Dr. Strange vs FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Doc attacks Baxter building

Gadabout
oooo! Science vs. Magic....one of my favorite topics. Needless to say that Ben and Johnny are fvck from the beginning. A prepped Doc going against an unsuspecting team of anyone is going to end badly for that team.

Doc 8 out of 10 in this scenario

long pig
No prep for strange. He just goes ape shit while flying pass the building. Decides reed is a dbag and attacks

zopzop
How fast can he shift into astral form? Once he does that, there's literally nothing the FF can do to him and he can pick them off at his leisure.

Khazra Reborn
Attacking the Baxter Building is never a good idea, but if the FF are caught off guard I guess Steve could win. But if Reed starts pulling out the BFG inventions, then FF win.

Surtur
If they both get prep I'd say Strange could hold his own against Reed, classic Strange anyways.

But just Strange randomly deciding to be a dick and attack..I don't know. I'd say just teleport the building into the sun's core.

Originally posted by zopzop
How fast can he shift into astral form? Once he does that, there's literally nothing the FF can do to him and he can pick them off at his leisure.

This is a good point and hell Strange could just go astral before he even makes his presence known.

long pig
Electronics can't detect astral strange, but I don't think he even needs that.

He's a multiversal multidimensional level telepath, making prof x look like a child.

He could time stop too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.