KMC VS Badabing: Mod Removal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, Badabing is Zom!

I have broken him to the extent that he needed to create an alter ego. For the benefit of the forum and Bada's mental health I move, forthwith, that Badabing be STRIPPED of Mod powers immediately!

A 3 month ban over the Summer seems appropriate!

Board Walker
It seems LOB you broke Bada's psyche to such a severe extent that you fractured his persona, and sense of self into multiple facets. You presented so much truth, awesomeness, win, and amazingness that Bada's feeble mind could not comprehend it.

Bada is one facet while Zom is another Facet, I also postulate that Bada has several other alts on this forum he is entirely unaware of. It is entirely possible and likely that Bada is not aware of his alternate personalities, such as Zom, Carver, Insane Titant, and Ice.

I propose that Bada's punishment for breaking the TOS (no alternate accounts) is that he has to create 1000 Thanos VS threads a day, and he has to argue for Thanos in every thread with at least two 10,000 word well written, and properly APA sourced essay posts in each one.

Digi
I don't know about stripping power. But a new mod to balance things might not be a terrible idea. Badabing is a God, as LoB himself made canon forever this past April. But even God cannot go unchecked. I will ponder this, and bring it before the other mods...

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
I don't know about stripping power. But a new mod to balance things might not be a terrible idea. Badabing is a God, as LoB himself made canon forever this past April. But even God cannot go unchecked. I will ponder this, and bring it before the other mods...

One Big Mob
Can't someone just ban LoB's ability to create threads? I'm sure Raz can do it when he's alive once a week out of the year.

Board Walker
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Can't someone just ban LoB's ability to create threads? I'm sure Raz can do it when he's alive once a week out of the year.

No. LOB will not be banned as long as his value remains, and LOB is currently valuable.

-Pr-
Well he is funny, in a weird way, I suppose.

Galan007
Can't someone just ban LoB's ability to create threads? I'm sure Raz can do it when he's alive once a week out of the year. Raz is that active? confused

LordofBrooklyn

You better learn you place or leave this forum!

You Canadians shouldn't even be allowed to post.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Galan007
Raz is that active? confused I assume he doesn't always come to KMC when he rises from the grave for his annual week.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You better learn you place or leave this forum!

You Canadians shouldn't even be allowed to post. Half of your threads are full of autistic complaining about Bada. There's zero merit in them.

Galan007
I assume he doesn't always come to KMC when he rises from the grave for his annual week. Good point. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Half of your threads are full of autistic complaining about Bada. There's zero merit in them.

You're Canadian which means there is no merit in your very existence!

Go off into the woods, boy, and fade away.

Badabing
Half of your threads are full of autistic complaining about Bada. There's zero merit in them. laughing out loud

Board Walker
Half of your threads are full of autistic complaining about Bada. There's zero merit in them.

You lack the intelligence and social nuance to even comprehend an iota of his sheer genius, you sack of blueberry danishes.

Get with the flow or get the hell out of my reality you butter bellied snack chuckling peanut butter licking slack jawed MILK MAIDEN.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You're Canadian which means there is no merit in your very existence!

Go off into the woods, boy, and fade away. Don't you get paid just because you're retarded though? You're more worthless than Somalia.

At least the Walmart greeters try. You're just a big drain on anything you do

LordofBrooklyn
Don't you get paid just because you're retarded though? You're more worthless than Somalia.

At least the Walmart greeters try. You're just a big drain on anything you do

A piece of rotting Canadian bacon infused with herpes has more value than you.

Facee
Originally posted by Digi

Great idea for a new mod. Would have to be someone with no social life. Someone that's always on here, a real nerd. Shoot, that makes 90 % of the posters eligible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time-Immemorial
If Bada left this KMC would fall to shit worse then it has.

Newjak
Are we really leaving this thread open fellow mods? confused

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak

Yes why not, its funny to see Lob get fisted.

Badabing
Are we really leaving this thread open fellow mods? confused LoB's self ownage are priceless. laughing out loud

But yeah, his cyber-stalking is getting weird. ermm

I have no problem if the thread gets closed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Badabing
LoB's self ownage are priceless. laughing out loud

laughing

Board Walker

Yes I have decreed it to remain open, now stand aside and let this thread fester further.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
LoB's self ownage are priceless. laughing out loud

COWARD!

I am the People's champion of KMC!

Closing this thread only increases my power!

Newjak
I'm sorry BW I think this thread has run its course.

Badabing
LoB, owned again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.