Darth Maul vs Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raptor22
Sabers only

NTJack0
Maul better bite the pillow.

Crimson Dragoon
Even though Plagueis doesn't really like to do lightsaber duels, Tenebrous still called him a master of the art, plus Plagueis being Palpatine's master and all

So my money's on Plagueis as well

Trocity
Plagueis also boasts a significant speed advantage.

ILS
I'm not sure about Plagueis being more skilled, but I do think he's above Maul as a fighter. He's stronger, faster, more durable, stronger Force connection, and so on. I think that's enough to net Plagueis the win as long as we infer him and Maul to be on a similar level of skill. Maul benefits from much more exposure, as well.

carthage
IDK

SunRazer
Plagueis wins every time. Even if he isn't technically more skilled, he's much faster, physically stronger, stronger in the Force, more durable, etc.

AncientPower
Plagueis.

Darth Demenos
I really couldnt see maul lasting all that long against him.

Angelalex242
Maul is outclassed, mostly because Plaguies is THAT much faster.

ILS
Plagueis' speed feats don't outshine Maul's to the extent people would be suggesting, so I'm guessing you're relying on inference for Plagueis being in the same tier as Sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.