Nightwing vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Werewolf582
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Standard gear

Who wins?

Henry_Pym
Dick in both, but he doesn't leave the H2H fight without some bumps.

Blue Area Vet
How could Dick do dick with Moonknight? Please....

Zack M
Grayson ftw.

-K-M-
Depends on the version of moon knight (yes there is many) as some would stomp Grayson bloody

juggernaut74
Going with Nightwing.

BruceSkywalker
Nightwing stomps and stomps hard

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
Depends on the version of moon knight (yes there is many) as some would stomp Grayson bloody this

juggernaut74
Depends on the version of moon knight (yes there is many) as some would stomp Grayson bloody Wasn't stated so it's current by default and he gets beat.

-K-M-
Yes and current moon knight had 2 recent renditions. Vastly different with their mind-set and weapons.

Nightwing would never stomp moon knight and anyone who says that clearly doesn't know the character

Blue Area Vet
Yes and current moon knight had 2 recent renditions. Vastly different with their mind-set and weapons.

Nightwing would never stomp moon knight and anyone who says that clearly doesn't know the character

They have no idea.

StiltmanFTW
Nightwing has been beastly lately, but Moon Knight still manages to prove Marvel's superiority and punches his lights out.

HulkIsHulk
Depends on the version of moon knight (yes there is many) as some would stomp Grayson bloody
Bingo

Zack M
I'm not sure current MK would beat Grayson for a majority. He hasn't shown enough yet, while Dick has been a beast lately.

-K-M-
Current is cutting bullets midair in half with a single crescent dart and bullet timing bullets reflecting them back at the shooter. That's just in his recent run doesn't mean all his past feats are null and void either but seems we're going that route?

In his current run as well he has two different aspects. One where he fights crime in a white tux (with mask) and another in his modified armor. Hence why I said version depends on the standard gear part

ODG
^ Bullet-timing? Seemed like those feats could be accomplished without that kind of speed.

-K-M-
What would you call it then? what he did is not exactly an easy feat nor do we see it done on a regular occasion and took amazing speed and accuracy to do. Sound like low balling

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ODG
^ Bullet-timing? Seemed like those feats could be accomplished without that kind of speed. It was skill imo.

Zack M
Grayson punched Midnighter in the nose. Not to mention kept up with him for a short amount of time. Midnighter is easily bullet timer.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
Grayson punched Midnighter in the nose. Not to mention kept up with him for a short amount of time. Midnighter is easily bullet timer.

He lost, right? You just made more of an argument for Moonknight than NW.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by juggernaut74
It was skill imo.

No amount of mere human skill could accomplish that. MK is a low Meta, Dick is peak human.

Zack M
Grayson was able to distort Midnighter by this brain scrambler. Would also work on MK.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
No amount of mere human skill could accomplish that. MK is a low Meta, Dick is peak human. Batman does that sh!t while sitting on the toilet. And he's human.

Zack M
Grayson also had a good showing against Batman as well. Both Midnighter and Batman would win over MK.

With these new toys Spyral gave Grayson, he'd probably take a good majority.

-K-M-
Grayson was able to distort Midnighter by this brain scrambler. Would also work on MK.

Moon knight has similar tech and has used that on people too erm he also has sonics that seriously hurt hulk too

Grayson also had a good showing against Batman as well. Both Midnighter and Batman would win over MK. His angelwing which he used in battles? Etc etc etc.

With these new toys Spyral gave Grayson, he'd probably take a good majority.

Are you familiar with moon knights weapons? Including his Adamantium ones? as well as his anti-metal which would literally destroy dick's?

juggernaut74
Having a weapon that would allow you to destroy dicks isn't going to help you.

Sorry I had to do it. smile

Zack M
Yeah, both have some versatile weapons. I'd still give Grayson the majority. Especially after his bouts with Midnighter and Batman.

Mindset
Nightwing
Moon Knight

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Batman does that sh!t while sitting on the toilet. And he's human.

PIS, lies, he's not human, pick one.

ODG
What would you call it then? what he did is not exactly an easy feat nor do we see it done on a regular occasion and took amazing speed and accuracy to do. Sound like low balling Skill. It wasn't easy, no. I just think he used skill and not bullet-timing speed. Like he was so good that he knew where his opponents were going to shoot and threw the crescent perfectly/positioned the crescent perfectly to block.

Like Bullseye.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
Skill. It wasn't easy, no. I just think he used skill and not bullet-timing speed. Like he was so good that he knew where his opponents were going to shoot and threw the crescent perfectly/positioned the crescent perfectly to block.

Like Bullseye.

I disagree especially as you need speed to do it especially in such close proximity and the manner of the situations.

Also bullseye is said to have superhuman reflexes. He also has an Adamantium spine which should have killed him but they retconned giving him a mild healing factor. He isn't a normal human. Same for moon knight especially lately as his mystical ties are coming back even giving him magical armor. I wish the Skelton crow armor would be used more

ODG
^ Sure it takes speed, but I don't think it can't be done without bullet-timing speed. Just seemed like the point of the scene was more a demonstration of amazing skill and accuracy rather than meta-level speed.

Same with Bullseye. Who I never considered being superhuman. I've always read him as being absurdly skilled and retardedly resilient (in a Punisher-like manner). He just performs feats that appear superhuman. He's just that good. I honestly have no idea what you're referring to a healing factor retcon.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
^ Sure it takes speed, but I don't think it can't be done without bullet-timing speed. Just seemed like the point of the scene was more a demonstration of amazing skill and accuracy rather than meta-level speed.

Same with Bullseye. Who I never considered being superhuman. I've always read him as being absurdly skilled and retardedly resilient (in a Punisher-like manner). He just performs feats that appear superhuman. He's just that good. I honestly have no idea what you're referring to a healing factor retcon.

Oh I get what your saying now. Yeah I agree

I don't think he would be running circles around Dick by any means. Yeah they gave him a mild healing factor to explain the Adamantium spine with the explanation of the special drug dark wind gave him to counteract the poison. Very well could have been a mistake by a later writer thinking the drug gave him a healing factor .

ODG
Oh I get what your saying now. Yeah I agree

I don't think he would be running circles around Dick by any means. Yeah they gave him a mild healing factor to explain the Adamantium spine with the explanation of the special drug dark wind gave him to counteract the poison. Very well could have been a mistake by a later writer thinking the drug gave him a healing factor . You sure this was actually mentioned on-panel? I'd like to know where.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
You sure this was actually mentioned on-panel? I'd like to know where.

It was, I will try to track it down.

ODG
^ Yes, my Canuck minion. Go forth and do my bidding!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/fa/e7/dcfae71b17ccbbf43a3f86ef029e68a1.gif

-K-M-
https://38.media.tumblr.com/70503b44188696fb653c1df2398577cc/tumblr_inline_npjctjVBhP1t3pho2_500.gif

StiltmanFTW
Sometimes those gifs alone are enough of a reason to browse through KMC threads laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.