Pitt/WWH/Maul vs Thor/Majestic/Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No bfr.

Which side wins?

Sin I AM
Bricks get stomped

carver9
Team 1 wins. Don't have much confident in Pitt though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 wins. Don't have much confident in Pitt though.

How? Maul and Pitt aren't on the level and team two can spam the battlefield. It's a easy win

Insane Titan
Lol @carvers bias.

Team 2 wins, handily.

Adam Grimes
I know for a fact that Carv is itchy to say Hulk solos.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How? Maul and Pitt aren't on the level and team two can spam the battlefield. It's a easy win

Maul maybe, but Pitt has shown that he was high Herald. I don't know how team 2 even puts him down TBH. But, then again my opinion stems mainly from his comic series, and how Keown portrayed him. have you read Pitt's main series?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by The Nuul
No bfr.

Which side wins?

Sorry to go OT Null but that's a nice sig you have there thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Team 2 stomps.

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Team 2 stomps.

How so?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Stoic
How so?

By beating them senseless.

The Nuul
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Sorry to go OT Null but that's a nice sig you have there thumb up

The Superman sig? Thanks thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
The Superman sig? Thanks thumb up

Yeah it's nice.

LordofBrooklyn
Lord Majestros solos.

Challenge this statement and I will crush you!

Stoic
By beating them senseless.

Pitt is nearly indestructible, and can literally take more than anyone on either team in terms of punishment. You're completlely wrong. Team 1 actually destroys Team 2 despite what others may believe.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Lord Majestros solos.

Challenge this statement and I will crush you!

Majestic is soft as baby sh!t.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic is soft as baby sh!t.

DAMN LIES!!!

Majestic provides a combination of speed, strength, intensity and versatility that team 1 can't handle. When you take his warrior training in consideration it is overkill.

Khazra Reborn
Pitt is nearly indestructible, and can literally take more than anyone on either team in terms of punishment. You're completlely wrong. Team 1 actually destroys Team 2 despite what others may believe.

Look, I get you, Pitt is one of my favorites too. But let's be real here, I wouldn't give him the majority against anyone here, and he doesn't have the feats to say other wise. Team 2 has three certified planet busters, Maul is more or less a high meta and Pitt seriously struggled with the cold in Antarctica. What's he going to do if Thor and BRB let loose with Jotenheim level winds and cold? Team 2 has way too many tools to lose this.

Stoic
DAMN LIES!!!

Majestic provides a combination of speed, strength, intensity and versatility that team 1 can't handle. When you take his warrior training in consideration it is overkill.

Should I remind you that before Majestic left the Image/Wildstorm Universe, that he wasn't considered to be as much as he became when he entered the DC/Wildstorm Universe? Supreme was the big gun from what I recall in terms of the Superman clones. The first time that Majestic fought Superman just for comparison sake, it was against the Blue Energy Superman, and majestic was on the losing end of that battle. So while Majestic is powerful, people should give Pitt his proper respects, because he was able to defeat a depowered Supreme.

Let me explain something that many people seem to gloss over or plainly leave out. Supreme inherited the power of Image comics Thor when he defeated him and took his hammer. Image comics Thor was powerful enough to actually give a full powered Supreme a very good fight, and this was something that Supreme admitted, because it wasn't the first time that they had fought. They fought off panel which Supreme mentions during his battle with Thor. Supreme later goes mad, and runs into Quantum, a being capable of nullifying his powers. However Supreme was still in possession of Thor's hammer, and when he recovered from the battle with Quantum, he was as powerful as Image comics Thor. He later runs into Pitt, and attacks him for no reason. Pitt defeats him with little difficulty. You know how I know that Pitt wasn't really being pushed in that battle? He never changes into his 3rd form. In order for people to say that another character would stomp Pitt, they would have to know Pitt as a character. Many people don't. Majestic is not Superman. He's a level below Superman.

Stoic
Look, I get you, Pitt is one of my favorites too. But let's be real here, I wouldn't give him the majority against anyone here, and he doesn't have the feats to say other wise. Team 2 has three certified planet busters, Maul is more or less a high meta and Pitt seriously struggled with the cold in Antarctica. What's he going to do if Thor and BRB let loose with Jotenheim level winds and cold? Team 2 has way too many tools to lose this.

You're arguing Pitt from the perspective of another writer other than Keown. How would a character wrestle against the cold, when he can survive being exposed to molecular acid? He was dunked in molten rock and it did nothing to him. What you're talking about is a low showing. You know the ones that all characters have? Maul is the questionable character here, and he really doesn't belong. Pitt's damage soak is out of this world though.

carver9
DAMN LIES!!!

Lol...Majestic isn't that great at all. He get crushed here.

The Nuul

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/167216-30248-mr-majestic.jpg

The Nuul
I can see lightning pissing off Pitt and him cutting up Thor.

LordofBrooklyn

Majestros doesn't have to enter Warrior Madness like The Blonde Whore to deal with Banner.

From the onset team 1 is overwhelmed by superior strength, speed and skill. Banner is saved for last where Majestic grants him peace and ends his life.

You're lucky I'm not granting Majestic any blades here either.

Sin I AM
Maul maybe, but Pitt has shown that he was high Herald. I don't know how team 2 even puts him down TBH. But, then again my opinion stems mainly from his comic series, and how Keown portrayed him. have you read Pitt's main series?

yea and you're reaching. do i like pitt? yes. do i feel he's on the level? no. wwh is fine but pitt n maul are no wwh. they'd mix it up but they aren't helping banner out in the slightest. team one gets spammed and stomped hulk cant carry this team solo. give him a brick with moderate aoe like marvel or better durability like classic marko and ud have a fight

Stoic
Majestros doesn't have to enter Warrior Madness like The Blonde Whore to deal with Banner.

From the onset team 1 is overwhelmed by superior strength, speed and skill. Banner is saved for last where Majestic grants him peace and ends his life.

You're lucky I'm not granting Majestic any blades here either.

The Hulk ramped up instantaneously, Majestic would be. Crushed by him if he went berserk. WW Hulk was simply on a physically higher level, and he held back the entire time. his is something that you should know by now. It's even written.

yea and you're reaching. do i like pitt? yes. do i feel he's on the level? no. wwh is fine but pitt n maul are no wwh. they'd mix it up but they aren't helping banner out in the slightest. team one gets spammed and stomped hulk cant carry this team solo. give him a brick with moderate aoe like marvel or better durability like classic marko and ud have a fight

No. I'm not reaching. You have a point with Maul, but Maul is not even close to Pitt in terms of power. WW Hulk isn't a High Herald either, he's above that level. He was written on panel to be more powerful than ever, and he held back the entire time. When Pitt defeated Supreme, he actually defeated a character as powerful as Image comics Thor with little difficulty. This same level of power gave Supreme a difficult time. Galan opened my eyes to exactly how powerful Supreme used to be, because in his latest showings he was operating at his original levels. These were levels that were slightly above Majestic's levels. It's very difficult to compare Supreme to Thor, and Beta Ray Bill because they aren't from the same company, but Pitt was compared to Merged Hulk, who was easily Mid-High Herald in terms of strength, and the guys that he could, and actually did go toe to toe against. Merged Hulk went at it against Thor in the arctic, and he was doing pretty good from what I recall.

You see, what Galan opened my eyes up to, was the popularity of the main two comic universes (DC/Marvel) in comparison to the popularity of independent comic universes. His point was, that even though these companies aren't as big, does not mean that they don't have characters that could compete with the more popular characters from Marvel and DC. Some would actually outright beat the crap out of many popular Marvel and DC characters. If someone said that Spawn at his most powerful had the power to defeat Odin, most people would scram foul, and never agree with it. However Spawn may have been powerful enough to do just that.

When Pitt met Merged Hulk, he jobbed. He didn't fight anywhere near his potential, so I while i do agree that Pitt was no Green Scar, a lot of the characters at the Herald level weren't either. Especially when you consider that he was holding back. Even when he took that famous foot step that nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard, he was in fact still holding back. When did Thor, or Beta Ray Bill ever show that kind of casual strength? Thor's hands were full with Merged Hulk who was written to be far inferior to the Green Scar.So what we have to do is a proper comparison instead of people jumping out of their respective bushes, nd screaming stomp. I know that Pitt defeated a creature that said that he killed Image comics God's, and raped that universe's Angels, while sitting on a throne surrounded by millions of skulls and skeletons that he had devoured. I agree with one thing though, maul does not belong here. i would have used Mighty Man, or Invincible.

Stoic
@Sin/ I also have to bring up the point that Thor, Bill, and majestic don't fight the way that you described that they would. They never fly up in the air, and spam blast the battlefield. In character they get up in their opponents faces, and go at it with them in that fashion. You can't argue how you would fight them, because i could simply argue that the land locked crew, could tunnel below Earth, and lock onto the fliers, and launch boulders that size of states at them. This is not how they fight though.

LordofBrooklyn
@Sin/ I also have to bring up the point that Thor, Bill, and majestic don't fight the way that you described that they would. They never fly up in the air, and spam blast the battlefield. In character they get up in their opponents faces, and go at it with them in that fashion. You can't argue how you would fight them, because i could simply argue that the land locked crew, could tunnel below Earth, and lock onto the fliers, and launch boulders that size of states at them. This is not how they fight though.

Majestros is far faster than any of the combatants on team one. Given his mentality he is more than willing to go for the kill from the start.

Maul isn't withstanding that onslaught, neither is Pitt.

That leaves Majestic vs World War Hulk. Banner has never faced an opponent quite like this.

Equal combat experience to Thor with greater strength, speed, and intellect.

A superior Gladiator without the baggage.

Stoic
Majestros is far faster than any of the combatants on team one. Given his mentality he is more than willing to go for the kill from the start.

Maul isn't withstanding that onslaught, neither is Pitt.

That leaves Majestic vs World War Hulk. Banner has never faced an opponent quite like this.

Equal combat experience to Thor with greater strength, speed, and intellect.

A superior Gladiator without the baggage.

Wait what are you talking about? Majestic has been hit many, many, many times by characters that are just as fast as Pitt, and WW Hulk. You're telling us how you would fight these guys, but we see it over, and over, and over again that these super fast supposedly impossible to hit characters are hit over, and over, and over again. Look at Gladiator. He was, and is much faster than Annihilus, but look at how that went. Look at how the Hulk hit Gladiator, look at how the Hulk hit the Sentry. They just don't fight the way that you say that they do on average. You're arguing power set right now, I'm arguing character, and their averages. Another thing that you don't seem to understand, is that Pitt is not a softie. Maul may be, but Pitt isn't. The more Majestic hits him, the worse off it would become for him. Pitt would lock onto Majectic and cut him to pieces. Majestic is squishy. This is not Superman that you are talking about, and it is what separates them. Superman is stronger, and more durable than Majestic. While Makestic occupied the same Image Universe that Pitt did, Pitt was described as being capable of taking on the most powerful beings in that very same Image Universe. This was when he was compared to his brother Wroth, one of the few characters in that very same Image universe capable of harming Pitt. It's no wonder either, because Wroth was nearly identical in terms of physiology to Pitt.

Another thing that you don't realize is that Pitt was created like his brother to be a doomsday weapon. He was created to be dropped on any given planet and destroy all life therein. Some of the races that he exterminated were populated by super human races. I also have to say it again. Pitt was mostly seen in his first, and second forms, because the more that he is damaged the more that he changes to genetically match his father Zoyvod, and the less he genetically resembled his human mother. At one point he was so far gone, that they feared that he wouldn't be able to revert back to his base form. Zoyvod would rape Majestic. WW Hulk would crucify him. This is based on the fact that WW Hulk was able to take internal hits from a being capable of hitting with the force of 135 Herc's. That force would kill Majestic.

LordofBrooklyn
Wait what are you talking about? Majestic has been hit many, many, many times by characters that are just as fast as Pitt, and WW Hulk. You're telling us how you would fight these guys, but we see it over, and over, and over again that these super fast supposedly impossible to hit characters are hit over, and over, and over again. Look at Gladiator. He was, and is much faster than Annihilus, but look at how that went. Look at how the Hulk hit Gladiator, look at how the Hulk hit the Sentry. They just don't fight the way that you say that they do on average. You're arguing power set right now, I'm arguing character, and their averages. Another thing that you don't seem to understand, is that Pitt is not a softie. Maul may be, but Pitt isn't. The more Majestic hits him, the worse off it would become for him. Pitt would lock onto Majectic and cut him to pieces. Majestic is squishy. This is not Superman that you are talking about, and it is what separates them. Superman is stronger, and more durable than Majestic. While Makestic occupied the same Image Universe that Pitt did, Pitt was described as being capable of taking on the most powerful beings in that very same Image Universe. This was when he was compared to his brother Wroth, one of the few characters in that very same Image universe capable of harming Pitt. It's no wonder either, because Wroth was nearly identical in terms of physiology to Pitt.

Another thing that you don't realize is that Pitt was created like his brother to be a doomsday weapon. He was created to be dropped on any given planet and destroy all life therein. Some of the races that he exterminated were populated by super human races. I also have to say it again. Pitt was mostly seen in his first, and second forms, because the more that he is damaged the more that he changes to genetically match his father Zoyvod, and the less he genetically resembled his human mother. At one point he was so far gone, that they feared that he wouldn't be able to revert back to his base form. Zoyvod would rape Majestic. WW Hulk would crucify him. This is based on the fact that WW Hulk was able to take internal hits from a being capable of hitting with the force of 135 Herc's. That force would kill Majestic.

I am rguing Majestros by KMC standards and withing his character.

Majestic isn't Thor, when he starts brawling and he realizes he has to change tactics he will. He can survive an initial onslaught from all of these characters in order to adapt.

Stoic
I am rguing Majestros by KMC standards and withing his character.

Majestic isn't Thor, when he starts brawling and he realizes he has to change tactics he will. He can survive an initial onslaught from all of these characters in order to adapt.

Majesctic doesn't get to go off neutral ground to pick up his tech though. Majestic was also hit by and nearly killed by the leader of the War Guard. None of them were WW Hulk's level. Pitt isn't afraid to kill either, he was actually genetically engineered to be a killer. I'm not arguing who wins. I'm arguing against people that think that Pitt is a high meta level character, when he is in fact a high Herald level character. Majestic isn't indestructible, and Pitt's claws were written to be on par with Wolverines Adamantium ones. This includes his bones, and musculature. If you ever get the chance to read the letter pages of his first comics, you will read what Dale Keown actually says about the character. He's incredibly tough. If I recall correctly, he also weighed in at nearly 600 lbs more than the Merged Hulk, showing just how durable his musculature actually is. Keown said that his muscles, were virtually indestructible. So again, I'm not making claims to which team wins, just to help people that don't know the finer details of Pitt how powerful he is, and to give a little background on his history. When Majestic was in Image, he was comparably weaker than Supreme. So what we may have here is a case of the big fish in a little pond. There are beings in comics that would break Majestic with ease. There were quite a few in Image after all. It's more difficult to see past the veil though, when you like a character. This was exactly what Galan opened my eyes to, when he explained just how powerful Invincible and his race were.

Stoic
Oh yeah, just wanted to add something completely unrelated to this thread. Liefeld wasn't the only one to copy other artists creations. Jim Lee did as well. He was just a little better at it. We know that Majestic is a Superman clone but what about his other creations? If you've ever played X-Com you will notice that Maul is a clone of the Muton soldiers, and Zealot is a carbon copy of Darna the Terrakian (I think that's how you spell her name) from the original Heavy Metal movie.

The Nuul
I'll admit that Maul was a bad pick. Majestic in V5 issues 10 and 11 stomped Spartan (non 3.0), Maul, Warblade and Voodoo at the same time. He was swinging Spartan like a baseball bat and hitting Maul with him. He tore Spartan up like wrapping paper, Majestic also crumbled up Warblade into a ball of tinfoil.

Mr. Majestic has always been Helspont's greatest enemy. Majestic is a legit high herald, he has the feats to put him there.

The Nuul
Majestic also beat Fortress Mode Eradicator.

Sin I AM
Meh. Whether wwh was slightly above high herald is not important. Every herald worth his salt can transcend his tier, Thor especially. But that's not the point. Pitt just doesn't have the showings and i could care less about the terrible crossover. But even that arguments not worth it because we're just splitting hairs. In the end Maul will be the reason team one loses, simple as that. He cant split even or take the majority over anyone here so it's three on two. Then pitt will get dropped and hulk will follow. Whether he held back or not is an exercise in semantics.

krisblaze
Pitt and Maul don't stand a chance.

Thor already put WWH in space.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze

Thor already put an amped WWH in space.

wink

The Nuul
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_8_001.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_8_002.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_8_003.jpg

He got bfr into space and was fine.

The Nuul
Pitt did this to Invincible.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15659/2766210-pitt_invincible_60_vs_evil_invincible.jpg

Pitt also tanked a nuke, took everything from the US Military and was fine. He's no pushover.

carver9
A WWH fighting smart would kill Thor. Just wanted to throw that out there. Please continue.

Sin I AM
A WWH fighting smart would kill Thor. Just wanted to throw that out there. Please continue.

Naw that's why he faced a jobbing suicidal sentry.

A weakened Thor already put an amped WWH in space.

Please continue

celeyhyga17
A smart Thor not holding back would kill any Hulk. Just wanted to throw it out there. Please continue.

krisblaze
Pitt did this to Invincible.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15659/2766210-pitt_invincible_60_vs_evil_invincible.jpg

Pitt also tanked a nuke, took everything from the US Military and was fine. He's no pushover.

One of the fodder Invincibles though.

Freaking Rex killed one of them.

And Pitt more or less passed out after he fell to the ground.

The Nuul

I have the comic in front of me, I missed that part, you're right, This is why I make threads and don't debate, I suck.... lol

Stoic

Has any of these other characters been dropped before? I mean has Thor, Bill, Majestic, Hulk, or any other character been dropped by less than people expect them to be able to take? I recall Thor being KO'd by blaster fire. I can go on, but I think you probably get the picture.

Sin I AM
What r u getting at stoic

Stoic
What r u getting at stoic

Writers differ greatly at times in what they deem a character can take. Kris is bringing up a low... I mean extremely low showing for Pitt. When Pitt was an infant, he was dropped into a 2 mile deep cavern. This cavern was filled with subterranean monsters of varying power, and Pitt was given up for dead. Not only did the fall do nothing to him, but he ended up killing everything down there. He was an infant. So yeah, let's bring up all of the low showings in some pathetic attempt to make one character look bad. Like I said, Thor was dropped by blaster fire, Black Panther put the Surfer in a choke hold, Zeus was hurt by Low-Mid level Heralds, Spiderman beat the mess out of Firelord, Captain America KO'd the Hulk, The Wrecking Crew beat up on Beta Ray Bill.... We can go on, and on, and on....

The Nuul
I do agree that him falling on the ground to a KO was a low showing, and Kris is lowballing Pitt.

Stoic, do you have scans of Pitt tanking that Nuke and taking on the US Military?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.