Karate Kid vs. Silver Surfer HTH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Should be fun.

Flight ring for KK. Surfer has his board.

Norrin is allowed to use his "atomic strength" shit.

Board Walker
KK would kill SS in an all out fight 10/10,

in Hand to hand only its 100/10

carver9
KK cut off one arm and use his foot to cut off the other arm and still stomp 10/10 in less than a nanosecond.

Surtur
It is actually quite hard to find a good opponent for Val in a strictly HTH fight. I'm talking someone where it will be a good fight, not one where either Val stomps or gets stomped.

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
It is actually quite hard to find a good opponent for Val in a strictly HTH fight. I'm talking someone where it will be a good fight, not one where either Val stomps or gets stomped.

Because people use the wrong opponents to pit him against. Maybe some of the Street Fighters could give him a great fight or perhaps even defeat him. I think Akuma would definitely give him a good fight.

Board Walker
Val is not street level, he was fighting Skyfathers and PC Krypts/Daxos

"Id"
Val kills him.

cdtm
Norrin's arguably even more durable then Daxamites.. Can't see Val doing much to him. Even if he could damage his body, that would just inconvenience him..

No PC attacks gimps Surfer somewhat, but his boards pretty fast. Eventually, it either hits Val or absorbs him if he tries attacking it..

"Id"
Originally posted by cdtm
Norrin's arguably even more durable then Daxamites.. Can't see Val doing much to him. Even if he could damage his body, that would just inconvenience him..

No PC attacks gimps Surfer somewhat, but his boards pretty fast. Eventually, it either hits Val or absorbs him if he tries attacking it..
H2H means no absorbing.

cdtm
Originally posted by "Id"
H2H means no absorbing.

Rams him, then. Whether or not Norrin's riding it.

StiltmanFTW
Next thread: Bondage junkies Mexicans vs. Karate Kid.

"BUENO! Karate Kid is bound." stick out tongue

"Id"
Riding Val's Karate Dick.

Facee
Supes, Thor, Sentry step right up and get beat up by Karate Kid... sick

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
Because people use the wrong opponents to pit him against. Maybe some of the Street Fighters could give him a great fight or perhaps even defeat him. I think Akuma would definitely give him a good fight. excuse my ignorance, but how powerful are Street Fighter characters that they can fight Val?

StiltmanFTW
Full KMC wank Karate Kid could probably beat even Oni Akuma laughing out loud

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Should be fun.

i hate you....

Board Walker
Oni Akuma is top street level, low meta at most.

PC KK is right below PC Superman, which is abstract.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
i hate you....

http://i57.tinypic.com/tzi12.jpg

carver9
laughing out loud

"Id"
Oni Akuma is legit.
He can more than trade blows High Herald.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stoic
Because people use the wrong opponents to pit him against. Maybe some of the Street Fighters could give him a great fight or perhaps even defeat him. I think Akuma would definitely give him a good fight.

Unless I'm forgetting some feats for Akuma.. I know he can one shot battleships or something? Or maybe he even destroyed a tiny island? I forget.

StiltmanFTW
Shin Akuma destroyed a meteorite. In a much more impressive way than KK did:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112793/3207708-god_akuma_cfe_ending.jpg

... and Shin Akuma is below Oni Akuma stick out tongue

Surtur
Eh, but he still has to compete with Val "I dodge speed force infused lightning after it hits me and tear apart people who gave Supergirl a good fight all the while I am dying from a disease and redirect daxamites into other solar systems" Armorr.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

I like this KK better. Even with help, all he manages to do is to stalemate Robin.

7de9RtybTr0

cdtm
Yep. laughing out loud

And then he does THIS.

Punching out an island and merely stalemating a Bat. Pretty faithful to the comic book versions. smile

StiltmanFTW
A glorified Karnak, basically.

cdtm
That version, I suppose so.

Karnak himself jobs a lot, when you consider anyone he manages to hit, he should probably be punching through.

StiltmanFTW
What matters in this thread is that even Karnak raped Surfer laughing out loud

That means KK could probably beat Galactus... shifty

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What matters in this thread is that even Karnak raped Surfer laughing out loud

That means KK could probably beat Galactus... shifty

Wait, what? Is this a battleworld thing? O_o

Haven't picked up a comic outside of Living Weapon and Transformers in over a year now.

StiltmanFTW
No, it happened way before that... classic stories.

It was in Karnak's respect thread (made by darthgoober, who was a hardcore Surfer fan), but all links are dead now. Iirc, Karnak tossed some boulder or something that hit Surfer's head and knocked him out.

To be fair, billy club thrown by Karnak (and Murdock's repeated strikes) destroyed Ultron, too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.