Thanos/Black Order vs The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

leonidas
all of the worthy? can't see the cabal taking them out... juggs could hold thanos. the others simply have more power than the other members of the cabal imo.

Time-Immemorial
Team 1 shit stomps

leonidas
i'd love to see worthy creel absorb the properties of that staff of midnight's. i do tend to agree with the stomp part though....just, you know, the complete opposite team.

carver9
Creel with the hammer didn't have to touch you to get your power, you being there was enough. Worthy stomp.

Stoic
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Team 1 shit stomps

Comedy? Leo is about right on the button. or Nul would or at least should be able to Hold Thanos. If Nul was unable to take on Thanos, it would be because he did not amp like he would if Banner were in the drivers seat. If he can, then he would be able to match Thanos in strength, if not blow by his level altogether. The Cabal were generally Herald level at best, and we have some Trans level characters that walked among the Worthy. I have to give T2 the nod.

These guys are badass.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143954/3839177-7536986280-Worth.png

We know that Thanos can easily take this kind of punishment, but he does have a breaking point.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11115/111158055/4015195-thanos+-+the+infinity+revelation-054.jpg

I don't care if this happens to be tech, or if it is actually how durable Thanos is. I just think that it's tech though, because Magus is no Odin My point is that Tech is still a part of his personal might. We know that with tech, he can withstand Odin. At least for a little while.
http://i.imgur.com/T2xw5u5.png

This is the strength/power level that it takes to get the advantage over Thanos, or outright physically overpower him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111132618/4283819-warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl5.jpg

http://s278.photobucket.com/user/DRDOOMSDAY-360/media-full/marvel%20universe/Thanos/OdinVsThanos7.jpg.html

I really didn't think that Supreme Power Hyperion was that weak. I always gave him Mid Herald level all around. Thanos treat him like a weakling.
http://infinitecomix.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/NA24.2.png

Thanos is clearly Thor's superior here.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474958-6480186336-34733.jpg

Thor plants Nul, and the resulting effect of it was that Nul was defeated by Thor via BFR. A KO would be too much to hope for though, because we seem him here reaching for the hammer as it is dislodged from his hand. We also later see Nul speaking inaudibly in space. Space does not carry sound, which is what is seen in that particular instance.

http://www.openlettersmonthly.com/stevereads/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/thor-v-hulk.jpg

Thanos is not so heavy that such a shot would not or could not send him flying there.

Nul ws strong enough to rip right through Adamantium. We see him crushing a mystically forged hammer by a being rivaling Odin in power. No Cabal member is taking this guy lightly IMO.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Strength/WWHPressing06FIHulkDracula3.jpg.html

I have to agree with Leo here. Those are only two problems that the Cabal would have to make it through. Proxima is mighty, but she's a light weight compared to some of the Worthy, actually they all are except for Thanos.

Stoic

iceman24567
LOL Nul cant stall Thanos for more than a minute or 2

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567

That's not at all true. Nul is on the level. Having the ability to rip through Adamantium, and crush his mystical hammer is plenty strength to take on Thanos.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
That's not at all true. Nul is on the level. Having the ability to rip through Adamantium, and crush his mystical hammer is plenty strength to take on Thanos. Nul is below the level hes Thor level at best and even that isnt enough to stall Thanos for more than a few minutes. Of course in character Thanos may or may not want to play for a while before beating the shit out of Nul

Stoic
No he's well above Thor's level. We just didn't see him in the correct light. Thor was not able to actually KO Nul. When Nul landed he was perfectly fine. How would it make sense? Thor has been pushed by the Hulk, who was far squishier than Nul, and less powerful by a huge margin. However this isn't about Nul alone. Nul was above Thor though. The Cabal aren't beating the Worthy.

iceman24567
No he's well above Thor's level. We just didn't see him in the correct light. Thor was not able to actually KO Nul. When Nul landed he was perfectly fine. How would it make sense? Thor has been pushed by the Hulk, who was far squishier than Nul, and less powerful by a huge margin. However this isn't about Nul alone. Nul was above Thor though. The Cabal aren't beating the Worthy. Nope. The actual fight Nul had with Thor and the statement that he was Thor level is proof that he was indeed Thor level not to mention Nul had an ally for roughly 1/3 of the fight. Plus Thor had several battles before hand if i recall correctly he was also wounded and had just been sent flying from an attack from the Serpent. So again Nul is below the level that is needed to stall Thanos for any decent amount of time.

carver9

laughing out loud

carver9
Nope. The actual fight Nul had with Thor and the statement that he was Thor level is proof that he was indeed Thor level not to mention Nul had an ally for roughly 1/3 of the fight. Plus Thor had several battles before hand if i recall correctly he was also wounded and had just been sent flying from an attack from the Serpent. So again Nul is below the level that is needed to stall Thanos for any decent amount of time.

What are you talking about? None of this was said. Nothing. The only thing that was said was Thor saying he couldn't beat Nul. Thor trying to kill Hulk couldn't even get him off of his ft. Stop making up crap.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud Typical carver laughing

iceman24567
What are you talking about? None of this was said. Nothing. The only thing that was said was Thor saying he couldn't beat Nul. Thor trying to kill Hulk couldn't even get him off of his ft. Stop making up crap. All of it was said and proven when these events actually happened i can understand why you dont remember since you were probably crying in a corner somewhere and you rather not remember the trauma. Funny considering Thor has beaten Hulk before easily and he also beat him during that event try again laughing

Stoic
Worthy Thing has nothing to do with Nul. He was a fail, Nul was an entirely different beast. What happened there is Thor outfought Nul with superior weapon moves. Thor's statement is far less of a credible source in terms of judging power than the proof that Thor barely fazed Nul in the least. If you want to actually talk about hidden impairments that went on in that match, Bruce was there with Nul, and wasn't as pushed back as Cain was. A portion of Bruce still had control over Nul's murderous ways. The Theing was all the way gone. We see this when Nul crushes a hammer capable of matching Mjolnir. Thar was a feat of will. Thor never KO'd Nul. Nul was literally unfazed by the assault. Thanos was actually fazed somewhat in Thor's attack. Nul would be able to go toe to toe with Thanos, as long as he had the ability to grow stronger. So in a way you're right. But only if Nul can not amp like the ulk. If he does, he would be able to follow Thanos right into his energized state. we've seen the Hulk reach states that have him radiating energy as well. Thanos would have a decent fight with an all out Nul, and it wouldn't be as one sided as you think it would. This is something that anyone should be able to clearly see. A regular Hulk can go at it with Thor, and we have seen this over and over. Nul was far above the Savage Hulk. You're not looking at the Hulk's ability to buy time with his healing factor, and his strength ramping abilities.

iceman24567
Worthy Thing has nothing to do with Nul. He was a fail, Nul was an entirely different beast. What happened there is Thor outfought Nul with superior weapon moves. Thor's statement is far less of a credible source in terms of judging power than the proof that Thor barely fazed Nul in the least. If you want to actually talk about hidden impairments that went on in that match, Bruce was there with Nul, and wasn't as pushed back as Cain was. A portion of Bruce still had control over Nul's murderous ways. The Theing was all the way gone. We see this when Nul crushes a hammer capable of matching Mjolnir. Thar was a feat of will. Thor never KO'd Nul. Nul was literally unfazed by the assault. Thanos was actually fazed somewhat in Thor's attack. Nul would be able to go toe to toe with Thanos, as long as he had the ability to grow stronger. So in a way you're right. But only if Nul can not amp like the ulk. If he does, he would be able to follow Thanos right into his energized state. we've seen the Hulk reach states that have him radiating energy as well. Thanos would have a decent fight with an all out Nul, and it wouldn't be as one sided as you think it would. This is something that anyone should be able to clearly see. A regular Hulk can go at it with Thor, and we have seen this over and over. Nul was far above the Savage Hulk. You're not looking at the Hulk's ability to buy time with his healing factor, and his strength ramping abilities. Thing had everything to do with the fight so i dont see your point. I dissagree Nul was obviously fazed he bled and even dropped his hammer at one point and this was a wounded Thor. Thanos was fazed by one of Thors strongest moves which he actually wanted to receive a move that takes charging time to do Nul never gave Thor time to use charge attacks. I dont even think the Worthy lose here but i disagree with how you think they go about winning here.

Stoic
We just saw the savage Hulk fight Annihilus, and the disparity of power was not that steep. Nul was well above this level. Or what are you saying? He was the only one that gained nothing in terms of benefits from that semi possession that the Serpent had on him?

iceman24567
We just saw the savage Hulk fight Annihilus, and the disparity of power was not that steep. Nul was well above this level. Or what are you saying? He was the only one that gained nothing in terms of benefits from that semi possession that the Serpent had on him? Considering you are probably one of a few people that actually think Nul was well above Thors level i dont think you know how to guage power levels erm

iceman24567
edit

carver9
All of it was said and proven when these events actually happened i can understand why you dont remember since you were probably crying in a corner somewhere and you rather not remember the trauma. Funny considering Thor has beaten Hulk before easily and he also beat him during that event try again laughing

Scans please. And when did Thor beat Hulk easily? Scans. Lolololol...Thor went all out against Nul, trying to kill him and he hurt himself more while doing it. Did you read the book?

iceman24567
Scans please. And when did Thor beat Hulk easily? Scans. Lolololol...Thor went all out against Nul, trying to kill him and he hurt himself more while doing it. Did you read the book? This guy cant help but championing Hulk even when its impossible. Pfft again asking for scans rather than having knowledge of past events. Yup a wounded and worn out Thor hurt himself further by fighting 2 herald level beings thats lol worthy. Funny you talking about reading books when you dont even buy comics and had to beg somebody to tell you how to illegally download them laughing

Stoic
Thor easily defeated Nul, and Angrir (or however it's spelled). But he did this through superior weapons skill. Thor's knowledge of wielding battle hammers, and other forms of pole-arms, swords...etc, is far superior to a couple of guys that have had no formal training in using that type of weapon, so it's no wonder that he danced all over them. This is something that should be automatically apparent. However, Nul was beaten via BFR. Nul was well above the High herald class. Angrir was at the High Herald class. Ice. Thor did not even hurt Nul. You saw this in the scan in the other thread. Nul was not KO'd.

LordofBrooklyn
Scans please. And when did Thor beat Hulk easily? Scans. Lolololol...Thor went all out against Nul, trying to kill him and he hurt himself more while doing it. Did you read the book?

Thor hurt himself more because he was already debilitated before fighting the amped Hulk.

You better stop asking people whether they read FEAR ITSELF because your statements are exposing you as someone who didn't read it.

iceman24567
Thor easily defeated Nul, and Angrir (or however it's spelled). But he did this through superior weapons skill. Thor's knowledge of wielding battle hammers, and other forms of pole-arms, swords...etc, is far superior to a couple of guys that have had no formal training in using that type of weapon, so it's no wonder that he danced all over them. This is something that should be automatically apparent. However, Nul was beaten via BFR. Nul was well above the High herald class. Angrir was at the High Herald class. Ice. Thor did not even hurt Nul. You saw this in the scan in the other thread. Nul was not KO'd. Again i disagree Nul was Thor level which is high herald low trans when he has to rise to that stature. I have said comic issue and it is obvious Thor did damage Nul whether he was KO's or not is debatable and irrelevant. Even if you think Nul is well above Thor we have seen Thor damage people above his pay grade given a opening of course ask Korvac, Ymir, Surtur, Zeus ect

iceman24567
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor hurt himself more because he was already debilitated before fighting the amped Hulk.

You better stop asking people whether they read FEAR ITSELF because your statements are exposing you as someone who didn't read it. Pretty much i love when people choose to ignore things to further their bias cause laughing. Lets act like Thor didnt receive a strange wound that wouldnt heal and that he didnt try and fail to fight his uncle and was sent flying miles for his troubles laughing

Stoic
Again i disagree Nul was Thor level which is high herald low trans when he has to rise to that stature. I have said comic issue and it is obvious Thor did damage Nul whether he was KO's or not is debatable and irrelevant. Even if you think Nul is well above Thor we have seen Thor damage people above his pay grade given a opening of course ask Korvac, Ymir, Surtur, Zeus ect

Not possible. Thor was unable to even hurt Nul. We need that scan of him being floated into space. We've seen a Hulk that was unable to rip through Adamantium like Nul was able to, and still go toe to toe with Thor (Merged Hulk in the arctic). Thor on average has always struggled with a regular Hulk. Nul was super charged, and at a far greater level of power than Thor, or any other High Herald. Nul was WW Hulk with magical enchantments on him. For what you say to make any sense at all, Nul would have had to have been at the same level, of a regular Hulk. So in essence if this is what you are actually saying, that would mean that all of the other Worthy were given a boost except for the Hulk. If that's what you are saying, then we will agree to disagree. The Hulk has impressed beings above his pay-grade as well. Ask the Inbetweener.

iceman24567
Not possible. Thor was unable to even hurt Nul. We need that scan of him being floated into space. We've seen a Hulk that was unable to rip through Adamantium like Nul was able to, and still go toe to toe with Thor (Merged Hulk in the arctic). Thor on average has always struggled with a regular Hulk. Nul was super charged, and at a far greater level of power than Thor, or any other High Herald. Nul was WW Hulk with magical enchantments on him. For what you say to make any sense at all, Nul would have had to have been at the same level, of a regular Hulk. So in essence if this is what you are actually saying, that would mean that all of the other Worthy were given a boost except for the Hulk. If that's what you are saying, then we will agree to disagree. The Hulk has impressed beings above his pay-grade as well. Ask the Inbetweener. Of course its possible the fight showed that Nul was in fact being damaged by Thor if you interpret it differently good for you. Hulk received the boost but as carver liked to say around that time the boost wasnt actually shown to augment Hulk to above what WWH was capable of. Given how the fight went down and the statement that all of the Worthy were mentioned as Thor level i dont need anymore evidence to say Thor and Nul are around the same level nothing less nothing more.

Stoic
Of course its possible the fight showed that Nul was in fact being damaged by Thor if you interpret it differently good for you. Hulk received the boost but as carver liked to say around that time the boost wasnt actually shown to augment Hulk to above what WWH was capable of. Given how the fight went down and the statement that all of the Worthy were mentioned as Thor level i dont need anymore evidence to say Thor and Nul are around the same level nothing less nothing more.

Well technically Carver is right. He may have just phrased it wrong. Let me give it a try in his stead. WW Hulk was the Geen Scar who was also the World Breaker as depicted in several comics that preceded the WW Hulk arc In fact he was called the World Breaker throughout his stay on Sakaar, which was where the name originated. The writer even goes as far as to give the reader a glimpse of just how powerful that era of Hulk was. I realize that forum rules dictate that WW Hulk can only go to the level of wht was written in that arc, but this is not WW Hulk that we are speaking of. Let me correct myself from an earlier post.

What i meant was that Nul was the Green Scar, the very same personality that we saw during the WW Hulk story arc, and continued to retain that personality, and it's memories until Dr. Doom performed surgery on him to make him forget portions of his time being known as the Green Scar. This surgery happened after he was Nul. What Carver is saying is that Nul never reached the level of power that the Green Scar at his best was capable of, and actually did achieve. I would definitely say that the Green Scar outperformed Nul when he fought an explosion that was going to blow Sakaar to pieces. And, comparatively speaking; during his time in the Dark Dimension, he also outperformed Nul on panel. I'd even go as far as saying easily as well. It is what it is. The hulk does not have a static level, which is why Banner had Doom operate on him. It was an official nerf.

basilisk
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Team 1 shit stomps Originally posted by leonidas
all of the worthy? can't see the cabal taking them out... juggs could hold thanos. the others simply have more power than the other members of the cabal imo.
Yes, if this is all eight members of the Worthy they win, there is too much power there. Kuurth alone could stalemate Thanos until the others have taken down the Order. Then it's Kuurth and the most powerful remaining members of the Worthy against Thanos - it's just a matter of time before Thanos flees or is humbled.

But I don't think it's a complete stomp. Some weaker members of the Worthy would be defeated and it's Kuurth that I think that makes the victory more likely for his team. I can actually see Thanos making the sensible decision to BFR himself after his team has fallen, as he has in other situations where the odds aren't in his favor.

leonidas
it's possible, but titania and creel have already dimension travelled with their hammers so i don't think bfr can be reliably counted as a win against the worthy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.