How long was Meetra Surik on Malachor V?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChaosTheory123
Any source ever espouse how long she was there from the time the Ebon Hawk crashes to the time the MSG is fully operational? :hmm

Mostly curious given it only took 4 damaged hammerhead class cruisers to charge it up enough to release the previous mass shadow and send the debris flying at high sub-light speeds :hmm

Granted, short of being there for something like a month, I kind of figure this'll be an outlier (be it just general GBE or the actual KE), but this is mostly just for fun :maybe

SunRazer
It's not a month, lol.

ChaosTheory123
No shit

Reading the full post might help you understand the context where skimming failed you :maybe

SunRazer
I did read the post. All I said is that it's definitely not a month. There's literally like no other indicators of how long it would've been other than the fact that it wasn't over a few days.

Nephthys
Uh, a few hours?

SunRazer
I'll just guess and say less than a day. 5-6 hours at most, lol.

AncientPower
Well first she had to make her way to the tunnels, find the MSG, find the Republic cruisers, fighting through packs of Storm beasts, then make way across jagged piosonous terrain and then make it to the Trayus Academy.

In the Trayus academy she had to kill a legion of elite Sith and battle through the entire academy before finding her way through the Trayus crescent and fought Sion for a length of time, defeating him in four duels and then finally faced Traya herself, they talk for a good ten minutes, fought two battles and then talked for another ten minutes before Traya died the Ebon Hawk picked Surik up.

This doesn't take into account how long Surik may have been KO'd on the Hawk when it first crashed.

I would say roughly 5-8 hours.

The Merchant
I'm guessing you're either going to get something on Surik's durability or the power generation for the Hammerhead cruisers.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by The Merchant
the power generation for the Hammerhead cruisers.

Yep

I'm cringing at the rough figures I get for the KE version

Even assuming a full day :lmao

The Merchant
Well, I'm not the best when it comes to these things besides giving rough answers but assuming it was like a DET weapon the MSG and assumed it took 24 for the 4 cruisers to blow up Malachor V with Malachor V being treated exactly like Earth you'll get a power generation of 6.4814815e+26 watts or roughly 155 Petatons of TNT per second. This was really low-balling the assumptions as well. Scaling this to say a Star Destroyer would yield Exaton levels of power generation for one.

Revanchiste
few hours hahahahahahaa.... You cannot feel time passing on Malachor V... This a characteristic of this place. It is a prison... A trap.... Espcialy the library...
Fortunatly enough for Revan Malachor V was in one piece at the time and he can learn fast enough to devour half of the knowledge hold by trayus academy library's holocrons. In a Single year... This guy devlopped his force speed by reading...
Seriously...
This a planet without day and night, without exterior atmosphere, or it have but it is not enough to make an entrie civilisation leave, it is a deadplace... The life is in the underground, and... Yep... You know what living in the underground does to your "biological clock"....

"Well, I'm not the best when it comes to these things besides giving rough answers but assuming it was like a DET weapon the MSG and assumed it took 24 for the 4 cruisers to blow up Malachor V with Malachor V being treated exactly like Earth you'll get a power generation of 6.4814815e+26 watts or roughly 155 Petatons of TNT per second. This was really low-balling the assumptions as well. Scaling this to say a Star Destroyer would yield Exaton levels of power generation for one."
yep star wars and star trek universe are completly broken compare to other SF universe like ME, modern Halo times. ANd even warhammer 40 000. But it does not stand a chance against the precursor netheir the proteans from halo prequels...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.