Juggernaut Becomes a Herald face off with Super Skrull,Annihilus/wCCR & Blastaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Juggernaut Herald flight in space, energy manipulation, strength amp ability. He decides to create two near indestructible Mace with spikes he uses his powers to also creates a cosmic motorcycle. He has all the power of Juggernaut with the new powers and abilities of a herald his body turns a frictionless metal that look like his former armor. Galactus going by his name Juggernaut brings him to the Well of life and lets him bath in it making him even more Unstoppable. The fight takes place a year after Cain has been a herald, can these three defeat him?

Time-Immemorial
Lol, great thread. He slaughters them.

Stoic
Blastarr and Super Skrull are useless, however Anni is both tough and strong enough to take the kind of beating that this Juggernaut can dish. He would also be able to siphon the WOL for himself to amplify his stats even more. I think Anni has a shot here.

golem370
I doubt tough enough I doubt he could drain him either.

DarkSaint85
He's still thick as pigsh!t though.

Whilst holding the two cosmic maces, he loses control of the cosmic bike, and BFRs himself, unable to stop.

golem370
He can fly

Flyattractor
Originally posted by golem370
He can fly

... like a brick.

golem370
I don't consider flyers bricks I think Hulk Abomination Ulik Thing and normally Juggernaut but this Juggernaut is a herald who would have the ability to fly one way or another.

Blue Area Vet
Juggs IS a herald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.