Danielle Moonstar vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Keep in mind she beat Ares the God of War.

DarkSaint85

Lol.

quanchi112
This could turn out to be a barn burner.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Never heard of her. She stomps.

Magnon
Dani's fear/illusion powers would probably work on Hulk since they've worked on some VERY powerful beings such as the Magus and Enchantress, in the past.

She might be able to cause Hulk to BFR himself but there are also lots of scenarios where Hulk would win.

Hulk 8/10.

Sin I AM
She'd only beat him if she used her former powers to influence him with misdirection. She cant beat him straight up

carver9
I can see her powers working on Indestructible Hulk. She could potentially pull the majority here. Any other Hulk with common sense kills her. Annihilus recently did run Hulk off with his fear power. Self bfr for the win but a pissed Hulk would annihilate her.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by carver9
I can see her powers working on Indestructible Hulk. She could potentially pull the majority here. Any other Hulk with common sense kills her. Annihilus recently did run Hulk off with his fear power. Self bfr for the win but a pissed Hulk would annihilate her.

This seems very reasonable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.