Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Because I'm a bad, bad boy.

Canon feats/accolades only. Kenobi as of Revenge of the Sith, Vos as of Dark Disciple. Who wins?

Battle takes place in the forests of Kashyyyk.

ILS
Quinlan kills Obi-Wan Kenobi.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

carthage
In all honesty Vos takes all three

He was driving Dooku back in the battle on Raxus, disarmed him, and utterly humiliated Ventress in their duel on Serenno.

|King Joker|
They should be comparable in skill, IMO, but Vos's power edge should be the deciding factor.

Darth Thor
Wtf?

Need to read Dark Disciple ASAP

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wtf?

Need to read Dark Disciple ASAP Vos is an A-lister now.

carthage
Vos fought faster than Dooku in their duel and defeated him via unorthodoxy. He is at least on par with Anakin now

He beats Kenobi

|King Joker|
Yeah.

carthage
Vos bosses Dooku around too, Dooku yells at Ventress in a scene and Vos shoves him and Vos orders him to kill clones with lightning and he does it.

I cant ****ing believe how OP they made him in this book lmao

|King Joker|
At most I expected him to be slightly above Ventress, lol.

Darth Thor
Strange this is the same Vos who was having trouble restraining Cad Bane with Kenobi's aid:

?v=mOkvWtxTqxI

But at least it makes sense why the Council would send Vos to eliminate Dooku (with Ventress's help). Because that bit was confusing me.

|King Joker|
I guess Cad is that good. smokin'

Total Warrior
well, maybe Vos has improved a lot in the time between that episode and Dark Disciple

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Total Warrior
well, maybe Vos has improved a lot in the time between that episode and Dark Disciple He must've, yeah.

carthage
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Strange this is the same Vos who was having trouble restraining Cad Bane with Kenobi's aid:

?v=mOkvWtxTqxI

But at least it makes sense why the Council would send Vos to eliminate Dooku (with Ventress's help). Because that bit was confusing me.

He only lost the first time because he didn't fully use the darkside, once he became enraged after Grievous took Ventress down a cliff he disarmed Dooku. Later in the novel he defeats him outright in a duel

EmperorSidious2
Vos

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Vos fought faster than Dooku in their duel and defeated him via unorthodoxy. He is at least on par with Anakin now

He beats Kenobi
Extremely impressive.

PT just acquired new big gun.

carthage
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Vos

Vos would find a way to penetrate his defense and win via unorthodoxy, if not overwhelm him entirely.

He could also ragdoll him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.