Onslaught & Phoenix 5 vs. Serpant & The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Henry_Pym
It's completely dependent on whether you view Serpent as Odin's equal.

His actual feats are practically nonexistent.

Odin would solo though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It's completely dependent on whether you view Serpent as Odin's equal.

His actual feats are practically nonexistent.

Odin would solo though.

Probably mid trans? I think the worthy versus the five would be a better fight

leonidas
onslaught+p5 imo. i'm not even sure it's all that close, but, meh.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Probably mid trans? I think the worthy versus the five would be a better fight Its hard to gauge how amped Thor was, so idk.

I'm basing my opinion on Odin's reaction. I do agree Odin was super OOC in that arc though.

Blue Area Vet
This battle is virtually impossible to handicap IMO.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
onslaught+p5 imo. i'm not even sure it's all that close, but, meh.

ODG
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Probably mid trans? I think the worthy versus the five would be a better fight Originally posted by ODG
He's Odin's brother. He ruled Midgard before Odin overthrew him with the same exact plot device Odinsword and armor in ancient times. He created Thor-level beings. He snapped Cap's shield like a tortilla chip. He manipulated fear on a planetary level. He created a Dark Asgard and an army of minions out of thin air. What Trans character does these kinds of things, exactly?

The Destroyer armor? Because, y'know, Kid Loki basically spelled out in plain black-and-white that the Destroyer armor wouldn't do sh1t against the Serpent.

nwg202
P5 and Onslaught. Magik's souls sword wrecks most of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.