Loki vs Atrocitus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Werewolf582
Who wins?

zopzop
Loki.

Sin I AM
The lantern rapes

Blue Area Vet
Loki

quanchi112
Loki wins.

ShadowFyre
Maybe Im confusing Atrocitus with someone else, thought he was more powerful than Larfleeze and Sinestro and Hal Jordan for some reason.

Usually I feel Loki is underhyped on this site. And I feel like most high level lantern characters would split or actually edge out the majority on loki, unless he just mindrapes or has something up his sleeve. Being able to instantaneously construct things that can hang with beings like Supes and Thor even if not for long is enough to give Loki a physical beatdown.

If Loki doesent either end the fight in the first few seconds, mind **** him, or incapacitate him somehow with magic, he cant win physically, but hes got great durability and he can hang long enough to do something.

Bout to inform myself on atrovitus more and come back.

Zack M
Atrocitus.

Sin I AM
Loki has nothing on him, the lantern stomps

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The lantern rapes Originally posted by Sin I AM
Loki has nothing on him, the lantern stomps

thumb up

ODG
Atrocitus ever recover from getting his a$$ handed to him by Guy Gardner?

quanchi112
What has atrocitus done to warrant this kind of hype.

Surtur
Larfleeze was hilariously above Atrocitus.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by quanchi112
What has atrocitus done to warrant this kind of hype.

Not a thing. Let's his with Abby and h1's style of debating. Loki goes intangible and stomps. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.