Blade vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Creed gets a sword as does Blade. No guns.

Fight takes place in a cemetery on Halloween.

StiltmanFTW
You intend this to be purely a sword fight or ... ?

Because I see Creed switching to claws as soon as possible. Not his style.

Juk3n
Sabretooth prime? Or nuh?

StiltmanFTW
He doesn't really need adamantium for Blade.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You intend this to be purely a sword fight or ... ?

Because I see Creed switching to claws as soon as possible. Not his style. They start out with swords. What happens after is the question.

Henry_Pym
Creed eats him

Supermutant
Blade is easily a much better swordsman and has an adamantium odachi. He decapitates Creed.

StiltmanFTW
Here, he just gets "a sword", like Creed.

Supermutant
^ Doesn't change the outcome unless Creed has the adamantium upgrades

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

Blade doesn't have many feats, Sabretooth does. Sabretooth simply operates on a higher power level. Blade can't take Creed.

juggernaut74
Blade don't need to have his adamantium sword to take Creeds head off.

leonidas
creed ends him.

StiltmanFTW
Muscles strong as steel cables, bone structure durable enough to withstand an impact equivalent to a bullet...

He might be needing it, actually. Especially since in this thread he has "a" sword, which means he doesn't even get his titanium stuff laughing out loud

Supermutant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not really.

Blade doesn't have many feats, Sabretooth does. Sabretooth simply operates on a higher power level. Blade can't take Creed.

More feats doesn't mean better feats. With his many feats, Sabretooth also has more inconsistent showing.

Blade has taken out Dracula one on one and owned Deadpool even bullet timing him. The only advantage Sabretooth holds is a slightly better healing factor, although Blade has close that gap in his recent appearances. Blade is more skilled and smarter the other stats too close to make a significant difference.

StiltmanFTW
In this case, it kinda does. Sabes wasn't just vegetating in the darkest corner of the Marvel Universe like a certain vampire hunter.

Blade has stalemated Gambit, Sabretooth has one-shotted Gambit.

Slighty better HF? You're out of your mind here - Blade has only a few decent HF feats, while Creed has a hundred...

Creed has been trained by Foreigner, he's very skilled himself.

Supermutant
Blade Fighting Gambit comic was issued in may of 1999. We all know Gambit is no slotch. However, at this point, Blade was just a normal man. It was not until 3 months later that Blade had his fated Battle with Morbius in which he became the Daywalker. That is to say he had all of his abilities upgraded with the Morbius bite. So, my point is, Blade was able to stalemate Gambit before in a random encounter with no powers, just skills alone. He is stronger, faster and more skilled now.

kind of makes my point about inconsistent

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78096/1853908-beating_sabertooth_with_ease.jpg

Board Walker
Adamantium creed was stronger, faster, and more dangerous than Wolverine.

That Creed kills Blade

Supermex
Does Creed have adamantium currently?

StiltmanFTW
No, but he doesn't need it for someone like Blade.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supermutant
Blade Fighting Gambit comic was issued in may of 1999. We all know Gambit is no slotch. However, at this point, Blade was just a normal man. It was not until 3 months later that Blade had his fated Battle with Morbius in which he became the Daywalker. That is to say he had all of his abilities upgraded with the Morbius bite. So, my point is, Blade was able to stalemate Gambit before in a random encounter with no powers, just skills alone. He is stronger, faster and more skilled now.

Didn't know it happened before Morbius bite. My bad.

Anyway, both Blade and Tooth have very good respect threads - revamped versions - I've gone through them enough times to know that Eric can't hold a candle to Creed.

Victor, at his weakest (no upgrades), was able to regen in seconds from getting shot in the head at point-blank, ignore getting a hole punched in him, was faster than Wolverine, KO'd invulnerable Rogue with a few strikes...

juggernaut74
Dracula respects Blade, Dracula would laugh at Creed.

Surtur
Didn't Sabretooth survive decapitation one time?

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78096/1853908-beating_sabertooth_with_ease.jpg you realize that gambit literally said that that little scuffle with creed wasn't fair because he was sick right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't Sabretooth survive decapitation one time?

I'd say it's within his abilities, seeing as Wolverine did survive it and Creed heals faster, but... if you're thinking of that time when Wolverine beheaded him, it was just a clone.

Hardly a surprise, btw. Loeb did tell us in the comic that it had a different scent.

Mindset
If Blade has an adamantium sword, I'd say he takes the majority against adamantium-less Sabes.

Sabes wins every time with adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.