Abomination vs Hulkbuster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Blonsky vs Stark

No bfr
No nanotech virus

Round 1 Classic Blonsky
Round 2 current version.

Henry_Pym
Bump

Stoic
Was thinking about this. It would depend on the Hulkbuster unit; because of, on one side, I can see Rock and Redeemer being able to pull off a majority against the original Abomination. I'm pretty sure that they would be able to hurt him (giving the 95% chance). I can't recall whether or not Blonsky even had a healing factor TBH, or if he had one, but it being far inferior in comparison to Banner's?

Scan of Rock and Redeemer
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84205/3644756-2300963-rock_and_redeemer_001.jpg

The reason for me bringing up the HF was because Rock and Redeemer, as well as the other Hulkbuster's would be able to hurt him, so there is a possibility that they would win over him. I'd go as far as giving them a 70-75% chance of defeating the Original Abomination. No HF, no go IMO.

But, there is a 25-30% chance that the Abomination's hide might be able to resist them... I really doubt it, but maybe I'm missing something? They ripped Fixit's heart out.

The latest version of the Abomination? It would take a lot more to take him down. I'm assuming that the latest Abomination, is the Zombie? He was working the Avengers. Thor would have made a huge difference in that fight, as would Star Brand, Blue Marvel, Hyperion, Sentry. So the Avengers team that attempted to stop the Zombie. They may have been weak, but combined, they were still more of a threat than even an Iron Man Hulkbuster Unit. I have yet to see a Hulkbuster outside of randomly saying that Sentinels could be re-purposed to hunt Gamma mutants, but that's not canon so.... No Hulkbuster exists that could take current Abomination.

StiltmanFTW
He meant Tony.

Henry_Pym
I put Stark in the Op

He also has a hf (Blonsky)

StiltmanFTW
WWHBuster, Black&Gold Hulkbuster, Argonaut Hulkbuster or Classic Hulkbuster?

Since you banned nanotech, you probably intended it to be WWHbuster, am I right? stick out tongue

He should be capable of beating Blonsky. Tony wasn't doing bad against him recently. He had the help from the team (and later Hulk), though.

Henry_Pym
Yeah Wwhulk version

I banned the manures because we don't know thier effects on top tier hulks.

Stoic
The Ironman Hulkbuster shown in WW Hulk would beat clasic Abomination with medium diffculty. The Zombie Abomination would wreck Stark though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.