Black Manta vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

leonidas
blink how does manta have a chance here....? i don't believe any manta can handle tp, nor would he have an answer for cable's tk. most versions of cable should be able to deal with manta handily i'd think, unless i'm missing something...

DarkSaint85
He has TP scramblers that block Aquaman.

Not that it'd help against TK.

Surtur
Originally posted by leonidas
blink how does manta have a chance here....? i don't believe any manta can handle tp, nor would he have an answer for cable's tk. most versions of cable should be able to deal with manta handily i'd think, unless i'm missing something...

I suppose this could be meant to be Cable when he had no powers and was using tech to simulate them.

leonidas
thumb up ok, cool. not sure if i've seen them. cable has taken apart those types of defenses in the past. wonder if they would even keep him out? certainly not the higher versions, but even the less powerful were enormously skilled. much more so than aquaman. regardless, cable could simply tk them to shreds. thumb up

Surtur
Well Aquaman did give a White Martian a seizure.

leonidas
yeah, but that was because he attacked the ancient part of his mind. in terms of sheer tp skill, cable far exceeds arthur imo. am wouldn't have the skill to hack his way through the types of defenses cable can, or someone like emma. he might have as much brute force, and his attack in the right place can obviously be devastating, but he's...different from cable who has power AND enormous skill and subtlety when needed. least imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.