Why do people keeo calling Heroes Reborm a reboot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever

Robtard
You seem rather emotional over this "reboot" business.

Quincy
Should reboot Heroes.

Or wait, no. Just erase it's existence.

dadudemon

Quincy
In the no making sense world of Heroes that sure makes a lot of sense

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Because Hiro Nakamura is going to go back in time and erase the current timeline we are used to.

Why do you think he is reprising his role?

It's going to be an "in-universe" timeline reboot.

no expression

No, I am not kidding. And we will get different characters for some reason. Peter and co will never get powers or some shit.

Dear lord I hope this isn't actually what they do because that would be horrible. Why do they have to destroy the canon of the other show? They had a perfect story line to continue with: Claire exposed super powers to the world.

But no, of course they'd ignore an interesting premise. The show must of been created by the same person who decided "screw the potentially interesting ending of Chronicles of Riddick, we need us another Pitch Black!".

My hopes for this show have been crushed if they are doing to do that storyline. It's such an unnecessary thing to do.

Originally posted by Quincy
In the no making sense world of Heroes that sure makes a lot of sense

It makes no more or less sense then any other tv show featuring people with super powers. Plus the 1st season of Heroes will go down as one of the best seasons in tv history IMO. Every episode was engaging, every episode left you wanting to see more. It was lightning in a bottle and that isn't something you necessarily see too much these days..in terms of a tv shows first season being more or less perfect. The 2nd season was awful, but it's almost like the universe responded to this via the writers strike, which thankfully caused them to not be able to produce as many episodes for the 2nd season as they'd hoped. Thank you writers strike..thank you.

For me this show jump started the super hero craze. Yes we had super hero movies before Heroes..but once Heroes came along it showed us these things could be more then just visual spectacles...they could have great writing as well.

Mindset
I can't wait for this reboot.

jaden101
Because **** you. That's why.

Digi
It was pretty obviously a marketing decision. Clearly they think the IP still has legs, but that what came before might bog it down. They want to bring in new superhero fans that have no knowledge of the old series, and assure them that they don't need to catch up, while washing the bad taste out of the mouth of past fans to try to bring them into the fold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.