. Hell, they had to gather a team of Avengers that had a Thor on it to halt Hulk and he felt confident that he could take them. Now explain your ON PANEL reasons on why DCNU Superman can beat Hulk.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JayDaDon
To say neither Thor nor Surfer who are at the very least equals with Superman, couldn't POSSIBLY beat Superman is nothing short of fanboyism.
At the very least equal? Want to test that? I've thrown challenge for surfer fans right now, you can post feats for surfer if you like.

And I said they can't beat him for a majority.

abhilegend
Understandable. Now we know your opinion. My opinion on Hulk being able to win is based on his freaking punching power and durability. Within a 6 to 7 month time span it was said that Hulk could juggle suns and I believe it since the guy held a freaking sun on his back. Not only that, he punched a ship the size of a continent out of orbit. Tanked a Continental level attack. Fought against a Hulk and the entire planet was shaking. Recently fought and was shaking a continent. Fought again recently and shook the planet. I don't even have to go back a yr (where he has insane fts) let alone five to ten years. This dude has been consistently, insanely powerful. Yes, I am most Def giving him the edge. Hell, they had to gather a team of Avengers that had a Thor on it to halt Hulk and he felt confident that he could take them. Now explain your ON PANEL reasons on why DCNU Superman can beat Hulk.
laughing out loud

How did his fight with Sun God went carver?

Insane Titan
That guys list is phucking awful

Blue Area Vet
Uh nope, I've been in a variety of Marvel topics saying they can win. I just kind of go by feats, you know, the same things you just said "screw it!" in regards to? I've said countless times Thanos can beat Supes, that Silver Surfer can, that Sentry can. I even said it in a recent topic. But yeah, all I do is boost DC!

That's what I have observed, a lot of D.C. ball washing. I don't see any of the "countless" claims and if I did, I wouldn't have commented as I did.

Blue Area Vet
At the very least equal? Want to test that? I've thrown challenge for surfer fans right now, you can post feats for surfer if you like.

And I said they can't beat him for a majority.

LMAO, you can't test that, they aren't real characters. Snap back to reality.

carver9
laughing out loud

How did his fight with Sun God went carver?

The same way Superman fight against Helspont went. Hulk fought, had the advantage and loss. Superman fou... my bad, he got one pieced, got a brain injury and passed the f out. Not the only time it happened either. Helspont combat showings sucks by the way.

Blue Area Vet
The same way Superman fight against Helspont went. Hulk fought, had the advantage and loss. Superman fou... my bad, he got one pieced, got a brain injury and passed the f out. Not the only time it happened either. Helspont combat showings sucks by the way.

laughing

You should have said the same way Sups did against The Anointed One.

abhilegend
LMAO, you can't test that, they aren't real characters. Snap back to reality.
There are these things called comics.

You should read them.Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

How did Hulk's fight with those gorillas went BTW? The same ones which Shanna was fighting?

Or against Wolverine?

carver9
There are these things called comics.

You should read them.
laughing out loud

How did Hulk's fight with those gorillas went BTW? The same ones which Shanna was fighting?

Or against Wolverine?

Hulk got bit pretty good by Gorilla. Kind of like Batman on Venom punched blood out of Superman mouth or Superman getting killed by an amped Batman punch. Or Aquaman one shotting him. Or...

I don't even know why I am continuing this with you. What's the point here ABHI?

abhilegend
Hulk got bit pretty good by Gorilla. Kind of like Batman on Venom punched blood out of Superman mouth or Superman getting killed by an amped Batman punch. Or Aquaman one shotting him. Or...

I don't even know why I am continuing this with you. What's the point here ABHI?
So much angst from you.

Ok, none of the things you said were actually true except Batman drawing blood from Superman.

You better shut up about the nonsense of Batman killing Superman with one punch.

That hulk will get his shit pushed in by Superman? Just like against Sun God? Even your go Pak said WBH needs to get angry to beat Superman.

BTW what does Helspont has to do with this anyway? Is Helspont based on Hulk?

Blue Area Vet

There's never a point, the young man is in a constant state of conflict.

Blue Area Vet
So much angst from you.

Ok, none of the things you said were actually true except Batman drawing blood from Superman.

You better shut up about the nonsense of Batman killing Superman with one punch.

That hulk will get his shit pushed in by Superman? Just like against Sun God? Even your go Pak said WBH needs to get angry to beat Superman.

WTF does Sun God have to do with anything???

More off topic BS from you.

abhilegend
There's never a point, the young man is in a constant state of conflict.
You're one to talk.

carver9
So much angst from you.

Everything I said was true. It was even said on panel that Batman delivered a death blow and Superman didn't move after that. The only way Batman was able to enter the game was due to his death. Same reason Superman entered...it was due to the death blow that was said on panel.

Getting pushed in by Superman? When? Lol...relook at the Sun God fight. He was getting merked throughout the battle. Also, let's not forget Banner took an antidote before facing Sun God. Context my friend.

I'm not shutting Up About anything. You're the one that quoted me. Stop talking about nonsense and I wouldn't have to bring up what I am bringing up. Anyways, Batman killed Supes.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19cf82br6jhczjpg/original.jpg

When did Pak say it would take Hulk going World Breaker to beat Supes? He said that WORLD WAR HULK would kill Superman.

What has Helspont done that's impressive since being in DCNU? He sucks.

abhilegend
Everything I said was true. It was even said on panel that Batman delivered a death blow and Superman didn't move after that. The only way Batman was able to enter the game was due to his death. Same reason Superman entered...it was due to the death blow that was said on panel. Death blow was the name of the move.

Superman was fine and dandy. The way to enter the game was to get controlled by nanites, Batman just happened to be dead.

Here is how batman was brought back to life by nanobots.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5VNKRhL_vvA/UqSlOzGUkKI/AAAAAAAAQnI/P68voVAw3JU/s1600/batmansuperman6b.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nv1v2-awEw0/UqSlP5aZQ1I/AAAAAAAAQng/AzKXTN0DKpM/s1600/batmansuperman6c.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QtTCmwjpPe4/UqSlP47n_fI/AAAAAAAAQnc/uxwapTRqKuQ/s1600/batmansuperman6d.jpg

He was dead, breathing stopped, no heartbeats and all. You didn't have to die for entering th game. All it needed was nanobots entering your body, that's how even Jimmy Olsen was a part of the game as a construct.

Even Jimmy Olsen was part of the game, he must've been dead, right?

Nanites repaired Batman's body on panel after that.

Haha, this is like an alternate universe where you read the comics.

Well you should, or I'm reporting you for trolling and lying. Well, you bring that upon yourself.

No he didn't. He said that Hulk would need to get angry to beat Superman. When he left hulk, it was WBH. Do the math.

Just like Hulk. But you still get wet dreams about him.

abhilegend
Its like Caver gets a full reboot of his mind with every thread and forgets that he was owned on this topic several times over.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=607188&pagenumber=6

laughing out loud

carver9
Hulk took an antidote before facing Sun God you dolt. It's a containment antidote to contain the Hulk's rage.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-46-15_zps3518d875.png.html

Lol...Superman was ok huh?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot5_zps1c5ad75e.jpg.html

"This is what happened to Batman. This is how Batman was able to enter tbr game". Superman own words. What happened to Batman? He got a freaking hole shot into his chest which killed him. Superman couldn't move after that punch and we clearly see his soul leaving his body or essence...whatever you want to call it.

laughing out loud read why Jimmy was part of the game.

Report yourself. You're the one going in threads commenting on anyone that brings up Superman.

Lol...Hulk is always angry. Of course he would have to be mad to beat Superman or he will revert back to Banner. When did he bring up WBH? Scans.

Lol...you might want to visit the Superman section of the forum. They are the ones making threads asking why DC is writing Superman losing in almost all of his fights. Not Hulk fans bro.

abhilegend
Looking pretty good for a dead man there superman.

http://i.imgur.com/SvIsi1B.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jESHBGK.jpg

You'll just love this carver. "Strongest man on planet", "About to kill us all".

http://i.imgur.com/Eaecju5.jpg

abhilegend
Hulk took an antidote before facing Sun God you dolt. It's a containment antidote to contain the Hulk's rage.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-46-15_zps3518d875.png.html Which didn't work becuase it would've reverted him to Banner.

"Banner smash" was never heard in that comic.

Yeah, defeated in the game. Not killed. Mongul killed him after that.

Hahahaha. Those are the nanites entering his body.

You are an absolute buffoon.

So, you lied again and thought nobody would notice it?

Your own scans carver. Read them.

You can post the links anytime.

carver9
no expression Achievement unlocked...new player entered the game".

WTF. Of course he was ok...lol, he was in the game.

abhilegend
no expression Achievement unlocked...new player entered the game".

WTF. Of course he was ok...lol, he was in the game.
Because he was controlled by nanites.

Here after the fight he was fixing Batman so that he does not dies after removing the nanites.

http://i.imgur.com/WN9wtJCh.jpg

"Superman's soul leaving the body or whatever".

crylaugh

I'm going to profile this.

carver9
Which didn't work becuase it would've reverted him to Banner.

"Banner smash" was never heard in that comic.

Yeah, defeated in the game. Not killed. Mongul killed him after that.

Hahahaha. Those are the nanites entering his body.

You are an absolute buffoon.

So, you lied again and thought nobody would notice it?

Your own scans carver. Read them.

You can post the links anytime.

Banner himself said it works.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-47-12_zps90a2b7e0.png.html

He took an antidote before facing Sun God to hinder him from going berserk...a fail safe. Lol...him not reverting back to Banner tells you what ABHI? Pretty sure he tested this since again he said it works. He seen it used on another Hulk and of course...we are talking about one of the smartest men on the planet. He should know what he is talking about.

He wasn't in the game when he got defeated. Superman tells you in the freaking scan that I posted and you posted as well that he can now enter the game. Open your eyes.

He died.

How about you search for the thread I'm talking about.

Also, show me some fts from Helspont.

carver9
Because he was controlled by nanites.

Here after the fight he was fixing Batman so that he does not dies after removing the nanites.

http://i.imgur.com/WN9wtJCh.jpg

"Superman's soul leaving the body or whatever".

crylaugh

I'm going to profile this.

So one panel we have him unable to stand let alone move, looking Grey and all jacked up and a couple of panels after that he Is 100%. Doesn't take a scientist to figure out what's going on there Abigail. Use your noggin.

What does him helping Batman have to do with anything? The procedure Batman went through vs what Superman went through was completely different. Batman was transformed into a Superman level being whereas Superman went into the game as is.

abhilegend

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-47-12_zps90a2b7e0.png.html Except it didn't.

You are getting confused in your own lies.

Take a deep breath and start again.

laughing out loud

Batman got defeated and controlled by Nanites. You are definitely getting dizzy at this point by all the circular arguments.

laughing out loud again. Who resurrected him carver?

Why would I?

Again, why would I?

abhilegend
So one panel we have him unable to stand let alone move, looking Grey and all jacked up and a couple of panels after that he Is 100%. Doesn't take a scientist to figure out what's going on there Abigail. Use your noggin.

What does him helping Batman have to do with anything? The procedure Batman went through vs what Superman went through was completely different. Batman was transformed into a Superman level being whereas Superman went into the game as is.
Yeah, his soul or essence or whatever is leaving his body, right?

And he wasn't "not able to move". He was playing possum so the nanites could control him and he could enter the game.

So many contrary arguments. So if Superman died, who resurrected him carver?

We see Batman getting treated by Superman and Hiro. Who saved Superman? Not you I hope, what with his soul gone.

laughing out loud

carver9
Except it didn't.

You are getting confused in your own lies.

Take a deep breath and start again.

laughing out loud

Batman got defeated and controlled by Nanites. You are definitely getting dizzy at this point by all the circular arguments.

laughing out loud again. Who resurrected him carver?

Why would I?

Again, why would I?

You're not even trying anymore. He took an antidote.

He took an antidote.

Superman said Batman entered the game this way which was by his death from the DEATH BLOW he received (lol at this being called a move).

Superman died and this conversation is getting boring and pointless.

Because you want to know.

Superman got a brain injury from a backhand by Helspont who sucks.

carver9
Yeah, his soul or essence or whatever is leaving his body, right?

And he wasn't "not able to move". He was playing possum so the nanites could control him and he could enter the game.

So many contrary arguments. So if Superman died, who resurrected him carver?

We see Batman getting treated by Superman and Hiro. Who saved Superman? Not you I hope, what with his soul gone.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud playing possum? He didn't look healthy until it said "achievement unlocked. New player enters the game". Do I need to tell you what this mean?

Read the book to see what happened.

abhilegend
You're not even trying anymore. He took an antidote. You're right, I'm just laughing at you.

Didn't work.

No, he said he was defeated after which nanites took control of his body.

Superman is speaking clearly on the very next page.

You repeating it doesn't makes it true caver.

I don't.

He didn't get a brain injury, He got a concussion. The same thing would happen to you if you don't stop spinning.

abhilegend
laughing out loud playing possum? He didn't look healthy until it said "achievement unlocked. New player enters the game". Do I need to tell you what this mean?

Read the book to see what happened.
He was the same look throughout the comic. Yes, it meant that nanites took control of someone.

First inform me where did his soul left his body first and who healed Superman?

abhilegend
Just answer this caver, who healed superman if he was dead?

carver9
You're right, I'm just laughing at you.

Didn't work.

No, he said he was defeated after which nanites took control of his body.

Superman is speaking clearly on the very next page.

You repeating it doesn't makes it true caver.

I don't.

He didn't get a brain injury, He got a concussion. The same thing would happen to you if you don't stop spinning.

Smartest man on the planet who used the antidote before and said it worked was Lying? Gotcha. Desperation here and I WILL remember this.

So he said nothing about Batman?

We know why he was speaking clearly.

Definition of concussion:

temporary unconsciousness caused by a blow to the head. The term is also used loosely of the aftereffects such as confusion or temporary incapacity.

synonyms:temporary unconsciousness;_

brain injury

"he suffered a concussion"

abhilegend
Smartest man on the planet who used the antidote before and said it worked was Lying? Gotcha. Desperation here and I WILL remember this.

So he said nothing about Batman?

We know why he was speaking clearly.

Definition of concussion:

temporary unconsciousness caused by a blow to the head. The term is also used loosely of the aftereffects such as confusion or temporary incapacity.

synonyms:temporary unconsciousness;_

brain injury

"he suffered a concussion"
Just answer this caver, who healed superman if he was dead?

You're just repeating your words at this point. One simple question for you. Answer it.

Better from Helspont than from Wonder Man's whipping boy though. In the very same comic Helspont was stated to have the ability to rip apart stars.

Under the same writer even H'el was unable to do something like that.

Let me guess Hulk>Helspont and H'el both right?

Blue Area Vet
You're just repeating your words at this point. One simple question for you. Answer it.

Better from Helspont than from Wonder Man's whipping boy though. In the very same comic Helspont was stated to have the ability to rip apart stars.

LMAO!!!! I thought you were dismissing what is said in comics in favor of what is done? You are a damn flip flopper.

carver9

Lol...so you want me to reread the lamest comic ever to answer a question you should know. I will do it just for you Abigail.

And Helspont next showing have him getting owned by Grifter...a meta and him even being afraid of Grifter. Let's not even forget about him getting blown to bits recently. So again I ask, what has Helspont done besides drop Superman with a backhand to make you think he is above Hulk? Lol...statements huh? Ironman recently said that Hulk is strong enough to juggle suns. Which one sounds more impressive to you?

Blue Area Vet

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-47-12_zps90a2b7e0.png.html

He took an antidote before facing Sun God to hinder him from going berserk...a fail safe. Lol...him not reverting back to Banner tells you what ABHI? Pretty sure he tested this since again he said it works. He seen it used on another Hulk and of course...we are talking about one of the smartest men on the planet. He should know what he is talking about.

He wasn't in the game when he got defeated. Superman tells you in the freaking scan that I posted and you posted as well that he can now enter the game. Open your eyes.

He died.

How about you search for the thread I'm talking about.

Also, show me some fts from Helspont.

Abby has lost it. Two weeks in a row and he can't accept factual content. Sad...

Blue Area Vet
Abby, are you this sorry that you can't accept the sequence clearly detailing Hulk taking an serum to keep him contained? I mean the prove is staring you in the face and it's isn't the least bit ambiguous. How can you be this dense/biased? This coming from the guy who is the sole authority on each and every instance when Superman is "weakened."

Surtur
Here is the core problem with Superman vs Hulk: what is Hulks main strength? His physical strength. Sure, he is durable and has a healing factor, but if you took away his strength and left everything else untouched the level of danger he presents is vastly decreased.

Superman isn't some low end Class 100 brick that could be taken out merely via a thunderclap. Which means Hulk will have to physically beat him to death(or unconscious) in order to achieve victory. This is why I say Superman wins if he fights smart, because a smart person would avoid attacks he knows can harm him, especially if he knows he can avoid them with casual ease.

I don't care how strong he is or how high he can jump, anyone who, at the very least, couldn't avoid death/being KO'ed with Supermans powerset just isn't that smart to me. Every punch from Hulk will be in slow motion from his point of view. No holes barred fights tend to also not limit tactics like "No BFR" and all that good stuff.

If you want to say Hulk wins because Superman will fail to use all his powers to the best of his ability, fine. I can at least get on board with that because at least a person arguing that is acknowledging the massive speed difference and knows if Superman did use it Hulk would be screwed. That at least tells me they aren't completely oblivious to the reality of the situation.

riv6672
And yet thats how Superman fights, and famously, dies on occasion.
Anyhow, i'll usually back Superman over Hulk, not because he's stronger but, because he has greater variety.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
Anyhow, i'll usually back Superman over Hulk, not because he's stronger but, because he has greater variety.

But that is why I specify *if he fights smart*. He didn't fight smart against Doomsday, he just tried to have a slugfest with him and what happened? He got beat to death.

quanchi112
Lol...so you want me to reread the lamest comic ever to answer a question you should know. I will do it just for you Abigail.

And Helspont next showing have him getting owned by Grifter...a meta and him even being afraid of Grifter. Let's not even forget about him getting blown to bits recently. So again I ask, what has Helspont done besides drop Superman with a backhand to make you think he is above Hulk? Lol...statements huh? Ironman recently said that Hulk is strong enough to juggle suns. Which one sounds more impressive to you? Signed. Sealed. Delivered. Carver owns Abhi.

Surtur
Iron Man said Hulk can juggle suns? And we talk about DC comics doing dick measuring?

LordofBrooklyn

You've unwittingly detailed how Superman wins.

The ability to amp as demonstrated against Doomsday shows that Clark crushes the Hulk.

Banner lacks the speed to effectively deal with Superman's offense. World War Hulk's strength would justify Superman cutting loose and that would spell doom for Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

The ability to amp as demonstrated against Doomsday shows that Clark crushes the Hulk.

Banner lacks the speed to effectively deal with Superman's offense. World War Hulk's strength would justify Superman cutting loose and that would spell doom for Hulk. Based on ?

Surtur
Okay so one thing needs to be made clear: people who think Hulk could win, is it because you don't feel Superman would use his speed or other powers correctly? Or do you legitimately feel that even if a genius who never holds back was given these powers..Hulk would still defeat him?

In other words does Hulk win due to having more power or because Superman is an idiot?

riv6672

Banner lacks the speed to effectively deal with Superman's offense. World War Hulk's strength would justify Superman cutting loose and that would spell doom for Hulk.
Hahaha!

Never get involved in a land war with Asia. Never get into a slug fest with the Hulk.

carver9
Here is the core problem with Superman vs Hulk: what is Hulks main strength? His physical strength. Sure, he is durable and has a healing factor, but if you took away his strength and left everything else untouched the level of danger he presents is vastly decreased.

Superman isn't some low end Class 100 brick that could be taken out merely via a thunderclap. Which means Hulk will have to physically beat him to death(or unconscious) in order to achieve victory. This is why I say Superman wins if he fights smart, because a smart person would avoid attacks he knows can harm him, especially if he knows he can avoid them with casual ease.

I don't care how strong he is or how high he can jump, anyone who, at the very least, couldn't avoid death/being KO'ed with Supermans powerset just isn't that smart to me. Every punch from Hulk will be in slow motion from his point of view. No holes barred fights tend to also not limit tactics like "No BFR" and all that good stuff.

If you want to say Hulk wins because Superman will fail to use all his powers to the best of his ability, fine. I can at least get on board with that because at least a person arguing that is acknowledging the massive speed difference and knows if Superman did use it Hulk would be screwed. That at least tells me they aren't completely oblivious to the reality of the situation.

Strength isn't Hulk only power just like it isn't Doomsday only power. That's why I always tell you that you need to read some Hulk stuff. This isn't a versatility debate because if it's a versatility debate then Superman doesn't stand a chance against Surfer, Thor, Sentry, let alone Kyle. Lol..then, I can't remember a single instance of DCNU Superman fighting someone at untouchable speeds. So you might want to catch up on his stuff as well.

Surtur
That is the other problem with Hulk. It's almost like he radiates an aura that causes super powered beings with a variety of options at their disposal to say "screw that, time to punch him!".

Actually..that makes a lot of sense if that is a thing.

carver9
Okay so one thing needs to be made clear: people who think Hulk could win, is it because you don't feel Superman would use his speed or other powers correctly? Or do you legitimately feel that even if a genius who never holds back was given these powers..Hulk would still defeat him?

In other words does Hulk win due to having more power or because Superman is an idiot?

Hulk wins due to being more powerful...a team wrecker/fighter.

LordofBrooklyn
Based on ?

Canon, FOOL!

DOS- Kills Doomsday in a handful of punches when he cuts loose. Doomsday would've killed Banner in a comprable confrontation.

OWAW- Superman smashes Imperiex probes like paper after taking the blocks off.

Now cite canon from The Hulk showing him negating the aforementioned events.

You won't of course but I like putting your cowardice on display.

carver9
That is the other problem with Hulk. It's almost like he radiates an aura that causes super powered beings with a variety of options at their disposal to say "screw that, time to punch him!".

Actually..that makes a lot of sense if that is a thing.

Like who? Who has engaged Hulk and used nothing but brute force and when people do blast at Hulk, he tends to power through it.

Surtur
Strength isn't Hulk only power just like it isn't Doomsday only power. That's why I always tell you that you need to read some Hulk stuff. This isn't a versatility debate because if it's a versatility debate then Superman doesn't stand a chance against Surfer, Thor, Sentry, let alone Kyle. Lol..then, I can't remember a single instance of DCNU Superman fighting someone at untouchable speeds. So you might want to catch up on his stuff as well.

Do you even read now or what? I never said strength was his only power. I said it is his main strength. Perhaps catch up on the posts you quote. Hulk has zero way to defeat Superman besides physical strength.

DCNU Superman also has shown he possesses super speed movement and reaction. That is all that needs to be shown.

carver9
Canon, FOOL!

DOS- Kills Doomsday in a handful of punches when he cuts loose. Doomsday would've killed Banner in a comprable confrontation.

OWAW- Superman smashes Imperiex probes like paper after taking the blocks off.

Now cite canon from The Hulk showing him negating the aforementioned events.

You won't of course but I like putting your cowardice on display.

He turned Onslaught armor into dust with a punch and he also punched an android to bits that was over Herald level physically.

carver9
Do you even read now or what? I never said strength was his only power. I said it is his main strength. Perhaps catch up on the posts you quote. Hulk has zero way to defeat Superman besides physical strength.

DCNU Superman also has shown he possesses super speed movement and reaction. That is all that needs to be shown.

So out of Superman powerset, how is he defeating Hulk? Which power of Superman is dropping Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Every Marvel character can beat that naive alien.

Even the likes of Toad, Leap Frog, D-Man, Stiltman, Enforcers or Circus of Crime.

Surtur
So out of Superman powerset, how is he defeating Hulk? Which power of Superman is dropping Hulk?

Who said he even needs to drop him? Can Hulk fly? Remember this is not a fight, it's asking if you agree with the person who wrote that article.

Do you feel Superman, the DCNU version, has super speed?

What is the minimum amount of strength you think is needed to harm Hulk?

carver9
Who said he even needs to drop him? Can Hulk fly?

I'm asking you, in a fight which one of Superman abilities will be the main thing that drops Hulk. Simple question.

StiltmanFTW
I'm asking you, in a fight which one of Superman abilities will be the main thing that drops Hulk. Simple question.
Super singing or X-ray vision!

Surtur

Wasn't me asking you if Hulk can fly an indication about a method I was talking about?

Or just a massive onslaught of punches. Yes, yes, I know, Hulk is durable and has taken punches from people who are quite strong. But not a crapload of them all in a single second. The question is essentially "can Hulk indefinitely ignore Superman wailing on him" to which the answer is nope.

riv6672
Doomsday would've killed Banner in a comprable confrontation...
This is why no one takes you serious.
You treat your opinions as facts, and think by typing in all caps, and/or in red font, people wont notice.

People notice.

Surtur
Doomsday, from the DoS story, would lose to Hulk. Superman was stupid and tried to make it a slugfest but the problem is he doesn't have the nifty "get stronger due to anger" thing, so his strength wasn't going up, but Hulks will be.

It should be noted that in a different fight Superman did actually use super speed against DD, it failed, but hell..at least the guy tried it.

StiltmanFTW
DoS Doomsday was "FASTER THAN FLASH" and Superman kept up with him wink Gotta love Booster Gold...

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk wins due to being more powerful...a team wrecker/fighter.

DAMN LIES

Superman has performed much better against teams of more powerful opponents.

If you challenge me on this...

I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

StiltmanFTW
Carver vs. LoB?

KMC won't survive this battle of the titans sad

LordofBrooklyn
This is why no one takes you serious.
You treat your opinions as facts, and think by typing in all caps, and/or in red font, people wont notice.

People notice.

You would do better to confine your assessments of my posts to what YOU think and not others.

The canon shows that Doomsday's combination of speed, strength, invulnerability and ferocity would be too much for The Hulk to deal with. Any being that could push Superman to the point of near death is too much for the Hulk.

Now, since YOU are taken so seriously as a poster, please direct me to the confrontations Hulk has had with a foe comprable to Doomsday in a similar setting.

StiltmanFTW
Omg. Riv has done the impossible - LoB actually serious'd up here for a sec.

So OoC.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Super singing or X-ray vision!

Super ventriloquism.

Or Superman can kiss Hulk so hard, he loses his memory.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Super ventriloquism.

Or Superman can kiss Hulk so hard, he loses his memory.
Haven't heard about that super kiss.

There's also the galaxy-busting sneezing...

Blue Area Vet
You would do better to confine your assessments of my posts to what YOU think and not others.

The canon shows that Doomsday's combination of speed, strength, invulnerability and ferocity would be too much for The Hulk to deal with. Any being that could push Superman to the point of near death is too much for the Hulk.

Now, since YOU are taken so seriously as a poster, please direct me to the confrontations Hulk has had with a foe comprable to Doomsday in a similar setting.

Sooooo, all versions of him beat all versions of Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
YES. Doomsday is the LoBbest there is!

LordofBrooklyn
Sooooo, all versions of him beat all versions of Hulk?

Outside of the Worldbreaker no Hulk can beat the various incarnations of Doomsday.

Hunter Prey would crush them.

Genii96
Thor
Gladiator
Silver surfer
Stardust
Blue marvel
King hyperion
Hulk
Classic strange
Phoenix 5
Juggernaut
Onslaught
Xman before downgrade
Etc

carver9
Wasn't me asking you if Hulk can fly an indication about a method I was talking about?

Or just a massive onslaught of punches. Yes, yes, I know, Hulk is durable and has taken punches from people who are quite strong. But not a crapload of them all in a single second. The question is essentially "can Hulk indefinitely ignore Superman wailing on him" to which the answer is nope.

You're contradicting yourself. You said the only thing Superman have that can defeat Hulk is strength but then resort to the same thing with Superman. Superman super speed punches doesn't seem as effective as his heavy hitting, moving at non super speed punches. Example....

https://p.dreamwidth.org/2cedbfb8e808/abload.de/img/superman20-2zusn8.jpg

Superman punch Orion at super speed and it does nothing to him but make him smile. Before this Superman hits him with a solid punch that he/Orion acknowledge. If you're expected Hulk to withstand these attacks at this so called made up speed then it's a possibility that can happen since a ftless Orion did.

carver9
DAMN LIES

Superman has performed much better against teams of more powerful opponents.

If you challenge me on this...

I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

Are you sure about that?

LordofBrooklyn
Are you sure about that?

You haven't evolved to the point that you can handle me!

BACK DOWN!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk can't best Superman, even if Hulk is at his best, if we go by a Forum fight, and even in Comics Hulk always lost. The most likely result of a fight we have seen to date is Indestructible Hulk vs Sun God, which was rather embarrassing for Hulk and Superman would beat him faster.

And no Carter, I don't hate the Hulk, one does not have to hate the Hulk in order to see him, I am just objectiv and realistic contrary to you.

ODG
I don't hate the Hulk Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I am just objectiv and realistic http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-10/16/0/enhanced/webdr08/anigif_enhanced-27937-1413435164-12.gif

carver9
Hulk can't best Superman, even if Hulk is at his best, if we go by a Forum fight, and even in Comics Hulk always lost. The most likely result of a fight we have seen to date is Indestructible Hulk vs Sun God, which was rather embarrassing for Hulk and Superman would beat him faster.

And no Carter, I don't hate the Hulk, one does not have to hate the Hulk in order to see him, I am just objectiv and realistic contrary to you.

http://i.imgur.com/LWGVphj.gif

quanchi112

And no Carter, I don't hate the Hulk, one does not have to hate the Hulk in order to see him, I am just objectiv and realistic contrary to you. laughing out loud

Be serious.

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81

Whoever made that list put Gladiator in same group as Galactus? And excluded Thor? What a retard.

Kryptoniano
Originally posted by Damborgson
Whoever made that list put Gladiator in same group as Galactus? And excluded Thor? What a retard.

Indeed. This is as bad as some of the lists from whatculture.com.

Star428

Doomsday had several advantages that Hulk doesn't. His speed, the razor sharp bony protrusions on his body that increased his durability and could pierce Superman's skin, and being able to atually shoot those at Superman as was shown in Hunter/Prey. Hulk has none of those.

abhilegend
Not until you tell me how did Superman heal Carter. Or is it caver? Not under the same writer. No. Using machines and what not. And it's not even the same Helspont it seems. He beat Superman. That's enough in itself. Helspont one where he actually does something beyond heralds.

But yeah, you're delusional at this point spouting random shit.

How did Superman heal caver?

abhilegend
LMAO!!!! I thought you were dismissing what is said in comics in favor of what is done? You are a damn flip flopper. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Abby has lost it. Two weeks in a row and he can't accept factual content. Sad... Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Abby, are you this sorry that you can't accept the sequence clearly detailing Hulk taking an serum to keep him contained? I mean the prove is staring you in the face and it's isn't the least bit ambiguous. How can you be this dense/biased? This coming from the guy who is the sole authority on each and every instance when Superman is "weakened."
Quit crying already. I know I scarred you mentally but that's no reason to cry in every thread.

quanchi112
Not until you tell me how did Superman heal Carter. Or is it caver? Not under the same writer. No. Using machines and what not. And it's not even the same Helspont it seems. He beat Superman. That's enough in itself. Helspont one where he actually does something beyond heralds.

How did Superman heal caver? See how you use double standards. Somehow same writer only applies when you want it to. You can't ignore continuity. You also spouted a hyperbolic stagnant and when carver does the same you hypocritically dismiss it.

#doublestandards
#ignoring context
#ignoring continuity
#waysofabby

carver9
Originally posted by Star428
Doomsday had several advantages that Hulk doesn't. His speed, the razor sharp bony protrusions on his body that increased his durability and could pierce Superman's skin, and being able to atually shoot those at Superman as was shown in Hunter/Prey. Hulk has none of those.

Hulk speed fts are better. At least you got the bone part right.

carver9

How did Superman heal caver?

I provided you everything you needed to know in the scans.

Helspont best showing is knocking Superman out 3 times. All of his other showings sucks. Grifter owned him and even saw that Helspont was scared of him and Helspont just died by getting blown to pieces. He is no Hulk.

Lol...I'm spouting crap? Lol, you seem to be making up stuff liiiiiikkkkeee the death blow being called a move for Batman when the scene said THAT IS a death blow. Seems obvious to me but please continue.

carver9
See how you use double standards. Somehow same writer only applies when you want it to. You can't ignore continuity. You also spouted a hyperbolic stagnant and when carver does the same you hypocritically dismiss it.

#doublestandards
#ignoring context
#ignoring continuity
#waysofabby

thumb up

abhilegend
BTW carver, if it needed to die in the game to enter how did Shazam, Diana and Arthur got killed and resurrected?

http://i.imgur.com/F2L0Ck7.jpg

Or Catwoman BTW? All had to die in order to enter the game, right?

abhilegend
I provided you everything you needed to know in the scans.

Helspont best showing is knocking Superman out 3 times. All of his other showings sucks. Grifter owned him and even saw that Helspont was scared of him and Helspont just died by getting blown to pieces. He is no Hulk.

Lol...I'm spouting crap? Lol, you seem to be making up stuff liiiiiikkkkeee the death blow being called a move for Batman when the scene said THAT IS a death blow. Seems obvious to me but please continue.
You provided nothing of course. You provided just the stuff to laugh.

Not under the same writer, no. But yeah, point me to Hulk backhanding a herald and giving him a concussion if you think Hulk is so better. I'll wait.

Lulz. How did Diana or Shazam died btw?

http://i.imgur.com/F2L0Ck7.jpg

quanchi112
You provided nothing of course. You provided just the stuff to laugh.

Not under the same writer, no. But yeah, point me to Hulk backhanding a herald and giving him a concussion if you think Hulk is so better. I'll wait.

Lulz. How did Diana or Shazam died btw?

http://i.imgur.com/F2L0Ck7.jpg It is in continuity, you can't handle your own medicine. It's a really bad showing considering who beat him. Continuity matters not your bias.

Blue Area Vet
Quit crying already. I know I scarred you mentally but that's no reason to cry in every thread.

I knew you'd fall back on stupidity after my point. You can't refute what occurred in the comic and didn't even try. Concession accepted.

abhilegend
I knew you'd fall back on stupidity after my point. You can't refute what occurred in the comic and didn't even try. Concession accepted.
Good way to start initiating quanchi, quan jr.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
It is in continuity, you can't handle your own medicine. It's a really bad showing considering who beat him. Continuity matters not your bias.

The moral of the story is Helspont pushed his shit in. rolling on floor laughing

Blue Area Vet
Good way to start initiating quanchi, quan jr.

thumb up

More nonsense and denial. Face it the board has caught you with you. Name dropping won't save you.

abhilegend
More nonsense and denial. Face it the board has caught you with you. Name dropping won't save you.
You should be proud of yourself.

quanchi112
The moral of the story is Helspont pushed his shit in. rolling on floor laughing thumb up

Star428
The moral of the story is Helspont pushed his shit in. rolling on floor laughing

...and Superman pushed in Thor's. smile

Damborgson
Originally posted by Kryptoniano
Indeed. This is as bad as some of the lists from whatculture.com.

These lists always have issues but damn, it's like those were the only characters he knew about or something.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Haven't heard about that super kiss.

There's also the galaxy-busting sneezing...

It's a power he can certainly use on Hulk at any time.

https://comiclists.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/superman-superkiss.jpg

Post Crisis, it has only been seen in Abhi's dream journal, though.

Genii96
Thor
Gladiator
Silver surfer
Stardust
Blue marvel
King hyperion
Hulk
Classic strange
Phoenix 5
Juggernaut
Onslaught