Blade & Black Panther vs. Gorgon & Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon solos.

Supermutant
team one--anyone of them quickly eliminates SS then double team Gorgon who isn't as impressive as he was in the beginning. While on Dark Avengers 2, Ironfist stalemated Gorgon briefly then Daredevil one shotted him with a kick. A similar scenario will happen here.

StiltmanFTW
No, it won't.

Bendis bullsh*t was an exception, most of Gorgon's showings are 100% badass.

As for Samurai, he has what it takes to face either Blade or Panther.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Supermutant
Daredevil one shotted him with a kick. A similar scenario will happen here.

we're under the impression that he can destroy wolverine whilst impaled with 6 'swords' through every vital organ, after falling from a skyscraper was it? I forget, not too far off im sure, but is nailed by a solitary kick from DD?

and you're taking his obvious and undeniable low showing as the rule?

I remember when Hulk was three pieced by Cap...

juggernaut74
team one--anyone of them quickly eliminates SS then double team Gorgon who isn't as impressive as he was in the beginning. While on Dark Avengers 2, Ironfist stalemated Gorgon briefly then Daredevil one shotted him with a kick. A similar scenario will happen here.

deathslash
First thing's first, which samurai is being used in this fight?

juggernaut74
Good point.

Henry_Pym
Team 2

Supermutant
new ss is meh and hasn't done much, kod bp has some good feats, gorgon seems like the type that's introduce as almost unbeatable but gets weaker as he makes more appearances. in less than 3 years hawkeye will beat gorgon while making a sandwich-my prediction

One Big Mob
Are people under the impression that Daredevil can't one shot Gorgon with a kick? laughing out loud

Kazenji
Originally posted by deathslash

Ditto

Father or Son?

Vanguard
Blade and Panther. 5.5 outta 10. Gorgon giving them the biggest problem.

juggernaut74
Blade and BP know each other pretty well as they have worked with each other in the past, Blade was even at BP's wedding. Have team 2 ever worked together?

Shabazz916
Always bet on black

StiltmanFTW
new ss is meh and hasn't done much, kod bp has some good feats, gorgon seems like the type that's introduce as almost unbeatable but gets weaker as he makes more appearances. in less than 3 years hawkeye will beat gorgon while making a sandwich-my prediction

He jobbed only under Bendis and still managed to stalemate IF - every villain jobs like crazy under Bendis.

Khazra Reborn
Gorgon has one low showing, and in that low showing he still was getting the better of Iron Fist. Besides that, in his next appearance he completely shit stomped an amped to the **** Shang Chi.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by deathslash

Harada

StiltmanFTW
Technically, both are Harada stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

You mean Keniucho.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Gorgon has one low showing, and in that low showing he still was getting the better of Iron Fist. Besides that, in his next appearance he completely shit stomped an amped to the **** Shang Chi.

Actually it was more impressive that Shang Chi lasted as long as he did, and got in a good number of hits.

Also Spider-man kicked Gorgon in the face, so I guess his tp doesn't work when his face is the target.

Gorgon defeated Wolvie & Elektra, lost to Wolvie via his own reflective eyes, beat Phobos, beat Shang Chi, was briefly stalemated by Iron Fist and one shotted by DD.

Say basically the only showings here that counts are the ones that he does well in, I understand now. Sort of like how Superman only loses b/c he wants too/is holding back.

StiltmanFTW
Moon Knight knocked Count Nefaria out with a punch after Thor struck CN with Mjolnir...

There's a reason why Bendis is laughed at on KMC.

Khazra Reborn
Actually it was more impressive that Shang Chi lasted as long as he did, and got in a good number of hits.

Also Spider-man kicked Gorgon in the face, so I guess his tp doesn't work when his face is the target.

Gorgon defeated Wolvie & Elektra, lost to Wolvie via his own reflective eyes, beat Phobos, beat Shang Chi, was briefly stalemated by Iron Fist and one shotted by DD.

Say basically the only showings here that counts are the ones that he does well in, I understand now. Sort of like how Superman only loses b/c he wants too/is holding back.

Shang Chi hit Gorgon a bunch, but it did nothing, I don't see how that's impressive.

Spider man kicked him? Cool, a lot of people have done the same, it doesn't often get them anywhere.

Gorgon's loss to Logan was an obvious homage to the Greek myth, Logan was clearly out classed across the board.

I'm not saying that it doesn't count, but one OOC low showing shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Juk3n

Gorgon defeated Wolvie & Elektra, one shotted by DD.

You're own argument invalidation skills are awesome.

He is either or. He cannot be both. I'd take his enemy of the state showing as his mean. You seem to be favouring his one shot by dd as his average showing..i can't really tell, but you are low balling him considering Wolverine and Elektra would likely pull a majority win over Blade and Heartshaped herb T'Challa.

Juk3n
edit

Supermutant
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Shang Chi hit Gorgon a bunch, but it did nothing, I don't see how that's impressive.

Considering in his earlier appearances both Wolverine and Elektra had a very difficult time hitting him. For Shang to get so many clean shots on him after defeating all his followers is impressive. Goes to show that his speed has already been neutered in just his few appearances.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn Spider man kicked him? Cool, a lot of people have done the same, it doesn't often get them anywhere.

Someone with tp that can predict an opponent's move shouldn't get kicked in the face so often.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn Gorgon loss to Logan was an obvious homage to the Greek myth, Logan was clearly out classed across the board.

Great another defeat that doesn't count.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn I'm not saying that it doesn't count, but one OOC low showing shouldn't be taken too seriously.

So Gorgon only have like 6 or 7 appearances where he has done something, he started off pretty much unbeatable like a lot of villains, but hasn't really reach that point since. It seems that being to able to defeat Wolverine and Elektra at the same time was a high feat for him.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Juk3n
You're own argument invalidation skills are awesome.

You confused listing a character's note worthy appearances with making an argument. What does that say about your own argument invalidation skills?

Originally posted by Juk3n He is either or. He cannot be both. I'd take his enemy of the state showing as his mean. You seem to be favouring his one shot by dd as his average showing..i can't really tell, but you are low balling him considering Wolverine and Elektra would likely pull a majority win over Blade and Heartshaped herb T'Challa.

So you are going to take his highest showing and ignore the rest. Maybe I'll come back to this thread in 3 years after someone like Hawkeye beats him so I can lol. I remember when Black Tarantula was destroying Spider-Man early on, but then later got owned and almost died from Bullseye. Gorgon is already down that path.

StiltmanFTW
In Secret Warriors, he massacred the Leviathan soldiers that stomped Silver Samurai.

Silver Samurai, the guy that beat Daredevil and one-shotted Jessica Spider Woman.

T1 dies here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.