Humans (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
DQp3qJWDQg8

marwash22
anyone watching this?

I find it intriguing. Brings up some poignant sociopolitical issues, such as privacy rights, slavery, rape, free will, the impact on human workforce... all pretty interesting stuff.

BruceSkywalker
show could be better

marwash22
yeah, i think that's 'cause of the acting talent. The man girl robot and the mother are doing great, but the supporting cast isn't very strong.

Robtard
Will check it out.

Three-ish years ago I was in Las Vegas and participated in a pilot screening/survey for a show in the works, this seems like it might be a revamped version.

marwash22
the pathetic horny ass son in this show is really annoying. Is it that difficult to get a girlfriend for teens these days?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
the pathetic horny ass son in this show is really annoying. Is it that difficult to get a girlfriend for teens these days?

well aren;t you a teenager???? stick out tongue

show from this past sunday wasn;t bad

marwash22
omg. this fckin kid. i swear to god. hot girl throws the vagina at him, but he rejects her because he's in love with the goddamn robot.

r u srs! erm

Robtard
This show's decent so far.

And yeah, that kid's a ****ing turdblossom.

marwash22
the only person in the main family that i like is the dad. It's a tad troublesome that the robot is the most likeable character in the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.