Trevor Phillips vs The Protagonist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Trevor has a Carbine Rifle, Pistol, SMG, Sawed off Shotgun and a Sniper
The Protagonist has a Automatic Rifle, Pistol, Heavy SMG, Sawed off Shotgun and a Sniper

Battle taken in Los Santos.

This is Grand theft Auto vs Saints Row, so what do you say?

Jmanghan
Get the **** out.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Get the **** out.
Oh, come on, man. I'm not making a troll thread

NemeBro
I'd have to imagine The Protagonist. GTA is goofy, but Saints Row is full-on cartoon. He fell from low orbit, crashed through the roof of the white house, and landed perfectly safe and sound in his chair.

Nusa105
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd have to imagine The Protagonist. GTA is goofy, but Saints Row is full-on cartoon. He fell from low orbit, crashed through the roof of the white house, and landed perfectly safe and sound in his chair.
Ye that's the beginning of saints row 4 right?

Jmanghan
The Boss destroys the entire GTA Team on his own, all of grove street, all of liberty city, everyone.

Nusa105
The Boss destroys the entire GTA Team on his own, all of grove street, all of liberty city, everyone.
I did not allow to The Boss can Use his superpowers

trexalfa
The Boss could easily stomp anyone in GTA.

Even if you don't allow his simulation superpowers, the Boss has a power armor that allows their use in real life.

Along with UFOs from the Zin, and laser tanks from the STAG. Yep, he stomps this.

Jmanghan
He stomps the entire world of GTA.

Nusa105
He stomps the entire world of GTA.
He only Stomps the entire world of GTA if he uses his superpowers

trexalfa
Originally posted by Nusa105
He only Stomps the entire world of GTA if he uses his superpowers

He could stomp GTA by employing the Saints' resources. Nothing about superpowers there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.