The Stanford Prison Experiment (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
Twenty-four male students out of seventy-five were selected to take on randomly assigned roles of prisoners and guards in a mock prison situated in the basement of the Stanford psychology building.

http://i.imgur.com/KttTrxt.jpg

Starring: Ezra Miller, Michael Angarano, Billy Crudup, Olivia Thirlby, Moises Arias, Thomas Mann, Tye Sheridan, Keir Gilcrhist, Ki Hong Lee & Miles Heizer.

7LviGTHud5w

marwash22
i saw another movie based on this experiment starring Adrien Brody, i liked that one, but this one is a more literal translation of the actual experiment.

good young cast, i will watch this.

Robtard
I watched 'Das Experiment' (2001), the one the 2010 Brody one was based off, it was pretty good.

Will watch this.

jaden101
Yeah I've seen both of those previously mentioned movies based on the Stanford Prison Experiment. Both were good. Also done a brief study of it at college college. Ezra Miller was excellent in We Need To talk about Kevin (astonishing film if you haven't seen it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.