Apocalypse Vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Regular versions of both

StiltmanFTW

Nur eats the bug.

Surtur
I thought Annihilus recently got an upgrade? Even prior to that, didn't he have forcefields strong enough it let him survive Galactus destroying all the surrounding star systems whilst weakened?

MF DELPH
Regular versions.

And yeah, I'm thinking Apocalypse beats him. If it's the new versions (which would be reborn Annihilus versus the matured clone, Evan), Annihilus would dominate him. Matured Evan doesn't know his full potential with Apocalypse's powers/armor yet whereas Annihilus is amped and taking on Thanos.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Surtur
I thought Annihilus recently got an upgrade? Even prior to that, didn't he have forcefields strong enough it let him survive Galactus destroying all the surrounding star systems whilst weakened?

IIRC, I believe at that point he had the Quantum Bands combined with the CCR.

Scoobless
He had the quantum bands during the Galactus thing.

By "regular version" I mean he just has the cosmic control rod

Surtur
I see, but he like..ate the quantum bands right? Or swallowed them or something in order to use their power?

The point I'm making is the bands are considered tech, yes? Is Apocalypse not also partially made of tech? At one point he was, not sure if he still is.

MF DELPH
Annihilus was able to override Wendall's control of the Quantum Bands because he's an energy vampire and the CCR allows him to control energy. That's not an issue for Apocalypse. Apocalypse would beat Annihilus down physically more easily than Nova did.

Blue Area Vet
Poccy should take him, barely. He's not an energy based being.

"Id"
Recently he did a number on Gladiator, Hulk, and stood up to Thanos

Did he get an upgrade or munch on an extra pair of quantum bands?

carver9
He has Hulk powers.

Magnon
Originally posted by carver9
He has Hulk powers.

Ah, good point. Apocalypse wins, by strangling the bug with one of his arm cables.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Magnon
Ah, good point. Apocalypse wins, by strangling the bug with one of his arm cables.

The OP says "regular versions of both."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.