FIRESTORM =Vs= TERRAX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Firestorm

Vs

Terrax

Prof. T.C McAbe
By all means, Terrax should win but deep down inside I am afraid he will job...

Ionceknewu
Terrax and Firestorm............

Both of them used to get respect and be feared, hell Thor even lay his hammer at Firestorms feet. Now........ Spidey has kicked the shit out of Firestorm and Terrax.... well poor old Terrax.

Zack M
Is this DCnU?

Supermex
Originally posted by Zack M
Is this DCnU?

Yup Dcnu Firestorm

Sin I AM
Double ko

Surtur
Originally posted by Ionceknewu
Terrax and Firestorm............

Both of them used to get respect and be feared, hell Thor even lay his hammer at Firestorms feet. Now........ Spidey has kicked the shit out of Firestorm and Terrax.... well poor old Terrax.

So Thor interacted with Firestorm in a cross over? Okay, but why the hell would he lay his hammer at his feet? That seems like a strange thing for Thor to do..even if he was somehow trying to show respect or something to Firestorm.

EDIT: Okay, so you are thinking of Firelord, not Firestorm. Firelord got beat down by Spidey. But that still doesn't explain why Thor would lay his hammer at his feet.

zopzop
Originally posted by Ionceknewu
Spidey has kicked the shit out of Firestorm and Terrax.... well poor old Terrax.
When has Spiderman beaten Terrax?

As to the thread, I'm going with Terrax.

Zack M
If Firestorm goes Fury mode, they should stomp.

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by Surtur
So Thor interacted with Firestorm in a cross over? Okay, but why the hell would he lay his hammer at his feet? That seems like a strange thing for Thor to do..even if he was somehow trying to show respect or something to Firestorm.

EDIT: Okay, so you are thinking of Firelord, not Firestorm. Firelord got beat down by Spidey. But that still doesn't explain why Thor would lay his hammer at his feet.

My bad an error read Firelord by mistake, here's why.

perhaps the most amusing take on the fight, maybe where Bran got his idea for his thread?

http://peerlesspower.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-fury-of-firelord-yawn-of-thor.html

and with that I leave this forum, I am discharged from hospital in a few hours and won't be coming on here then. Good day to you.

RadZoa
Firestorm turns Terrax into a snickers bar

leonidas
tbh, not sure why he couldn't at least change his axe to a snickers.... firestorm is a bada$$. pretty sure I'd take him in this fight, as I would in most fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.