Supeman fam vs. Thor fam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Superman
Supergirl
Superboy
Power Girl
Krypto
Bizzaro

vs.

Thor
Angela
Magni
Red Norvell
Toothnasher and Toothgrinder
Beta Ray Bill

Henry_Pym
Does Mange have other powers? I know he's a super Brick but any other powers/equipment?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Does Mange have other powers? I know he's a super Brick but any other powers/equipment?

He can give others strength.

Henry_Pym
Any feats of it?

Blue Area Vet
Come on guys, this fight can't suck. no expression no expression

Surtur
I don't recognize most of the Thor characters. If they are all sporting magic weapons on the level of Mjolnir or Stormbreaker then that probably doesn't bode well for the Superman fam.

Blue Area Vet
Thor, Red Norvell and BRB have enchanted hammers. Nasher and Grinder are his goats who's butts are capable of cracking Mjolnir.

Surtur
Well if they can crack Mjolnir they can definitely easily crack some Kryptonian skulls.

ShadowFyre
Good fight, The Thor team is outgunned on the physical side, but we know 2 mjolnirs can equal a big bang plus outshine team 1 in versatility by a big margin. If Supes fam can take out Thor and BRB quickly its gonna be their fight to lose, otherwise Thor fam should edge them out.

No idea on the animal part though.

Blue Area Vet
Lol, how are they outgunned?? I was worried people would accuse me of making the Thor team too stacked. Magni can grant strength and Thor has two pets to Suoerman's one. Also, the weakest player on the board is Superboy.

ShadowFyre
Forgot about Magni doing that, i was thinking red norvell and angela were the weakest physically.

Blue Area Vet
Red Norvell was = to Thor because he actually had Thor's essence. He was even able to defeat him.

http://marvel.com/universe/Norvell,_Roger

ShadowFyre
Thanks, I dont know why I had him so low on my list.

Anyway, the goats vs. dog is the real debate here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.