Joker vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
H2H...just wondering what kind of skills the clown prince has...could be effective and dangerous..or does DD stomp?

RangerDX
http://i.imgur.com/LwUnvoG.gif

StiltmanFTW
It's not a stupid thread, considering Joker's latest performance and reveals...

sharky137
Both come in with the usual equipment....no prep

tkitna
Joker having a chance against Daredevil H2H?

http://i.imgur.com/Xsr6T.gif

JayDaDon
DD would sense pretty much any trick Joker could pull out of his sleeve from a mile away.

relentless1
Batmans no slouch in the senses department and Joker gets the upper hand on him form time to time so I could see DD getting shanked...that being said Daredevil would kick the shit out of Joker

Facee
Originally posted by sharky137
H2H...just wondering what kind of skills the clown prince has...could be effective and dangerous..or does DD stomp?

H2H its a stomp

StiltmanFTW
Current Joker has a HF and almost inhuman speed.

vansonbee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current Joker has a HF and almost inhuman speed. How did he acquire this new power? I'm rooting for DD, can't see Joker being nimble enough to win.

DarkSaint85
Apparently he's ALWAYS had these powers, hence why he was a match for Bats *shrug*

StiltmanFTW
Yeah and he hinted he held back his speed in previous encounters.

Surtur
What are his best speed feats? Daredevil IIRC is a bullet timer. What kind of healing factor?

StiltmanFTW
Giving Batman hell, that's his feat. Double KO, very bloody fight.

His healing factor appears to kick in after the beating, so it probably wouldn't be battlefield effective.

This "new" Joker still doesn't have what it takes to take the majority or even stalemate Daredevil, but people should be aware he's been becoming increasingly more dangerous in DCnu.

Surtur
Should of made this change a long time ago to the character.

krisblaze
I'm glad they finally added som justification to the Joker being virtually impossible to put down in the long term.

Daredevil still wrecks him.

Can't imagine many people taking on a serious DD without super-powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.