V&V Despero vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Full power Juggernaut etc.

This is a HTH/slugfest fight only

Who wins

Stoic
Is BFR on? If not Juggernaut eventually wins. I'm also assuming that this is Juggerenaut from the 7th and 8th day saga.

abhilegend
What? Despero beats the shit out of him.

Stoic
Let's see. V&V Despero is easily hurt by Hawkman's mace, while 8th day Juggernaut barely feels a heavy hit from Thor with Mjolnir, if he even feels it at all. It seems pretty clear to me. 8th day Juggernaut wins a pure slugfest eventually.

Zack M
Despero.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
What? Despero beats the shit out of him. Are you serious ? Beats the shit out of 8th day juggs?

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Are you serious ? Beats the shit out of 8th day juggs?

We both know that he doesn't. Cain was physically immune to damage on Despero's level, up til when he was somehow calmed down and placed in stasis by the other totems, or Avatars. During his battle with Thor, he was barely even fazed if at all. Thor's best shot only managed to knock him slightly off balance.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Are you serious ? Beats the shit out of 8th day juggs?
Yeah, it's not like 8th day juggernaut was beaten by Bedlam or something by just a TP blast?

And that juggernaut was amped.

DTM
So slugfest means no mental bolts from Despero then? That evens this match ALOT, otherwise Despero would literally demolish Juggernaut.

8swords
Originally posted by DTM
So slugfest means no mental bolts from Despero then? That evens this match ALOT, otherwise Despero would literally demolish Juggernaut.

tell that to abhi laughing out loud

KingD19
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, it's not like 8th day juggernaut was beaten by Bedlam or something by just a TP blast?

And that juggernaut was amped.

Even amped his telepathic weakness is still a weakness. Amped Superman isn't suddenly immune to Kryptonite. An amped GL isn't suddenly able to mess around with yellow, etc...

And nice forgetting to mention that Bedlam was leagues stronger than even Xavier.

Also that same arc, aside from wailing on Thor, Cain fought Stonecutter, the only other Exemplar near his own strength and their hits were shaking the world and splitting the sky.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
Even amped his telepathic weakness is still a weakness. Amped Superman isn't suddenly immune to Kryptonite. An amped GL isn't suddenly able to mess around with yellow, etc...

And nice forgetting to mention that Bedlam was leagues stronger than even Xavier.

Also that same arc, aside from wailing on Thor, Cain fought Stonecutter, the only other Exemplar near his own strength and their hits were shaking the world and splitting the sky.

Not to mention that this is purely a H2H contest between Despero, and Juggernaut. Mindset hit the nail on the head when he said that "Reading is hard".

DarkSaint85
Juggy eats him,

big juggy man
I thought the person says Full Powered Jugs so I am assuming that is the current one? The current one is immune to telepathy but this is a hand to hand fight so current Jugs wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19

He was amped in strength. And TP isn't just weakness. It's that his mind is not strong enough to resist TP.

Despero is leagues above Xavier too. Look what he does to J'onn at regular intervals.

And here we go with hyperbole. Thor and Hercules fought the exemplars and if not for their numbers would have won against even three or four of them.

Despero would beat the shit out of any regular Juggernaut. Simply too powerful.

I would like to see who Juggernaut has beaten in h2h which is so great that he can beat Despero now.

Hulk? Thor? Any other Herald?

ODG
Juggernaut. All this talk about tp resistance is pointless in a H2H slugfest only match.

Blue Area Vet
Despero couldn't even hurt him let alone have a prayer of winning against Juggernaut accessing the full power of Cytorrak. Hell, even WWH had to outsmart/outmanuver him.

DTM
While I agree about Juggernauts unreal durability, especially in a slugfest only match, VnV Despero is a lot more physically powerful than WWHulk.

carver9
Don't think Despero is that much of a physical power house than WWH. He mainly used TP against the hero's and Hulk can most Def handle a surprise attack better than Despero. Example... Hulk showing against Hercules who surpased attacked him with a double hand punch vs Despero showing against Hawkman. The significance of that showing is outstanding.

DTM
Hercules didnt even fight back against WWHulk, he specifically took Hulks punches, proving to him that he wasnt against him. Hardly a massive feat for Hulk there, whereas taking Superman and Capt Marvels heads and slamming them together, as Despero did, is. I give full props to WWHulk, but Despero was basically fighting the equivalent of 3 or so WWHulks in VnV.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DTM
Hercules didnt even fight back against WWHulk, he specifically took Hulks punches, proving to him that he wasnt against him. Hardly a massive feat for Hulk there, whereas taking Superman and Capt Marvels heads and slamming them together, as Despero did, is. I give full props to WWHulk, but Despero was basically fighting the equivalent of 3 or so WWHulks in VnV.

No he wasn't. None of them have the healing or the psi defense of WWH. And Depsero is not as strong as Superman per the author.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM

Disagree but this isn't the proper thread so I will leave it be. By the way, I was referring to the punch Herc used against WWH. The double hand punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.