Batman vs Karnak h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Batman disses Karnak for having a big head. Karnak is like, yeah? Well, you look like a effeminate rodent.

Fight begins.

long pig
Come on, gents. Good fight.

I got Karnak.

StiltmanFTW
Karnak is a jobber, Batman one-shots him.

leonidas
yeah, karnak gets the panther treatment from bats....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7604/574851-blz17.jpg

StiltmanFTW
And the best part is, that's not even the first time Panther handled Karnak.

StiltmanFTW
Crystal even feared for his life after that one-shot laughing out loud

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59221/1769319-576791_blz18_super.jpg

"He's still breathing", lol.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Crystal even feared for his life after that one-shot laughing out loud

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59221/1769319-576791_blz18_super.jpg

"He's still breathing", lol.

thumb up laughing out loud

I remember that i had to use those scans once to explain a tard that just because you strike harder doesn't mean you can defeat a superior h2h fighter and that MA are not only about who you can hurt with a strike. ^^

Batman stomps.

celeyhyga17
Batman

long pig
Panther is better than batman, so I dunnoooooo

cdtm
Originally posted by long pig

That's debatable.

But I say Karnak wins, too. It's like peak Mike Tyson vs anybody, all it takes is one punch to end it.

Or he could just break his arms, legs, bones... Basically, Karnak can block/absorb a few hits, and only needs to worry about protecting his chin and vitals, while Batman may as well have brittle bone disease against Karnaks skill.

cdtm
And those Black Panther scenes are ridiculous. Telegraph attack, leave yourself wide open, and eat a counter, just like a street thug instead ma master. Instead of maybe waiting on Panthers attack, and checking a kick by breaking his tibia.

It's the same bs way people argue Danny Rand would fight so Cap or Bats could take his head off.

Blue Area Vet
Panther is two tiers above Batman So the scan has little significance. Karnak destroys Bat fraud.

celeyhyga17
Bat belt 4tw.

Blue Area Vet
You guys DO realize this is pure hand time hand, right? Batman doesn't have a prayer. Karnak is a super human martial artist with the ability to identify and exploit his opponents weakness. Easy up on the Batman worship.

h1a8
Originally posted by cdtm
That's debatable.

But I say Karnak wins, too. It's like peak Mike Tyson vs anybody, all it takes is one punch to end it.

Or he could just break his arms, legs, bones... Basically, Karnak can block/absorb a few hits, and only needs to worry about protecting his chin and vitals, while Batman may as well have brittle bone disease against Karnaks skill. Even if Karnak manage to hit Batman then it won't be flush on the breaking point. Batman's mobility will cause Karnak to miss his mark.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Panther is two tiers above Batman So the scan has little significance. Karnak destroys Bat fraud.

dur

abhilegend
Batman beats the shit out of this idiot.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Even if Karnak manage to hit Batman then it won't be flush on the breaking point. Batman's mobility will cause Karnak to miss his mark.

What? What's so great about his mobility as opposed to Karnak? He doesn't have superhuman mobility, this is not happening in Gotham at night with equipment. All you are doing is rooting for D.C. Karnak's pure speed, reaction time and strike power is flat out superior to Batman's.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102298/2024207-cv_karnak_disarms_thor.jpg

celeyhyga17
Ah h2h? Not sure.

Juk3n
The BP that did that to Karnak was at Heart-Shaped Herb levels right?

I ask because even 616 Caps feats are debateable against Batmans, and 616 heartshaped herb T'Challas feats are less impressive than the catalogue of Caps. T'challa has some beast MA feats, like the 4ma master skrull he fought or the IF stalemate..kinda.. But Batman would at least split him 5/5 for sure and no ones presented proof otherwise.

Obvs current BP with all his buffs and other bullshit that makes me not wanna read him would win - pfft teleportation pfft bollox.

What im saying is, if HSH T'challa could do this, it absolutely not out of the realm of likelihood that Batman would do it too.

h1a8
You guys DO realize this is pure hand time hand, right? Batman doesn't have a prayer. Karnak is a super human martial artist with the ability to identify and exploit his opponents weakness. Easy up on the Batman worship. Karnak hasn't shown the necessary skill to even hit Batman at his best. Plus Batman is a 1 tonner himself.

riv6672
Originally posted by long pig

That's debatable.

Thats hilarious.
Anyway, Batman for a majority. He always fights smart and isnt above gadgeting a physically superior opponent. In this case i dont see Karnak being superior enough to tank what Batman can hit him with on average.

Also, 9 minute thread bump has to be a new forum record. thumb up

cdtm
Even if Karnak manage to hit Batman then it won't be flush on the breaking point. Batman's mobility will cause Karnak to miss his mark.

Not if they're around the same speed.

And not when almost every point on every side of his body is a brittle breaking point. We're not talking standard joint attacks here, this is someone that could break your hand up to your shoulder playing "bloody knuckles".

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats hilarious.

I'll see your Black Dwarf and raise you one Captain Marvel and Threeboot Karate Kid. stick out tongue

h1a8
Not if they're around the same speed.

And not when almost every point on every side of his body is a brittle breaking point. We're not talking standard joint attacks here, this is someone that could break your hand up to your shoulder playing "bloody knuckles". Boxers who are the same speed mostly miss flush hits. Most hits are glancing hits. Batman is faster by feats. But if BP can do that to Karnak then so can Batman.

cdtm
Boxers who are the same speed mostly miss flush hits. Most hits are glancing hits.

Yeah, hits on the arms, shoulders, hands.. Ali's rope a dope strategy is based on taking those hits, and letting his opponent wear himself out.

Which wouldn't work against someone who could pierce your shoulder or upper arm with a well placed strike.

Magnon
Karnak is unable to detect any weaknesses in Batman and surrenders to spare himself of the humiliation.

StiltmanFTW
Fun fact: Batman's kick did more to Hulk than Karnak's strike.

Also, lmao at the Thor scan. Thor is such a loser. Surfer got suckered by Karnak, too. Such ''heralds'' they are.

cdtm
Fun fact: Batman's kick did more to Hulk than Karnak's strike.

Also, lmao at the Thor scan. Thor is such a loser. Surfer got suckered by Karnak, too. Such ''heralds'' they are.

Meanwhile, on the next Karate PIS thread: "But Val never really hurt Superboy. See how awesome Karnak is hurting Thor. The same Karnak BP took down.

Black Panther wins!" sad

StiltmanFTW
I wouldn't worry if I were you.

The thing with Karnak is, he's doing well only against inanimate objects or when his opponents are distracted/unaware/preoccupied.

His showings under Bendis were high-end and both Tony and Widow suffered heavily from the worst kind of CIS.

iceman24567
Bendis needs to step away from comics for a while do some fishing or something

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yes, I agree.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Juk3n
The BP that did that to Karnak was at Heart-Shaped Herb levels right?

I ask because even 616 Caps feats are debateable against Batmans, and 616 heartshaped herb T'Challas feats are less impressive than the catalogue of Caps. T'challa has some beast MA feats, like the 4ma master skrull he fought or the IF stalemate..kinda.. But Batman would at least split him 5/5 for sure and no ones presented proof otherwise.

Obvs current BP with all his buffs and other bullshit that makes me not wanna read him would win - pfft teleportation pfft bollox.

What im saying is, if HSH T'challa could do this, it absolutely not out of the realm of likelihood that Batman would do it too.

Sir, T'Challa has ALWAYS been two tiers above Batman. This is nothing new. He's been portrayed as such from day one of his existence. He pulled down a tree and loaded it with a boulder to make a catapult decades ago. He ran past a running Sabertooth so fast he appeared as a blur to him. So Jamal fought a certified super human and lost and Yes, he was at traditional levels.

celeyhyga17
Sir, T'Challa has ALWAYS been two tiers above Batman. This is nothing new. He's been portrayed as such from day one of his existence. He pulled down a tree and loaded it with a boulder to make a catapult decades ago. He ran past a running Sabertooth so fast he appeared as a blur to him. So Jamal fought a certified super human and lost and Yes, he was at traditional levels.
Got scans or at least issue #?

Pretty sure Bats has kicked trees in half.

riv6672
So...are we arguing power sets or showings or...what exactly?

Blue Area Vet
Boxers who are the same speed mostly miss flush hits. Most hits are glancing hits. Batman is faster by feats. But if BP can do that to Karnak then so can Batman.

Karnak has WAY better speed feat bro, stop it. I just showed you one no human could ever match. Ignore it if you will.

Blue Area Vet
So...are we arguing power sets or showings or...what exactly?

There is nothing to argue in terms of power sets. Showings can be argued but it's a damn landslide. Funny how these guys are not only arguing that Batman would dodge each and every blow, but that he would have the skill to put Karnak down in hand to hand. H1, you are way beyond delusional. Batman would be lucky to dodge A blow from Karnak. On the other hand, if Karnak strikes him once he's dead. The scan I just showed you was of pure super human speed. He reacted and covered the distance to Thor in a fraction of a second. Notice in the upper left frame Mjolnir is still blurred from movement, yet Karnak covered the room to chop his wrist. As far as the BP scan, it was a SUPERHUMAN dodge and a SUPERHUMAN blow by a character with perhaps the highest career success level in all of comics.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Got scans or at least issue #?

Pretty sure Bats has kicked trees in half.

I don't Cel but take a look at his respect thread and also Karnaks. People here are uninformed on certain characters that aren't the top tier in terms of popularity. In the case of BP, Marvel shares some blame for dubbing him peak human. He was NEVER portrayed as peak human. Stopping a charging elephant with his hands and tackling and breaking the neck of a rhino is Kraven level feats. Unlike 80% of other characters, he never got performance upgrades (irregardless of getting a power uograde). For goodness sake, he defeated the FF in his first appearance! People for some reason don't like the king of the dead upgrade, but he lost those powers in the same Hickman run. As a matter of fact, HE LOST IT RIGHT BEFORE HE BEAT NAMORS ASS.

Ill say it again because it's true, BP is closer to Spiderman than he is Captain America. Batman should never be mentioned in the same sentence as BP.

riv6672
There is nothing to argue in terms of power sets. Showings can be argued but it's a damn landslide. Funny how these guys are not only arguing that Batman would dodge each and every blow, but that he would have the skill to put Karnak down in hand to hand. H1, you are way beyond delusional. Batman would be lucky to dodge A blow from Karnak. On the other hand, if Karnak strikes him once he's dead. The scan I just showed you was of pure super human speed. He reacted and covered the distance to Thor in a fraction of a second. Notice in the upper left frame Mjolnir is still blurred from movement, yet Karnak covered the room to chop his wrist. As far as the BP scan, it was a SUPERHUMAN dodge and a SUPERHUMAN blow by a character with perhaps the highest career success level in all of comics.
Just wondering. Seems both are being presented in the back and forth.
I said before Karnak is physically superior. Batman has the gadgets.

Blue Area Vet
Just wondering. Seems both are being presented in the back and forth.
I said before Karnak is physically superior. Batman has the gadgets.

It's hand to hand! There are no gadgets.

What you said was Karnak lacks the skill to touch him which is comical. I just showed you him touching Thor in what had to be thousandths of a second.

StiltmanFTW
Karnak has WAY better speed feat bro, stop it. I just showed you one no human could ever match. Ignore it if you will.

laughing

Blue Area Vet
laughing

The "I don't have a counter argument" laugh. I love it.

StiltmanFTW
Don't be ridiculous.

h1a8
There is nothing to argue in terms of power sets. Showings can be argued but it's a damn landslide. Funny how these guys are not only arguing that Batman would dodge each and every blow, but that he would have the skill to put Karnak down in hand to hand. H1, you are way beyond delusional. Batman would be lucky to dodge A blow from Karnak. On the other hand, if Karnak strikes him once he's dead. The scan I just showed you was of pure super human speed. He reacted and covered the distance to Thor in a fraction of a second. Notice in the upper left frame Mjolnir is still blurred from movement, yet Karnak covered the room to chop his wrist. As far as the BP scan, it was a SUPERHUMAN dodge and a SUPERHUMAN blow by a character with perhaps the highest career success level in all of comics. Karnak hitting Thor doesn't prove he's faster than Batman.
1. Thor wasn't really alert to being attacked.
2. Characters don't always use their reflexes to dodge. I.e. Hitting Superman in a comic doesn't mean you are faster than a bullet.
3. Batman is superhuman by feats. He has moved, lifted, and struck with forces beyond any human could achieve. He is easily a 1 tonner by feats. Karnak is also a 1 tonner.

Also Batman has batted bullets away and moved fast enough to avoid machine gun fire. Batman is a physical peer to CA who is a physical peer to BP. So Batman is a physical peer to BP.

So Batman can easily replicate BP. Karnaks skill is laughable.

iceman24567
Batman snaps Karnak in half like a twig

tkitna
Batman is a physical peer to CA who is a physical peer to BP. So Batman is a physical peer to BP.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55349018.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Karnak hitting Thor doesn't prove he's faster than Batman.
1. Thor wasn't really alert to being attacked.
2. Characters don't always use their reflexes to dodge. I.e. Hitting Superman in a comic doesn't mean you are faster than a bullet.
3. Batman is superhuman by feats. He has moved, lifted, and struck with forces beyond any human could achieve. He is easily a 1 tonner by feats. Karnak is also a 1 tonner.

Also Batman has batted bullets away and moved fast enough to avoid machine gun fire. Batman is a physical peer to CA who is a physical peer to BP. So Batman is a physical peer to BP.

So Batman can easily replicate BP. Karnaks skill is laughable.

1. What? Try making sense. Karnak approaches him from his front side. He moves before Thor can react, that's why Thor wasn't "alert." Utterly ridiculous argument.

2. I wasn't referring just to Thor's inability to react. I specially spoke if the distance Karnak covered in that span from first panel on the left to second on the right. That is Quicksilver level pure speed. Nice try.

3. Batman is a ****ing ringer, still, he's weaker and slower than Karnak. You just said yourself that Karnak is physically superior, now you are renigging? Batman can't strike Karnak. Karnaks blows would kill Bruce.

4. No and no. Cap is a peer to Batman in your wet dreams and BP > Cap. Even Batman acknowledged this.

Try reading a respect thread before you talk nonsense.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t464155.html

riv6672
It's hand to hand! There are no gadgets.

What you said was Karnak lacks the skill to touch him which is comical. I just showed you him touching Thor in what had to be thousandths of a second.
I'd feel worse about misreading the OP if you werent attributing non existent statements to me.
I guess what confused me was talk of Black Panther. He wears a super suit, scans show him in the suit...no Batman scans, sadly.
So, what confused you?

DarkSaint85
I'd feel worse about misreading the OP if you werent attributing non existent statements to me.
I guess what confused me was talk of Black Panther. He wears a super suit, scans show him in the suit...no Batman scans, sadly.
So, what confused you?
laughing

StiltmanFTW
Karnak hitting Medusa'd Thor is not a speed feat of any kind.

Blue Area Vet
Karnak is a jobber, Batman one-shots him.

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1435653149814-600x828.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Karnak hitting Medusa'd Thor is not a speed feat of any kind.

Then you don't know how to read comics.

Blue Area Vet
So, what confused you?

You in fact said "Batman has the gadgets." If you think you didn't make that statement, you are confused. I responded to the pointless statement you made.

Blue Area Vet
By the way, Karnak has taken blows from Black Bolt himself. Batman will be a reduced to a skin bag of bones.

riv6672
You in fact said "Batman has the gadgets." If you think you didn't make that statement, you are confused. I responded to the pointless statement you made.
I'm tempted to say "You're a pointless statement" but thats mean.
How you infer me commenting negatively on Karnak's skill, or saying he cant touch Batman from
...I said before Karnak is physically superior. Batman has the gadgets.
Is beyond me.
If anything i'm implying he CAN touch Batman. To great effect.
I'd ask you to explain but, it looks like you're just itching to fight someone here. Not it.
You can scratch whatever body part is bothering you without me.

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1435653149814-600x828.jpg

Karnak is the flaw in all things, I agree. thumb up

krisblaze
Karnak ****ing trashes him thumb up

h1a8
1. What? Try making sense. Karnak approaches him from his front side. He moves before Thor can react, that's why Thor wasn't "alert." Utterly ridiculous argument.

2. I wasn't referring just to Thor's inability to react. I specially spoke if the distance Karnak covered in that span from first panel on the left to second on the right. That is Quicksilver level pure speed. Nice try.

3. Batman is a ****ing ringer, still, he's weaker and slower than Karnak. You just said yourself that Karnak is physically superior, now you are renigging? Batman can't strike Karnak. Karnaks blows would kill Bruce.

4. No and no. Cap is a peer to Batman in your wet dreams and BP > Cap. Even Batman acknowledged this.

Try reading a respect thread before you talk nonsense.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t464155.html

1. So tagging someone with fast reflexes automatically proves that you are faster than their reflexes? And by the way, Batman has tagged beings faster than Thor on multiple occasions. Actually there are many examples of street levelers tagging beings with fast reflexes before they can react in a comic.

2. Yet the plot called for Thor to not react. He wasn't even trying to fight. Thor has reacted to light speeds from 30ft away. So can BP react to quicksilver? Hell no.

3. What? I never ever said, claimed, or implied that Karnak is stronger or faster. Batman has feats above 5tons, Karnak doesn't. Batman has feats of moving his arms near bullet speeds, Karnak doesn't. Batman is far more skilled, something that you are completely ignoring. Karnak is a joke against true MA.

4. Batman can match CA feat for feat. CA is a little more superior in physicality but not so much that they aren't peers. FYI, a peer is someone not more or less than twice (100%) of you. Someone more twice your strength or speed (more than 100% more) is no longer a peer. Caps physical feats are better than BP feats. So why is BP physically superior?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Karnak is the flaw in all things, I agree. thumb up

thumb up Doesn't matter what Karnak does or doesn't do.

Moutherbreathers will only see the two retarded Panther fights.

riv6672
^^^owtch!

h1a8
Originally posted by krisblaze
thumb up Doesn't matter what Karnak does or doesn't do.

Moutherbreathers will only see the two retarded Panther fights. But he doesn't have any showings contradicting those two fights. Karnak is not as skilled as a class A martial artist. Sure he does well against class c or lower skilled beings. Batman is easily class A and is just as strong and fast if not more.

StiltmanFTW
Karnak:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/131045/3155751-1550101231-karna.jpg

Batman:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4594808-8256729284-35882.jpg

Karnak is such a pussy.

Blue Area Vet
Karnak:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/131045/3155751-1550101231-karna.jpg

Batman:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4594808-8256729284-35882.jpg

Karnak is such a pussy.

Weak ass low ball attempt. That blow would have killed an elephant. How do you manage to breath while you suck off Batfraud all day?

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
But he doesn't have any showings contradicting those two fights. Karnak is not as skilled as a class A martial artist. Sure he does well against class c or lower skilled beings. Batman is easily class A and is just as strong and fast if not more.

Lmao, but he's physically superior according to you. Batman is not stronger or faster. Did you read the respect thread or do you want to remain ignorant of the character?

h1a8
Lmao, but he's physically superior according to you. Batman is not stronger or faster. Did you read the respect thread or do you want to remain ignorant of the character? quote where I said or claimed Karnak is physically superior. In my mind Batman is physically superior since he has feats above 1 ton. Karnak is just a 1 tonner. Most of the scans in the respect thread don't work. But Karnak isn't fighting anyone of great skill.
Do you know Batman's feats? His strength feats, striking feats, speed feats, etc? Batman is arguably more skilled than BP. He could do exactly what BP did, especially having general knowledge on Karnak.

Blue Area Vet
quote where I said or claimed Karnak is physically superior. In my mind Batman is physically superior since he has feats above 1 ton. Karnak is just a 1 tonner. Most of the scans in the respect thread don't work. But Karnak isn't fighting anyone of great skill.
Do you know Batman's feats? His strength feats, striking feats, speed feats, etc? Batman is arguably more skilled than BP. He could do exactly what BP did, especially having general knowledge on Karnak.

Now you are contradicting yourself. Batman can't strike through a solid concrete block, Karnak can. Whether you call it skill or strength, Karnak can do things Batman can't. Secondly, prove Batman is a one tonner. I am hearing nothing but empty claims from you. Prove he can take hits from a Black Bolt level character like Karnak. Prove he can move with genuine super speed like Karnak did vs. Thor. A strike from Karnak would kill Batman and I think you know that. Karnak plays in the Meta and above range, Batman has gotten sliced open by a skinny clown his while career. Stop being a fanboy and use a touch of logic. You WISH BATMAN could bench a ton or a short ton which is 2000lbs. Stop making false claims.

ODG
http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1435653149814-600x828.jpg Ellis on Karnak? That man is so good at exemplifying the interesting core aspects of a character. It's a shame David Aja is only doing cover art.

h1a8
Now you are contradicting yourself. Batman can't strike through a solid concrete block, Karnak can. Whether you call it skill or strength, Karnak can do things Batman can't. Secondly, prove Batman is a one tonner. I am hearing nothing but empty claims from you. Prove he can take hits from a Black Bolt level character like Karnak. Prove he can move with genuine super speed like Karnak did vs. Thor. A strike from Karnak would kill Batman and I think you know that. Karnak plays in the Meta and above range, Batman has gotten sliced open by a skinny clown his while career. Stop being a fanboy and use a touch of logic. You WISH BATMAN could bench a ton or a short ton which is 2000lbs. Stop making false claims. Lol I get it now. You really don't know Batman's feats. Ok when I get time I'll post you some. FYI, Batman has striking feats that exceed striking through concrete.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by ODG
Ellis on Karnak? That man is so good at exemplifying the interesting core aspects of a character. It's a shame David Aja is only doing cover art.

Hes close to the last character i would have expected to get a solo title from ellis.

leonidas
Originally posted by ODG
Ellis on Karnak? That man is so good at exemplifying the interesting core aspects of a character. It's a shame David Aja is only doing cover art.

well, you know he'll finally wrack up some feats anyway.... he still loses this though. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Lol I get it now. You really don't know Batman's feats. Ok when I get time I'll post you some. FYI, Batman has striking feats that exceed striking through concrete.

Well you sure do have plenty time to cheerlead. The obsession with some people and Batman is remarkable. You all turn every thread he's into a jerkoff fest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.