Top 3 smartest Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Name the top 3 smartest HIGH Heralds in comics from greatest to least.

Go!!!

abhilegend
Not hulk
Not Gladiator
Not wonder woman.

mmm

-Pr-
How about you try to stay on topic, and not derail yet another thread with cheap baiting tactics.

carver9
Well, current Hulk would be on that list of 3. Who else?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
How about you try to stay on topic, and not derail yet another thread with cheap baiting tactics.
I'm just having a bit of fun. It's harmless.

Anyway

Superman
Martin Stein Firestorm
Merged hulk

Zack M
Orion.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
I'm just having a bit of fun. It's harmless.

Anyway

Superman
Martin Stein Firestorm
Merged hulk

Yeah, you say that every time, and yet we still end up on the thirtieth page fighting with someone about something or other.

Galan007
Doom.

Board Walker
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Majestic

"Id"
Baron Zemo
Majestic
Dr. Strange

Surtur
Originally posted by Board Walker
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Majestic

Batman is a high herald?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, you say that every time, and yet we still end up on the thirtieth page fighting with someone about something or other.
Your lack of faith is disturbing.

uhuh

celeyhyga17
Blue Marvel honorable mention.

Blue Area Vet
Blue Marvel
Hulk
Majestic

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Doom. thumb up

Board Walker
Originally posted by Surtur
Batman is a high herald?

Yes as he regularly fights Skyfather-Abstract level beings.

He fights Omniversal Darkseid, Braniac, by extension Anti-Monitor, The Owl, Trigon, Mr. Mxy.

Batman is a legit highherald-skyfather level being.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
Yes as he regularly fights Skyfather-Abstract level beings.

He fights Omniversal Darkseid, Braniac, by extension Anti-Monitor, The Owl, Trigon, Mr. Mxy.

Batman is a legit highherald-skyfather level being. Pr this dude is also derailing the thread with bs. Doom wins doe

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Superman
2. Blue Marvel
3. Dr. Strange

Kryptoniano
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Blue Marvel
Hulk
Majestic

Great list.

ODG
Originally posted by Galan007
Doom.

Time-Immemorial
Doom
SS
Superman

The Nuul
Doom
Spartan 3.0
Cyborg Superman

I picked something a little different.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Kryptoniano
Great list.

Thanks.

krisblaze
lmao at Doom being high herald.

beatboks
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doom
Spartan 3.0
Cyborg Superman

Interesting, but I wouldn't class either Doom or Spartan as high herald. Doom in currently listed in the tiers as low herald, I would accept arguments for mid (since he's been stated to be worthy of Sorcerer Supreme), but not high (not yet anyway). Spartan IMHO is also a mid at best, I know he's listed currently as High but I just don't see it.

krisblaze
The idea that Doom coukd tie Thor, Supes or Surfer in a straight up fight lmao. Maybe if Captain Britain didnt stalemate his ass .

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze
The idea that Doom coukd tie Thor, Supes or Surfer in a straight up fight lmao. Maybe if Captain Britain didnt stalemate his ass .

Technically Doom is a millions of years old dark wizard. But then again that story has been largely ignored.

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
The idea that Doom coukd tie Thor, Supes or Surfer in a straight up fight lmao. Maybe if Captain Britain didnt stalemate his ass . Thor would get his shit pushed in by Superman.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Surtur
Technically Doom is a millions of years old dark wizard. But then again that story has been largely ignored.

Yes, but in that form I'd put him well above high herald...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor would get his shit pushed in by Superman.

What?

Mindset
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
What? Originally posted by Mindset
Thor would get his shit pushed in by Superman.

The Nuul
Doom is a legit high herald and only his Doombots are mid heralds. As per Spartan 3.0, he's merged with Void. He has the feats to put him up there.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doom is a legit high herald and only his Doombots are mid heralds. As per Spartan 3.0, he's merged with Void. He has the feats to put him up there.

I disgree about Doom, he's low end. Because of his knowledge and skill he is able to compete with upper tiers, but that doesn't make him a high herald.

"Id"
Doom is abstract or higher

Surtur
If you are saying Doom without prep has power on a level of heralds of Galactus then normally..eh, no not really.

darthgoober
Outside of actual computer brain types like Ultron/Eradicator I'd probably say

Adam Warlock
Supes
WWHulk

Intelligence is a tough trait to gauge though because it's not easy for the average writer to do justice to a character with more than double their IQ so there's bound to be a ton of variance between showings

RangerDX
Originally posted by "Id"
Baron Zemo
Majestic
Dr. Strange

Helmut Zemo?

h1a8
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Doom
SS
Superman

SS is pretty dumb in comics. All that power and you see how he fights? What a shame.

-Pr-
He's not dumb, he's just not as good a tactician as other heroes.

Q99
Surfer is a scientist, but it rarely comes up.

Hulk with Banner's mind is a serious contender.

RangerDX
Helmut Zemo might be the best tactician in Marvel, underrated manipulator too one of the best

Henry_Pym
Zemo is cool but can't sniff the top three

Ultron (herald lvl)
Brainiac
Ultrahumanite

These 3 are alone smarter than entire teams posted here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.