Krypto vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3795221-2595210923-31641.jpg

vs

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/99311-195843-sasquatch.jpg

Fight takes place in a jungle.

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
KM's dream thread.

Can Sas go Great Beast?

carver9
Sasquatch gets eaten alive.

Surtur
How strong is DCnU Krypto? If a version in the DCnU even exists. I know post crisis was strong enough to where Superman had to intervene to prevent Krypto from ripping Mongul's throat out.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
How strong is DCnU Krypto? If a version in the DCnU even exists. I know post crisis was strong enough to where Superman had to intervene to prevent Krypto from ripping Mongul's throat out.

Krypto has super speed. smile

The Nuul
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
KM's dream thread.

Can Sas go Great Beast?

If he needs too, I didn't say no.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Krypto has super speed. smile

In theory sure, but I'm not sure what his speed feats are.

-K-M-
Krypto wins

Prof. T.C McAbe
Canadian meat? Tainted meat?

carver9
In theory sure, but I'm not sure what his speed feats are.

He's far faster than Sasquatch.

-K-M-
Northstar is far far faster then Sasquatch, but he regularly tags him/grabs him.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Northstar is far far faster then Sasquatch, but he regularly tags him/grabs him.

I know. I want to see what Surtur says here.

Surtur
What is there to say? You just said Krypto is far faster then Sasquatch. People with super speed get tagged all the time in comics by people who lack it. So if you are saying Krypto is indeed significantly faster then he shouldn't get tagged.

Bringing up the Northstar example doesn't even make sense in terms of proving a point. If he is far faster then Sasquatch the only way he'd get tagged is: Sasquatch is just as fast or it was standard speedster PIS.

Did the embodiment of super speed kill your childhood pet or something?

carver9
What is there to say? You just said Krypto is far faster then Sasquatch. People with super speed get tagged all the time in comics by people who lack it. So if you are saying Krypto is indeed significantly faster then he shouldn't get tagged.

Bringing up the Northstar example doesn't even make sense in terms of proving a point. If he is far faster then Sasquatch the only way he'd get tagged is: Sasquatch is just as fast or it was standard speedster PIS.

Did the embodiment of super speed kill your childhood pet or something?

This is the Surtur I know. So Krypto stomps without getting touched.

Surtur
You made the claim he was far faster then Sasquatch, not me.

carver9
You made the claim he was far faster then Sasquatch, not me.

Does Krypto stomp Sasquatch without getting touched?

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Does Krypto stomp Sasquatch without getting touched?

This is getting a bit ridiculous. I flat out stated I don't know Krypto's speed feats. You then say he is far faster. I say if Krypto is far faster then he should be able to avoid getting tagged. You come back with "oh so Krypto stomps without getting touched?!" even though I never said that either.

You say Sasquatch gets eaten alive. Sounds like a stomp to me. You say Krypto is far faster, sounds like Sasquatch shouldn't be able to land a hit if that is the case. This is all info that came from you, all I mentioned was how post crisis Krypto had to be stopped from killing Mongul.

If you don't feel he can win easily without being touched then why the f*ck did you say he is far faster and would eat Sasquatch alive?

Surtur
So damn I came back this morning expecting to be blown away. I mean I was sure Carver had to of been setting up...*some* kind of point here. he makes such lovely points, you can see these in other threads too.

I don't know if the point was "sometimes people can tag vastly faster characters" or "having a speed advantage isn't always an automatic win" or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.