Star Wars Tier list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant

Trocity
Why'd you have to spoiler tag it all? mad

EDIT - nvm

ares834
Mortis Anakin is in the same tier as Windu and Revan...

Lol

That's all that needs to be said.

Trocity
Yeah, people like Depa Billaba and Desann are high tier..

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ares834
Mortis Anakin is in the same tier as Windu and Revan...

Lol

That's all that needs to be said.

Not... remotely what's going on

Or do I once more need to reference S Class Demons from YYH? :hmm

That said, not exactly like I'm on board with about half the ****er's choices

I'm just lazy and apathetic about voicing shit more often than not

carthage
shit list lol.

Trocity
This isn't YYH though, Mortis Anakin is God Tier. He force pins the Son and Daughter, he'd shit on anyone in the guy's top tier with no effort.

He just shouldn't have been included at all, to be frank. Neither should "Vaapad" Mace since I'm assuming he means the one that fought Sidious. Both were one-offs.

Originally posted by carthage
shit list lol.

ares834
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Not... remotely what's going on

Or do I once more need to reference S Class Demons from YYH? :hmm

That said, not exactly like I'm on board with about half the ****er's choices

I'm just lazy and apathetic about voicing shit more often than not

I don't care about YYH and whatever tiers it created.

Mortis Anakin is simply way beyond anyone else this due placed in the same tier. In other words, he should be in a different tier.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Trocity
This isn't YYH though, Mortis Anakin is God Tier.

Semantics

He use a broader tier than you (that's a given with the Mortis Trio, Abeloth, etc being in the "Top Tier" too)

That's the sole issue

Just because the top of the tier can shit on the bottom of the same tier doesn't mean the tier can't/shouldn't be set up that way

The OBD has a "general assumption" where the character unless specified is functioning at their strongest performance *shrugs*

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ares834
I don't care about YYH and whatever tiers it created.

Mortis Anakin is simply way beyond anyone else this due placed in the same tier. In other words, he should be in a different tier.

That's subjective regarding organization

Like in YYH, the tier this ****er constructed are more broad than you'd probably want

CB Yusuke is S Class just like Yomi/Mukuro/Raizen

They'd eat him alive in their sleep

Same kind of thought behind how this ****er made the tier *shrugs*

Fated Xtasy
How is Tenel Ka low tier? Rosh should be in that tier, not Tenel Ka, she withstood a fully charged TK attack from Tamith Kai, who completely tooled Lowbacca, Jaina and Jacen with a mere gesture.

That's the only problem i have with the list, but then again i skimmed it.

Selenial
Nomi Sunrider in high? She's got literally nothing noteworthy at all :/

What's with Nomi hype tbh

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

That's the only problem i have with the list, but then again i skimmed it.

There are plenty of issues with it

None to least being anyone that sort of gives a shit is lazy as **** and can't be bothered to contribute at this point in this stupid hobby :maybe

So gaps in knowledge obviously exist

Works per the OBDs general precedents for evaluating fiction, but I doubt it caters to a more specialized board *shrugs*

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Selenial
Nomi Sunrider in high? She's got literally nothing noteworthy at all :/

Accolades and powerscaling mostly

And being the head/grand master of the jedi order and what that generally entails

You don't need to agree with it, hardly concrete and shit, but the argument can be made for it with our style of debate

Would kind of be like evaluating Yamcha in dragon ball solely on his feats as opposed to his power level (accolades)

He's never so much as blown a building up (best feat IIRC is ****ing up a 10 meter portion of wall with a kamehameha vs Tien in the 22nd Budokai), yet he's more powerful than a ****er that detonated the moon and another that could arguably destroy Earth (Android 20 confused Yamcha's power level for Saiyan Arc Goku's vs Vegeta)

NTJack0
Why is Bandon not high tier?

Shit tier list.

ILS
Power/all out tiers in SW are just ill-advised IMO, sabers is easier but still murky.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
Power/all out tiers in SW are just ill-advised IMO, sabers is easier but still murky.

How comicvine/KMC functions?

I'd agree

Still sort of agree with you on this too, just that we can kind of do it with how we evaluate fiction

The school of thought being assuming massive disparity between potency of a given attack without narrative noting a lack of talent/deficiency in that particular attack is discouraged given, to accommodate all fictions, we generally give conservation of energy the middle finger

Obviously, some powers are generally portrayed as superior to others (Force Lightning and its Branch up to Force Maelstrom/Storm is generally portrayed as vastly more potent than the more generic TK... despite just about every regular Lightning feat in the Lore being kind of dog piss when quantified :maybe), but even then that's easy enough to try and correct for

Sort of

Nothing's perfect and all :maybe

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS

Sabers is definitely more simple, not a big fan of an all out tier system.

carthage
Someone should make a KMC saber tier list thumb up

Revanchiste
Hello ****er i'm back and there is a shit ton of thread that I would have post will my entire joy.... But nope.... error 503 !!

Trocity
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.