Humans vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
These Heralds have to stand in one spot while 2 scientist test their weapons on them. Have to be existing weapons that has been seen within our time line. Nothing futuristic. These 2 humans get to use anything except a Nuclear strike.

The Heralds that is standing still are...

Pre Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Silver Surfer

Can they tank everything that is thrown their way? If not, what weapon damages them?

Stoic
We have nothing that could harm them. I know that you excluded nukes, but not even a nuke would harm them. Comic book physics grant them ridiculous constitutions. gas wouldn't work against them artillery shells, and armor piercing rounds would be useless. These are characters that the least among them could survive a planets destruction, so nothing we have would be able to kill them. Maybe sting them, but that's probably the most that you could hope for.

ghostman
wtf is pre superman? pre crisis? pre reboot? any who, there is nothing on this earth that can hurt them or even make them notice. for gods sake one of those guys has tanked a ****ing supernova

Blue Area Vet
The weapon is a boot. The human is Chuck Norris.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by ghostman
wtf is pre superman? pre crisis? pre reboot? any who, there is nothing on this earth that can hurt them or even make them notice. for gods sake one of those guys has tanked a ****ing supernova Superboy

deathslash
I don't know about the rest of these guys, but a few mexican people are all that we need to take down Surfer.

Henry_Pym
Pym created a stabilized Black hole and the Encepho Ray

If he combined them, that's a tough thing for these heralds to survive

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Pym created a stabilized Black hole and the Encepho Ray

If he combined them, that's a tough thing for these heralds to survive

Put the tissues away sneer

Anyway, the human scientists throw 1000000 grizzly bears at them, and win.

golem370
What if the were standing in Large Hadron Collider?

Surtur
We have nothing to damage them..the best bet would be to try some type of biological weapon. This would have no chance of working on Silver Surfer or Superman, that is a definite.

I can't speak on how well Thor and Wonder Woman could resist these things, but I'm guessing they probably could as well.

Prof. T.C McAbe
We could only try to reason with them.

relentless1
all you have to do is ignore them and they will die, like all the ads come to life in that Simpsons halloween episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.