Rank these tanks according to strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Thing
Titania
Doc Samson
Sasquatch
Colossus
Luke Cage
Frenzy
Ironclad
Wrecker
Thundra

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Thing
Titania
Doc Samson
Sasquatch
Colossus
Luke Cage
Frenzy
Ironclad
Wrecker
Thundra

Don't normally get involved in this kind of thread, because it's always, Juggernaut, Hulk Superman, etc... = boring (and baiting)

But I'll give this one a go:

Sasquatch
Titania
Wrecker
Thing
Doc Samson
Thundra
Colossus
Ironclad
Luke Cage

Actually don't really know much about Frenzy

Blue Area Vet
Wow, why is Ironclad so low on your list? And Wrecker > Thing? I believe Wrecker was a class 50 or 60 character back in the day.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Colossus
Sasquatch
Doc Samson
Thing
Ironclad
Wrecker
Luke Cage
Thundra

Forgot who frenzy is and don't care enough to google.^^

Scoobless
Wow, why is Ironclad so low on your list? And Wrecker > Thing? I believe Wrecker was a class 50 or 60 character back in the day.

Days change.

Wrecker's power has varied a bit over the years. When he gets an energy source he's close to Thor level.

Actually don't think I've ever read a comic with Iron Clad in it except one old WC Avengers where Iron Man kicks his a$$

Titania took the Wrecking crew on by herself and earned Absorbing Man's respect in brawling.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Scoobless
Days change.

Wrecker's power has varied a bit over the years. When he gets an energy source he's close to Thor level.

Actually don't think I've ever read a comic with Iron Clad in it except one old WC Avengers where Iron Man kicks his a$$

Titania took the Wrecking crew on by herself and earned Absorbing Man's respect in brawling.

I agree Titania is high, but I believe Ironclad has has some high strength feats as well.

Henry_Pym
Walter
Iron Clad
Thundra

Colossus
Titania
Thing Wrecker

Cage
Samson

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Walter
Iron Clad
Thundra

Colossus
Titania
Thing Wrecker

Cage
Samson

Say wha?? Glad I made this thread because as a group, we are all over the place! Cage over Samson??? Thundra third highest??

StiltmanFTW
Luke Cage # 1

Dat Bendispower.

Werewolf582
Thing should be above the likes of.colossus and wrecker.

-K-M-
Wrecker is hard to peg. Non power sharing is supposed to be close in strength to Thor, but hasn't been at those levels in years and years

Henry_Pym
Say wha?? Glad I made this thread because as a group, we are all over the place! Cage over Samson??? Thundra third highest?? Luke's most current feats have been amazing, I'm guessing to keep him on par roughly with Rand. Samson has never impressed me, and Thundra is Wonder Woman (Marvel's style)

krisblaze
smh at people not knowing about frenzy...

Hyperion Prime
Thing
Titania
Doc Samson
Sasquatch
Colossus
Luke Cage
Frenzy
Ironclad
Wrecker
Thundra

Sasquatch
Colossus
Titania
Wrecker (he almost beat the thing to death back in the day....crowbar helped a little)
Thing
Sampson
Frenzy/Luke Cage
Thundra

Don't know Iron Clad

golem370
Thing
Sasquatch
Titania
Ironclad
Colossus
Thundra
Doc Samson
Luke Cage
Frenzy
Wrecker

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
Thing
Sasquatch
Titania
Ironclad
Colossus
Thundra
Doc Samson
Luke Cage
Frenzy
Wrecker

Again with the Cage! This is the list I agree with the most, but Cage is dead last IMO.

DarkSaint85
All I know of Iron Clad is when he fought the Hulk, and their blows were affecting infinite dimensions.

Surely that puts him top?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
All I know of Iron Clad is when he fought the Hulk, and their blows were affecting infinite dimensions.

thumb up That would be skyfather level, forgot about this.

Werewolf582
How are people putting colossus above the thing?

Thing should be way stronger IIRC

-K-M-
Again with the Cage! This is the list I agree with the most, but Cage is dead last IMO.

Walter/Sasquatch is most definetly stronger then Thing

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And yet Cage beat him pretty easily wink

golem370
pis imo KM

-K-M-
Agreed, but Ironclad like Wrecker has a lot of bad showings. Below then they should have.

golem370
agreed.

golem370
Originally posted by -K-M-
Walter/Sasquatch is most definetly stronger then Thing

Not according to Walter/Sasquatch. stick out tongue

-K-M-
Originally posted by golem370
Not according to Walter/Sasquatch. stick out tongue

PIS, especially in that same story Sasquatch actually easily beat She Hulk who at that time was equal to Thing. Writer even said Walter was put there as a joke character.
---------------------------------------------
Alpha Flight #10 (Vol.1):
Super Skrull who is stronger then Thing even admits, "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient" after he hit Sasquatch was his strongest blow.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10d.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10e.jpg
Marvel Two-In-One #83 (Vol.1):
Thing admitted, "Sheesh! Your bigger, stronger, talk better than me and played proball! There must be something I can beat you at!", Sasquatch replies, "I doubt it".

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/72652_vgrim3.jpg
Marvel Two-In-One #84 (Vol.1):
Ranark mentions Sasquatch is stronger then Thing

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_19.jpg
Alpha Flight #94 (Vol.1):
This is their fight not that far away from Infinite Crusade. After being controlled by Headlok, he makes Sasquatch slip into a blind furry attacking Ben, who at the time was wearing his exo-suit. Mr. Fantastic made to "restore most of the strength he used to possess" and "nearly as powerful as before". Sasquatch dominates him, even stopping Ben from even landing one hit. Headlok also mentions Sasquatch's power increase when he becomes angry "I feel Sasquatch's physical surge".

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/FantasticFour170-02.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/FantasticFour170-04.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-04.jpg
4. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-05.jpg
5. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-06.jpg
6. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-12.jpg
7. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-13.jpg

Exo-Suit was "At least 90%" (could be higher) as strong as regular Thing and he destroyed him

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/1ykNEwA_zps4fed672c.jpg

Also add to the fact recently Walter was stated to be more powerful then both the She Hulks combined and can amp his strength due to being powered by an Elder God.

HulkIsHulk
KM, the exo-suit Ben was nowhere as strong as his real superpowered-form. Close, but not in the same class

HulkIsHulk
But anyway, here's my list
Sasquatch
Thing (hair breadth below)
Colossus
Doc Samson/Thundra
Ironclad
Titania(only slightly below)
Frenzy/Wrecker
Luke Cage
Oh, and when the dimension shaking occurred Ironclad was amped

HulkIsHulk
Agreed, but Ironclad like Wrecker has a lot of bad showings. Below then they should have.
Who do you think has more? stick out tongue

-K-M-
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
KM, the exo-suit Ben was nowhere as strong as his real superpowered-form. Close, but not in the same class

No where as strong? Ummm...Mr.fantastic disagrees in 3 separate scans I posted. even one says the suit was at least 90% his original strength meaning could even be more. That's damn close, far closer then the actual fight was. Yet in infinity cruscade they had Walter say he was no where close to Ben in strength. So how much stock do we put into that? I would say very little

Also exiles Sasquatch (who is inferior to 616 Walter) was getting the better of 616 Ben....twice

FYI saying no where near and then say it was close in the same sentence is contradictory

-K-M-
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Who do you think has more? stick out tongue

Wrecker. He has had far more appearances then iron clad so it's merely a numbers game

golem370

After Doc I wasn't sure didn't order it after Doc

Sin I AM
Always wondered y ben never got a boost

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Always wondered y ben never got a boost
He does get them, but at a much slower rate than that of other heroes. The original thing is a bacteria in comparison to the current one

DarkSaint85
Yeah, he did get stronger as time went on.

Not to mention, Pineapple Thing lol.

Q99
Thing's thing is he's a bit of an underdog, but slugs it out and wins anyway.

Also, he's a bit more toughness-focused than others. I.e. he'll beat most bricks at equal or slightly higher strength than him, because he can take the hits better. It's only someone who has something of a strength edge that can make an even fight.

celeyhyga17
Squatch
Colossus
Thing
The rest...

All 3 are interchangeable for me, but lean on Walter out of the group.

juggernaut74
Colossus
Titania
Sasquatch
Thing
Doc Samson
Thundra
Luke Cage
Ironclad
Wrecker
Frenzy

zopzop
All you people are deluded.

If this ranking is purely based on strength :
1) Sasquatch (but just barely)
2) Thing/Titania
3) Colossus/Doc Samson
the rest

I'm going purely by ON PANEL displays of strength.

My reasoning for each -
1) Sasquatch : he has the most consistent on panel strength displays (the 200 ton plane, the 5000 ton ship, bracing a building, etc...)

2a) Thing : like Sasquatch, he has decades of consistent strength feats (lifting a brownstone, holding together a suspension bridge, supporting a collapsing oil rig, lifting the crystal pyramid in that museum in Paris, etc...)
2b) Titania : they job her like a cheap whore in fights but her lifting feats speak for themselves (she lifted weights that Spikey Thing used in training, she lifted that HUGE ass chunk of rock in SWII, etc...)

3a) Colossus : like Sas and Ben has decades worth of lifting feats (lifted the 60+ton Blackbird out of the ocean, lifted a portion of a hill, lifted Mastermold, caught and supported a Quinjet-like plane as it was crashing in SWII, etc...)
3b) Doc Samson : he has fewer appearances so less on panel feats but his best is uprooting an entire university building from it's foundations and shaking criminals out of it

Nothing anyone else on the list has done ON PANEL (that I'm aware of) matches any of this. So....

juggernaut74
Colossus threw the Hulk from planet to planet in Secret Wars.

BTW when did Colossus lift this hill feat happen?

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Anyone got scans of this?

Don't remember but it's in his respect thread. He didn't lift the entire hill just a portion of the top.

juggernaut74
It was in Secret Wars #1.

As for lifting the hill I never heard of that feat nor can I find it.

Mike82

As for lifting the hill I never heard of that feat nor can I find it.

Seriously?? It's THE singular event people remember most about SW other than Spiderman being a total Mary Sue, perhaps.

"Under 150 billion tons of rock is the Hulk, and he's not happy!"

I'm a comic noob and even I know that.

juggernaut74
I remember when I had my first beer.

zopzop
Do you have scans of this? Colossus tossing Hulk from planet to planet does not ring a bell at all for me during SW.

http://s7.postimg.org/r31w5ctqv/Colossusavalanche_MFF3_jpg_original.jpg

juggernaut74
It was the first issue. She-Hulk didn't seem to think Colossus could do it and the odds were pretty low but Colossus did it.

That is a nice feat. Looks like he supported the weight of some massive avalanches. Easily hundreds of tons perhaps thousands.

Mr Master

It was the first issue.

She-Hulk didn't seem to think Colossus could do it and the odds were pretty low but Colossus did it.
This never happened.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mr Master
This never happened. They what did happen?

Mr Master

Then what did happen?
Nothing. Since Colossus and Hulk never fought in SW#1, or any other SW issue that I know of.

-K-M-
They didn't fight. Hulk asked him to throw him to the ultimate universe earth which was nearly crashing into 616 earth. He then apparently threw Pod and SHe Hulk as well so they could take out ultimate fury's army

Blue Area Vet
That's not planet to planet in terms of distance. Dumb scene, too. Hulk could have jumped.

juggernaut74
He didn't because he couldn't. She-Hulk didn't seem to think Colossus could do it.

-K-M-
Technically she thought he couldn't throw them at the building and connect, not the throw itself. I actually find the accuracy part the most farfetched part of the feat as he doesn't have enhanced vision and they had to use enhanced sensors (Pod) and a telescope (She Hulk) to pinpoint it but Colossus didn't use either

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Secret%20Wars%202015-%20001-016_zpsiqm4bxpf.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Secret%20Wars%202015-%20001-017_zpsav3x27ap.jpg

The planet was extremely close to each other, but still an impressive feat.

vansonbee
Thing
Titania
Thundra
Doc Samson
Sasquatch
Luke Cage
Colossus
Ironclad
Wrecker
Frenzy

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thing
Titania
Thundra
Doc Samson
Sasquatch
Luke Cage
Colossus
Ironclad
Wrecker
Frenzy

Cage over Colossus?

-K-M-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thing
Titania
Thundra
Doc Samson
Sasquatch
Luke Cage
Colossus
Ironclad
Wrecker
Frenzy

confused

juggernaut74
Technically she thought he couldn't throw them at the building and connect, not the throw itself. I actually find the accuracy part the most farfetched part of the feat as he doesn't have enhanced vision and they had to use enhanced sensors (Pod) and a telescope (She Hulk) to pinpoint it but Colossus didn't use either

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Secret%20Wars%202015-%20001-016_zpsiqm4bxpf.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Secret%20Wars%202015-%20001-017_zpsav3x27ap.jpg

The planet was extremely close to each other, but still an impressive feat. She also said it would be like hitting a marble with a penny from a mile away. Indicating both strength and accuracy. It's a nice feat of strength.

-K-M-
The comment is a direct comment about accuracy not about strength. The distance with such a small target is the difficulty hence why they were using scanner and a telescope to find it. The statement has been used in other sources when someone has to do an incredible accuracy feat

It is a nice fear of strength definetly, but her comment wasn't saying she didn't think he could throw him but throw him and actually hit the target

juggernaut74
I'd like to see you throw a penny a mile.

-K-M-
It's an expression. Do you know what that means? It's not to be taken literal and has been used in other canon as a means of a feat that requires great accuracy. Hence why prior to him doing it Pod and she hulk were using scanners and a telescope to find the building

Great strength feat you betcha, but the point of the scan was to show the accuracy of it was the reason she hulk thought it couldn't be done. Not the throw itself, but throw and hitting the building

juggernaut74
Why are you arguing against me on this? You already said the feat was impressive but yet you seem to have a hidden agenda.

One Big Mob
All I know is that if Mungi doesn't post proof of him throwing a penny a mile then he can shut up about his constant hate about Colossus.

-K-M-
Why are you arguing against me on this? You already said the feat was impressive but yet you seem to have a hidden agenda.

Hidden agenda? Be quiet. It is impressive and said it was a few times already erm You said She Hulk claimed she couldn't throw Hulk but it was hitting the building she said she couldn't do. Simple as that.

The accuracy part is the more farfetched part of the feat not the throw.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
All I know is that if Mungi doesn't post proof of him throwing a penny a mile then he can shut up about his constant hate about Colossus.

American or Canadian penny?

I hope it's the Canadian one....you know why

juggernaut74
It is impressive, never said otherwise you just made a said She Hulk claimed she couldn't throw Hulk but it was hitting the building she said she couldn't do. Simple as that.

American or Canadian penny?

I hope it's the Canadian one....you know why Where did I say She-Hulk claimed she couldn't do it? I said she implied that she didn't think Colossus could do it.

BTW wouldn't Hulk have to hit escape velocity?

ODG
BTW wouldn't Hulk have to hit escape velocity? It might depend on how close the 1610-Earth was at the time. As that Earth is supposed to have it's own gravity pull. Although it's pretty clear Hickman was fudging with physics when it came to Incursions.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ODG
It might depend on how close the 1610-Earth was at the time. As that Earth is supposed to have it's own gravity pull. Although it's pretty clear Hickman was fudging with physics when it came to Incursions. Well it was magnified 902 times. Not an expert on that but can we get any idea from that info?

-K-M-
Where did I say She-Hulk claimed she couldn't do it? I said she implied that she didn't think Colossus could do it.

BTW wouldn't Hulk have to hit escape velocity?

Notice blue was directly talking about distance and then you replied She Hulk was sure she couldn't do it which again was the accuracy she was commenting on

That's not planet to planet in terms of distance. Dumb scene, too. Hulk could have jumped.

He didn't because he couldn't. She-Hulk didn't seem to think Colossus could do it.

Yes, which is Mach 32.7 (7 miles per second) but then you also have to factor in the other planet being in such close proximity which would change the gravity (well it should, but comics). So theoretically it could be far faster then that or less speed depending on if the other planet's gravity also played a roll pulling Hulk and others to the other earths mass.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
It might depend on how close the 1610-Earth was at the time. As that Earth is supposed to have it's own gravity pull. Although it's pretty clear Hickman was fudging with physics when it came to Incursions.

Yeah exactly, the planet technically should have been destroyed due to the close proximity. So it theoretically could have needed far more force to escape 616's atmosphere or less if 1610 gravity forces were in work. It's messy

Either way the seaboards should have been completely flooded and millions upon millions would have died instantly.

juggernaut74
Notice blue was directly talking about distance and then you replied She Hulk was sure she couldn't do it which again was the accuracy she was commenting on

Yes, which is Mach 32.7 (7 miles per second) but then you also have to factor in the other planet being in such close proximity which would change the gravity (well it should, but comics). So theoretically it could be far faster then that or less speed depending on if the other planet's gravity also played a roll pulling Hulk and others to the other earths mass. I said I didn't think Hulk could jump to the other planet. I never said that She-Hulk couldn't throw Hulk as Colossus did like you claimed I stated.

-K-M-
I said I didn't think Hulk could jump to the other planet. I never said that She-Hulk couldn't throw Hulk as Colossus did like you claimed I stated.

Read your damn comment, blue again was talking about distance and then you say "She-Hulk didn't seem to think Colossus could do it. " again she referred to ACCURACY not distance. You're back pedaling now.

juggernaut74
Read your damn comment, blue again was talking about distance and then you say "She-Hulk didn't seem to think Colossus could do it. " again she referred to ACCURACY not distance. You're back pedaling now. She-Hulk did not appear to believe Colossus could have pulled that off. I said nothing about saying she couldn't do it.

-K-M-
She-Hulk did not appear to believe Colossus could have pulled that off. I said nothing about saying she couldn't do it.

No you completely misinterpret what she said into distance as per your above comment to blue

juggernaut74
Are you drunk?

-K-M-
Edit: not worth it

ODG
Well it was magnified 902 times. Not an expert on that but can we get any idea from that info? http://i.imgur.com/BvoS3Qs.gif

I don't understand.

juggernaut74
POD magnified the target by 902 so he could see where the ships were launching from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.