What SW spinoffs are you looking forward to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
http://www.starwars.com/news/christopher-miller-and-phil-lord-to-helm-han-solo-anthology-film

This has to do with the films that aren't connected to the main films in the Force Awakens trilogy. What films from either the purported Obi Wan, Boba Fett, and X wing spinoffs are you curious to see? How memorable do you expect these films to be, and which ones do you mind not seeing?

Emperordmb
Obi-Wan is the one I'm looking forward to most. Could probably go without seeing the Xwing one.

DarthAnt66
I'm absolutely pumped over Boba Fett. I'm iffy on Han Solo... they might ruin the character. I hope they get Chris Pratt tbh.

|King Joker|
I want an Ahsoka spin-off. That would be so freakin' awesome.

I'm not really looking forward to the Han Solo one, they have to get that perfect, especially the recasting of Solo.

Emperordmb
Yeah I wanna see the Boba Fett one too.

carthage
Really looking forward to the Kenobi one.

Which ones are you all looking to avoid?

|King Joker|
Do not want a Yoda one.

Emperordmb
I kinda wanna see angsty teenage Yoda for some reason XD

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I kinda wanna see angsty teenage Yoda for some reason XD https://40.media.tumblr.com/12ce0d4ee5eb8202bb15828deb932bc1/tumblr_nq0bgdIxtc1qg0fg0o5_540.png

NewGuy01
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I want an Ahsoka spin-off. That would be so freakin' awesome.

Live-Action Ahsoka? Ew.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Live-Action Ahsoka? Ew. Why?

Stigma
I'd love Darth Bane spinoff with a lot of political matters going on in the background as Bane claims the title of Sith'ari.

As it is now, Kenobi spinoff should be cool.

ares834
Rogue One looks to be bad ass.

ILS
Really looking forward to the Emperor Vos spin off

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Live-Action Ahsoka? Ew. https://33.media.tumblr.com/d670e534a88702231590ec185ef0484c/tumblr_npdk21gA911u922dmo2_500.gif

quanchi112
Bane spin off would be awesome but I'm sure that's just a pipe dream and won't ever happen. Instead I'm stuck with a friggin' Han Solo spinoff.

Sith Master X
Rumors of Ewan McGregor in an Obi-Wan trilogy....I would be more excited for that than Episode 7.

The Han Solo movie really shouldn't happen in my opinion.

queeq
Nope.

I dread every new SW movie. wink

Darth Luminous
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm stuck with a friggin' Han Solo spinoff.
http://www.themillergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/JCLdMDveAn.png?4be9bf

Zenwolf
I wanna see a spinoff focusing on the Empire. I'm all well and good for the good guys and bounty hunters, but really I want a different point of view, the term bad guy is subjective depending on how one looks at it anyway.

queeq
Yeah, how about the long awaited Death Star Worker's movie, up to moment they get killed during the Battle of Endor.

|King Joker|
I think the ending of that movie would be a tad anti-climactic...

queeq
So was the Titanic... yes, that story has been filmed over and over... and the last one even made a fortune.

|King Joker|
There should be an adorable love story in the Death Star Worker's movie, then.

queeq
Indeed... Twilek Love!

Revanchiste
FFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN SERVICCCCEE !!!!!

Where is my Darth Revan movie? My Darth Bane movie? My Plagueis Movie???
My old republic movie?
And about Boba Fett????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyJOLcOWeiw
And yeha Boba Fett character just suck... Deal with it...
Boba story in the EU = Fan Service, fan service fight with vader AKA an other over popular character fan service.... cheap fan service cheap fan service....

Jangoi Fett = Bad assery that smell the Quentin Tarentino Script at 100km !!
A rutless bounty hunter motivated by revench, the murder of his parent, the betryal of Montros who left dead Jango adoptive father. This dude is kill bill power 100
And have star wars bounty hunter, wich is a rip of of A Fistful of Dollars, and the dude fight like mother ****ing cleant eastwood. Hae to westar 34, is a mother ****ing sniper that change cover like a ninja does.... ANd he fire no scope.

Where Boba is just inside of him an emokid that want his father to be proud of him if the dude was still alive.... And the most awsome thing that hapen to BOba was teh prequel trilogy. Deal with it.

queeq
Are you serious?

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by Revanchiste
FFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN SERVICCCCEE !!!!!

Where is my Darth Revan movie? My Darth Bane movie? My Plagueis Movie???
My old republic movie?
And about Boba Fett????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyJOLcOWeiw
And yeha Boba Fett character just suck... Deal with it...
Boba story in the EU = Fan Service, fan service fight with vader AKA an other over popular character fan service.... cheap fan service cheap fan service....

Jangoi Fett = Bad assery that smell the Quentin Tarentino Script at 100km !!
A rutless bounty hunter motivated by revench, the murder of his parent, the betryal of Montros who left dead Jango adoptive father. This dude is kill bill power 100
And have star wars bounty hunter, wich is a rip of of A Fistful of Dollars, and the dude fight like mother ****ing cleant eastwood. Hae to westar 34, is a mother ****ing sniper that change cover like a ninja does.... ANd he fire no scope.

Where Boba is just inside of him an emokid that want his father to be proud of him if the dude was still alive.... And the most awsome thing that hapen to BOba was teh prequel trilogy. Deal with it.

Not sure if troll.

queeq
I am. wink

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Rumors of Ewan McGregor in an Obi-Wan trilogy....I would be more excited for that than Episode 7.

"The Han Solo movie really shouldn't happen in my opinion.
You know kid, you always love me, you cannot do this to me, IAM THE space cow-boy and THE main character of the OT. You have to love me, that's why the millenium falcon is so O.P in EaW.

Don't let boba have the hype or he will have a shit ton of non sens feats....

If you love me I will get awsome feats ho com'on you still my 4 years old kid for me... I remember when you first watch..."

XD Ia totaly agree with you sorry han solo.

queeq
Well, the Han Solo movie is official now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.