Battle royal of the colors!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestSonata
In a battle royal between the skin colors of comic characters, which color wins? For instance, green would have The Incredible Hulk, Martian Manhunter, Drax, Gamora, etc. Gray would have Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, Doomsday, Darkseid, Lobo, etc.

For fairness, all human skin tones have been eliminated from competition.

Each team is given prep time to familiarize themselves with each other, but aren't aware of the other team's members.

Henry_Pym
Yellow

riv6672
Going Green. You didn't put a numbers cap in it but, some of the more prominent members'd be...

She/Incredible Hulk
Miss/Martian Manhunter
Impossible Man
The Midgard Serpent
Brainiac 5 and various relations
Man/Swamp Thing
The Mask
Godzilla
Super Skrull
Jade

...there are more of course.

DarkestSonata
I considered green too. But gray has terrax as well as the others I already listed. Plus purple has an impressive team with thanos, thane, gladiator, terraxia.

Also, energy based beings are included in this based on the color of there energy, so Mr. Manhattan is blue.

@Henry Pym, why yellow?

Gadabout
I'm guessing he's referring to LT....

riv6672
I think your power rankings are a little off, but okay.
Fun thread idea regardless.
I'd also add MU Tyrant, MU Eon to my list.

DarkestSonata
Yeah. Should have limited it to no celestials

riv6672
I dont mind people stacking the deck. I'd rather see how many cool green characters are out there, its a fun research project.

Abraxas is green.

DarkestSonata
Yeah. Tyrant is a beast, and so is abraxas. Green is looking dominant

riv6672
Thanks.
I guess i can recruit Hal Jordan Spectre as most of the time he exhibited a green glow/aura:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80033/3640725-8692848352-Spect.jpg
Anyone who chooses (chalk) White can take Spectre Classic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.