Extras for Ladder 49

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roxanne
I got called today to be an extra in an upscale scene in ladder 49. I'm excited, anyone know what an extra in an upscale scene might be

Augeybana
My brother was an extra for a scene in Anger Mangement with Adam Sandler it was the scene in the Ball Park.Not a big role but during it they have contest and I heard it was pretty cool.

Roxanne
cool I hope it will be a lot of fun, wish I knew what I am going to be doing.

Augeybana
Yeah my brother had butterflies what he enjoyed the most he says was seeing Adam Sandler and pating him on the back.

Roxanne
I really dont have butterflies, I am just impatient I guess, waiting a week will seem so long.

Augeybana
Yeah never heard of that movie but have fun that's all that what my brother did at the scene only one section was needed because what they do to fill up the stadium they were in was computerize the section he was in and computerize it though out the whole stadium and wasn't allowed to talk you learn a lot on how they do movies very interesting I say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.