Vader Enters the Fray: Inside Star Wars Rebels Season Two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nargaroth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeaTwSrYS-4

|King Joker|
Ahsoka's lying out of her ass, lmao.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka's lying out of her ass, lmao.

Yeah, that seems to be the case, considering her facial expressions. I bet Obi-Wan or Yoda told her something about Vader.

|King Joker|
She likely sensed it was Anakin through the Force bond they share.

Nargaroth
She likely sensed it was Anakin through the Force bond they share.

Force bonds don't exist in the new canon.

|King Joker|
Yes, they do: "Master Yoda has come to Moraband, although why, I do not know. We shall, however, use the strong bond that once existed between you and your master to allow us to see things that we otherwise could not."

Ahsoka definitely sensed it was Anakin because of the connection they had.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Force bonds don't exist in the new canon.
The end of ESB seems to disagree with you.

Nargaroth
Yes, they do: "Master Yoda has come to Moraband, although why, I do not know. We shall, however, use the strong bond that once existed between you and your master to allow us to see things that we otherwise could not."

Ahsoka definitely sensed it was Anakin because of the connection they had.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
The end of ESB seems to disagree with you.

Mmm, I didn't remember that. Still, it's possible that she only sensed something familiar about Vader.

Zenwolf
Wasn't there a post about Vader TPing Ahsoka and knocking her out?

He said

"Hello...Ahsoka..."

Then KO?

From an article I think? Or was that just some post, just to post? I can't recall.

|King Joker|
I don't know what you're talking about, Zen. But apparently he and Ahsoka sense each other and he goes: "The Apprentice lives."

ares834
Well that's a pretty big spoiler...

Zenwolf
I don't know what you're talking about, Zen. But apparently he and Ahsoka sense each other and he goes: "The Apprentice lives."

So no KO?

Could have sworn there was a post about it...meh my memory can be terrible at times so w/e.

Anyway still she's probably gonna know.

2 more days!

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Well that's a pretty big spoiler... Edited. But you've already read an entire summary on The Siege of Lothal so you caring about spoilers at this point surprises me.

ares834
I don't. Others might.

|King Joker|
I love you.

Nargaroth
Anyway, provided Ashoka discovered Vader's true identity, do you think she will hold back against him? Now, that's an interesting question.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Anyway, provided Ashoka discovered Vader's true identity, do you think she will hold back against him? Now, that's an interesting question.

After the shit he's causing? I don't think so...you don't just hold back against someone like Vader, that's just gonna get you killed.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
After the shit he's causing? I don't think so...you don't just hold back against someone like Vader, that's just gonna get you killed. Basically. But it's too early to tell what her thoughts are on the situation to really make an accurate prediction. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

If Ahsoka still had the personality she did in the Clone Wars I think she would be the "Come on Vader there's good in you maybe I think" type, but at this point in her life she doesn't seem to be someone who would beat around the bush when coming to terms with Anakin/Vader.

Zenwolf
Basically. But it's too early to tell what her thoughts are on the situation to really make an accurate prediction. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

If Ahsoka still had the personality she did in the Clone Wars I think she would be the "Come on Vader there's good in you maybe I think" type, but at this point in her life she doesn't seem to be someone who would beat around the bush when coming to terms with Anakin/Vader.

Eh I think she would have pushed past that by now, especially with the stakes at hand. I mean she isn't fighting with her fellow Jedi, nor Clones, she's fighting with a ragtag group of Rebels.

But yeah, I guess we shall see what is what. 2 more days! Am stoked!

Trocity
After the shit he's causing? I don't think so...you don't just hold back against someone like Vader, that's just gonna get you killed.

thumb up

Zenwolf
YAY it's today! Though I won't be able to watch it cause of work. sad Luckly tho I have it set to record, so can watch it after.

Though I did see a little bit of what happened after, thanks to an extended look(or whatever you wanna call it, was with an interview with Flioni or something) and unfortunately, it didn't explain Sabine's armor makeup to explain how she survived a shot between the eyes.

The visor wasn't even damaged! ....I hope at some point it's explained weither via show or book, but for now am just calling it plot.

chilled monkey
unfortunately, it didn't explain Sabine's armor makeup to explain how she survived a shot between the eyes.

The visor wasn't even damaged! ....I hope at some point it's explained weither via show or book, but for now am just calling it plot.

What is there to explain? The armour took a hit, kept its wearer alive and didn't break. The "explanation" is it's really good quality armour. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

It's basic "show don't tell." The viewers don't need to be spoon-fed every last little detail.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by chilled monkey
What is there to explain? The armour took a hit, kept its wearer alive and didn't break. The "explanation" is it's really good quality armour. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

It's basic "show don't tell." The viewers don't need to be spoon-fed every last little detail.

It bothers me cause I just wanna know. I don't have a problem with her surviving, I just wanna know what the armor composition is. Not saying it has to be said in the show, a book/guide is just as good for me.

Plus thus far we have seen pretty much every guy that wears armor die in this new canon when hit with direct blaster fire, Clones, Senate Commandos, Deathwatch Mandos, Stormtroopers and others.

So...I'm just curious is all.

chilled monkey
It bothers me cause I just wanna know. I don't have a problem with her surviving, I just wanna know what the armor composition is. Not saying it has to be said in the show, a book/guide is just as good for me.

Plus thus far we have seen pretty much every guy that wears armor die in this new canon when hit with direct blaster fire, Clones, Senate Commandos, Deathwatch Mandos, Stormtroopers and others.

So...I'm just curious is all.

I see. Fair enough.

NewGuy01
Pretty sure there's an interview where Filoni says Ahsoka doesn't know for sure who Vader is, but is beginning to have strong suspicions. thumb up

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pretty sure there's an interview where Filoni says Ahsoka doesn't know for sure who Vader is, but is beginning to have strong suspicions. thumb up

This is the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifRoDS3Xstg

Skip at 3:50

|King Joker|
That was a pretty broad statement that could mean a lot of things, lol.

We'll see tonight, though. smile

Darth Thor

We'll see tonight, though. smile

Finally!

Zenwolf
I just hope they don't fight at any point in Season 2 until the end, I feel like that would be saved for last, another good Season finale type of thing.

Dark-Kenshin
Vader ended up looking like a puss. Kanan and Ezra sent him flying on his ass. Not to mention Kanan actually doing pretty well against him as far as sabers go. Even Ezra got in some decent swings.

carthage
LOl

ares834
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Vader ended up looking like a puss. Kanan and Ezra sent him flying on his ass. Not to mention Kanan actually doing pretty well against him as far as sabers go. Even Ezra got in some decent swings.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/430/877/271.gif

Trocity

LMFAO r u serious?

Dooku>Maul>>>Vader confirmed.

carthage
At least they can't **** up Legends Vader. With more jobbing Disney Vader will be Kas'im/Bane/Zannah tier

|King Joker|
I AM EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED RIGHT NOW SOMEONE HOLD ME.

ares834
Maybe you should watch the show before condemning it. He was clearly toying with them. And it was an absolute **** stomp. He just kept back handing them.

Sure, they force paused him when he was distracted by thot her rebels blowing up the AT-STs. But he was completely unharmed when two of them fell on top of him and he then threw both of them of him.

Oh, and it seemed he knocked Ahsoka out when she mentally contacted him. Either that or she is a dainty women who swoons and faints.

Trocity
Vader is a lylek trashing, Sidious reacting badass in Lords of the Sith, not long after donning the suit.

How the f*** could he decline so drastically LMFAO

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Trocity
LMFAO r u serious?

Dooku>Maul>>>Vader confirmed. The fight should've ended with what we saw in the trailer (with them getting lucky afterwards). They force push him and he's sent flying on his ass. How Ezra is even able to clash swords with Vader and live blows my mind away. There is really no reason either of them should have survived other than plot.

Emperordmb
Maybe you should watch the show before condemning it. He was clearly toying with them. And it was an absolute **** stomp. He just kept back handing them.

Sure, they force paused him when he was distracted by thot her rebels blowing up the AT-STs. But he was completely unharmed when two of them fell on top of him and he then threw both of them of him.
thumb up

Emperordmb
The fight should've ended with what we saw in the trailer (with them getting lucky afterwards). They force push him and he's sent flying on his ass. How Ezra is even able to clash swords with Vader and live blows my mind away. There is really no reason either of them should have survived other than plot.
Vader did track them back to the rest of the fleet tbf.

ares834
The fight should've ended with what we saw in the trailer (with them getting lucky afterwards). They force push him and he's sent flying on his ass. How Ezra is even able to clash swords with Vader and live blows my mind away. There is really no reason either of them should have survived other than plot.

Are you dumb? He was toying with them and wanted them to escape so he could track the fleet. Lol

Pay attention next time.

carthage
Disney logic Ftw.

|King Joker|
THE APPRENTICE LIVES

I DIED

carthage
I hope it's not as bad as people are saying. I'd hate to see Vader reduced to a low tier Sith. **** me how the **** can Kanan force push him, what the ****.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
I hope it's not as bad as people are saying. I'd hate to see Vader reduced to a low tier Sith. **** me how the **** can Kanan force push him, what the ****. Maybe you can watch it for yourself, brah.

ares834
I hope it's not as bad as people are saying. I'd hate to see Vader reduced to a low tier Sith. **** me how the **** can Kanan force push him, what the ****.

Like I said he was caught off guard. The other rebels destroyed some AT-DP's and he was distracted. It was one of the most one sided duels I've seen in SW TBH.

Emperordmb
That's really the only downside for him tbh, he's basically bitching Kanan and Ezra for the entire rest of the fight.

carthage
Maybe you can watch it for yourself, brah.

I'm not off work yet, Soo yeah.

|King Joker|
I'm not off work yet, Soo yeah. Oh.

WATCH IT ASAP THEN CARTHAGE OR DITCH WORK RN DO IT **** PAYCHECKS SWR > MONEY

carthage
**** off

Vader has officially reached Bane tier my ****ing life is ruined

HOW COULD YOU DAVE FILONI?!?!?!

YOU RAPED MY CHILDHOOD

|King Joker|
?v=mTkd0MKEm2I

ares834
Filoni is such an Ahsoka fanboy...

Dark-Kenshin
Are you dumb? He was toying with and wanted them to escape so he could track the fleet. Lol

Pay attention next time. Calm down. I love Vader too, but there's really no reason for him to have gotten knocked on his ass besides plot. Dooku got his ass handed to him by Weequay pirates. It happens.

As for paying attention, LOL. Great idea. Maybe you can enlighten me on why he even bothered fighting them in the first place. Seems he could've just let them head back to the fleet without them being any the wiser. Or hell, he could've made his job easier by killing the only force wielders AND letting the non-force wielders escape.

Vader won the duel. No ones questioning that, but it should've been a lot more thorough.

ares834
Except you are making it out to be some close duel. It wasn't. Vader was toying with them and he still absolutely stomped them. Repeatedly. It honestly couldn't be any more "through" than it was.

|King Joker|
"If she fought Darth Vader, I'll say this: she won't be a pushover. She is very well-equipped to deal with fighting Anakin Skywalker, 'cause she used to do it all the time."

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9cab40eace09168d0d9511a313a7b1dc/tumblr_nhj6ay9rrk1qbp53io1_1280.jpg

carthage
Filoni can suck a fat one

ares834
no

We all knew it would come to that. Filoni loves his pet.

At least I can take solace in the fact that Hidalgo says this Vader from Rebels is Vader in his prime and he even says it while showing RotS Vader.

|King Joker|
This is amusing.

And annoying.

We have no idea what she's been through and her becoming much more skillful and powerful over time is completely logical. Plus, he even says that she isn't completely ****ed from the get-go because she is familiar with how he fights, versus the Jedi Vader would usually encounter would have no clue how to fight someone like him.

carthage
When is it stated he's in his prime? That was Steve Blums opinion not actually a canonical statement.

Emperordmb
edit: moved to a more relevant thread

ares834
Very few people do. Thankfully, they seem to be going with Vader>Anakin.

When is it stated he's in his prime? That was Steve Blums opinion not actually a canonical statement.

Pablo says it in the video Joker posted.

Emperordmb
Thank God for that.

DarthAnt66
Anyone who is actually bitching about Vader is honestly pathetic. In ESB, Luke got numerous attacks on Vader.
Vader soloed the entire Rebel fleet and dominated the Jedi duo so badly it was embarrassing. Don't complain.

|King Joker|
?v=HwX7HHxv53g

My heart has been ripped out of my chest and stepped on.

Zenwolf
"If she fought Darth Vader, I'll say this: she won't be a pushover. She is very well-equipped to deal with fighting Anakin Skywalker, 'cause she used to do it all the time."

Because Vader fights the exact same way as Anakin.....right. No..

Emperordmb
Still not as atrocious as those statements about Luke and Grievous.

|King Joker|
Because Vader fights the exact same way as Anakin.....right. No.. Meh, it should be slightly similar, I guess.

Zenwolf
Meh, it should be slightly similar, I guess.

I'm not seeing it really similar, but then again new canon and all that. Though I feel he would be more refined and the like. But I would think he'd have to rework his entire fighting style again, to suit where he is now.

Him having a similar or exact same fighting style as Anakin just doesn't seem right.

Emperordmb
I'm not seeing it really similar, but then again new canon and all that. Though I feel he would be more refined and the like. But I would think he'd have to rework his entire fighting style again, to suit where he is now.

Him having a similar or exact same fighting style as Anakin just doesn't seem right.
Or having the same tactics and behavior after losing all of his limbs and getting roasted alive.

DarthAnt66
You guys be bitching about shit that we won't see for countless months. erm

Might as well make a thread dedicated to the end of the world and your eventual deaths.

Just be grateful for the Vader we have now.

|King Joker|
Maybe the same base form.

Trocity
Vader dies

Zenwolf
I'm not really bitching Ant, just some of these quotes being stated just seem really....bizarre. I really have a hard time believing that Rebels is Vader's prime state.

So I'm suppose to believe, he's not gonna get any stronger by ANH and onward? That the stuff he is currently doing now in the comics/books and whatever else later, he can do in Rebels?

So essentially he's gonna be a stagnated character and not able to improve at all? That's rather poor.

DarthAnt66
Considering Rebels is probably going to lead right up to ANH, I'm not sure what it is "bizaree." The point of the "prime" was to signify the difference between this Vader and movie Vader, not that he won't improve any more than S2 EP1. And he's not doing anything that godlike in the comics either. His AT-AT feat was great, but everything since then was meh or below-average. The Darth Vader we saw in the novel, while great, isn't really what you should be expecting on TV. In the old EU, Kanan and Ezra would have ran laps around Vader, disarmed him, ragdolled him, killed him, resurrected his corpse, and then took a giant dump on his helmet.

Just be grateful we have a badass Vader consistent to the movies, if not even stronger. Don't expect a god though... that's silly and untrue to the character.

Zenwolf
I'm not asking for a god Ant, I'm just saying that Vader being a stagnate character while everyone else is allowed to grow is just poor.

I'm not expecting him to pull novel feats in Rebels, just not for him to be stagnated to a certain point and allow him to grow more.

DarthAnt66
You are assuming he won't grow in power across the field of Rebels, lol. They didn't cement Vader's prime to specifically be, like I said, S2 EP1 - it is Rebels in general.

The Rebels will be facing him across numerous seasons, and his prime will be expressed across such.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You are assuming he won't grow in power across the field of Rebels, lol. They didn't cement Vader's prime to specifically be, like I said, S2 EP1 - it is Rebels in general.

The Rebels will be facing him across numerous seasons, and his prime will be expressed across such.

Well the quote sure felt like it. But I guess that's true too.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Vader dies http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130225234000/glee/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif

DarthAnt66
Well the quote sure felt like it. But I guess that's true too.

Like, you can say Anakin Skywalker's prime is the Clone Wars. That doesn't mean he isn't more powerful by the end of it than the beginning.

Same type of thing applies here, just now with the Great Jedi Purge and Vader.

Zenwolf
Like, you can say Anakin Skywalker's prime is the Clone Wars. That doesn't mean he isn't more powerful by the end of it than the beginning.

Same type of thing applies here, just now with the Great Jedi Purge and Vader.

I guess I could see it like that, now that you put it that way.

DarthAnt66
Gewd. http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/926613714.gif

Zenwolf
On a side note, I really hope Agent Kallus becomes something more from Rebels. I see he has some great potential in having his own book or comic series, also giving a new look into this ISB canon. He's overall been an interesting character imo and I hope he is explored more outside of Rebels.

|King Joker|
I hope Vader chokes him to death.

Nargaroth
Considering Rebels is probably going to lead right up to ANH, I'm not sure what it is "bizaree." The point of the "prime" was to signify the difference between this Vader and movie Vader, not that he won't improve any more than S2 EP1. And he's not doing anything that godlike in the comics either. His AT-AT feat was great, but everything since then was meh or below-average. The Darth Vader we saw in the novel, while great, isn't really what you should be expecting on TV. In the old EU, Kanan and Ezra would have ran laps around Vader, disarmed him, ragdolled him, killed him, resurrected his corpse, and then took a giant dump on his helmet.

Just be grateful we have a badass Vader consistent to the movies, if not even stronger. Don't expect a god though... that's silly and untrue to the character.

Considering that Anakin was good enough in TCW, and as of Season 4, to perform feats like this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111215016/4526947-anakain+ability+tk+%2814%29.gif

And then proceed to become vastly more powerful after season 5, and improve even more as of Lots after becoming a Sith, I think it's legitimate to expect more. Of course this is not to say that he should necessarily be some kind of god.

Not that I'm actually disappointed. So far, Vader did very well, especially considering that he was either distracted or toying with Ezra and Kanan, so I don't understand why people here are complaining.

Nephthys
Breaking a metal bar isn't that great imo, especially with how much it took for him to do it.

Nargaroth
He destroyed the whole structure, causing that massive planetary scanner to collapse. And it didn't take that much to perform the feat, not to mention this was done in underwater pressure. So I'd say it's quite impressive.

Then there are other feats like ragdolling Ventress and Barriss,, which would put him on a comparable level with Dooku by this time.

Nephthys
He didn't, he destroyed that one bar and then the rest was a chain-reaction. Look at your gif, that bar is the only one bending and after it snaps it specifically shows Anakin cease using the Force.

Also it took him a long time to do it and wouldn't underwater pressure make it easier? confused

Nargaroth
That doesn't make much sense, though. Destroying one bar wouldn't destroy the others.

Well, admittedly I don't know if being underwater would make the feat easier or harder.

The_Tempest
As someone who's not afraid of criticizing Rebels, I don't see what the issue is that some of you have with the duel. It was plain as day that Vader was holding back. The only time he was remotely in any danger was when they pushed him into the path of the toppling walkers. And we saw how casually and confidently he dealt with that.

Even more impressive is his singlehanded stomping of the rebel fleet.

I still say Vader should not have been brought in the series this soon {if at all}, but he was portrayed very effectively here.

|King Joker|
Oh, and it seemed he knocked Ahsoka out when she mentally contacted him. Either that or she is a dainty women who swoons and faints. do you ever literally pass out from the psychic backlash of a mind so familiar to you through years of apprenticeship and friendship and love being utterly twisted into a nexus of the dark side

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Also it took him a long time to do it and wouldn't underwater pressure make it easier? confused
No, it didn't "take a long time," in any sense of the words, and it being underwater won't make breaking it, while water is still obviously in the way, any easier.

That being said, Anakin only needing to break one bar does make sense. The other bars can't handle the pressure of the entire structure and the water around it.

DarthAnt66
"He slowly approaches the Jedi, towering over them. As they fight, he's impossibly strong, dueling with ease and tossing the Jedi and Padawan aside as if they were weightless.

The duel continues. Vader stops Kanan's strike and throws the Jedi across the hangar, dazing him. The Sith Lord uses the opportunity to finish Ezra. He Force lifts the Padawan and pins him, slowly bringing Ezra's own lightsaber blade toward his throat. Kanan recovers in time to stop the Sith, however. But he's no match for Vader, who tags the Jedi's shoulder. Before Vader can destroy Kanan and Ezra, however, there's an explosion. Sabine has toppled a walker, and the Jedi Force push Vader beneath it as it falls.

Vader rises."
--starwars.com

|King Joker|
"He slowly approaches the Jedi, towering over them. As they fight, he's impossibly strong, dueling with ease and tossing the Jedi and Padawan aside as if they were weightless.

The duel continues. Vader stops Kanan's strike and throws the Jedi across the hangar, dazing him. The Sith Lord uses the opportunity to finish Ezra. He Force lifts the Padawan and pins him, slowly bringing Ezra's own lightsaber blade toward his throat. Kanan recovers in time to stop the Sith, however. But he's no match for Vader, who tags the Jedi's shoulder. Before Vader can destroy Kanan and Ezra, however, there's an explosion. Sabine has toppled a walker, and the Jedi Force push Vader beneath it as it falls.

Vader rises."
--starwars.com My dick is hard

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The_Tempest
As someone who's not afraid of criticizing Rebels, I don't see what the issue is that some of you have with the duel. It was plain as day that Vader was holding back. The only time he was remotely in any danger was when they pushed him into the path of the toppling walkers. And we saw how casually and confidently he dealt with that.

Even more impressive is his singlehanded stomping of the rebel fleet.

I still say Vader should not have been brought in the series this soon {if at all}, but he was portrayed very effectively here.

thumb up Even if he wasn't holding back, we don't really know exactly how Kanan or the Inquisitor stack up to higher-tier Jedi.

Either way, Vader's a monster in this show.

WildBantha88
Palpatines voice got me hard. Just saying

Darth Abonis
I enjoyed Vader's performance. It was obvious that he wanted to keep Kanan alive, as he could've killed him instead of throwing him into a crate. He was more than willing to kill Ezra though. Maybe he thinks Kanan will lead him to Obi-Wan

Darth Thor
Plus, he even says that she isn't completely ****ed from the get-go because she is familiar with how he fights, versus the Jedi Vader would usually encounter would have no clue how to fight someone like him.

That would also lend credit to the idea that Kenobi always had a natural advantage against Vader.

|King Joker|
And vice versa.

|King Joker|
https://33.media.tumblr.com/4ab67bfe0cffac952a81ffdfca36af1f/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo3_500.gif
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a4dab458aa6d01321b1158ca224933ee/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo4_500.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/045f09427cca6b7922be20996d100541/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo1_500.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/7ecc474b7efad03195ba1d7531c0140c/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo2_500.gif

red8
I liked the minister of Lothal. I was hoping her and Sabine would have some kind of rivalry throughout the series ever since Sabine tricked her in season 1.

|King Joker|
R.I.P. Maketh Tua.

Darth Thor
And vice versa.

Well according to Nick Gillard (and to some extent the ROTS novel), they Both knew each other's moves so well, that neither could penetrate the other's defenses. (Well not without making a stupid decision of a leap anyway).

Beniboybling
https://33.media.tumblr.com/4ab67bfe0cffac952a81ffdfca36af1f/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo3_500.gif
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a4dab458aa6d01321b1158ca224933ee/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo4_500.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/045f09427cca6b7922be20996d100541/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo1_500.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/7ecc474b7efad03195ba1d7531c0140c/tumblr_nqbgn8Rq271qz7ityo2_500.gif Woah nice find.

|King Joker|
Yeah, because this Season is supposed to be 'Empire Strikes Back' themed, I'm expecting more use of imagery that's reminiscent of that film.

Darth Abonis
Oh Ahsoka knows it's him and I'm sure she'll have nightmares for many nights to come......

Darth Thor
^ She probably sensed him, but doesn't understand it. So is investigating further.

Ace Hambone
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ She probably sensed him, but doesn't understand it. So is investigating further.

That sounds right. She probably doesn't want to believe it so she doesn't want to say anything without more confirmation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.