Can the Avengers and the X-Men defend Dcnu Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Avengers

Taskmaster
Cls.Count Naferia
Cls.Loki
Abomination
Ultron
Dracula
Dr.Doom

X-Men

Mystique
Vulcan
Cls. Magneto
Cls. Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Sauron
Mr.Sinister

After Marvel Earth was destroyed the Avengers and the X-Men make Dcnu its new home. They form an alliance with a vision to do good for there new home unlike what they didn't do for there old home on Marvel Earth in there past.

On this Dcnu Earth the only do gooders on the planet is the team of Avengers and X-Men I posted above. There are no JLA or other heroes on the planet that anymore.

Only Supers that exist on Dcnu Earth are the Supervillains and Villains of Dcnu Earth..

Can a reform teams of Avengers Villains and X-Men Villains maintain the peace on Dcnu Earth?

DarkSaint85
So...Darkseid comes a-calling?

Sin I AM
Lol they get steamrolled

Juk3n
Doom with prep and celestial tech from Apoc... If he gets the low down of possible threats, he has a chance.

Supermex
I do not see Darky beating the Avengers and X-Men if he couldn't beat the JlA who didn't have Dr.Doom or Apocalypse on there team when they fended him off..

Henry_Pym
Pym & Doom with prep...

The earth is fine, hell based on how Spider-Man survived decapitation thanks to the Ultron virus the earth will literally be a planet of superhumans with insane damage soak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.