Doc Green w/ Jarnborn vs. Nul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Self explanatory. Unbreakable planet. No morals. May the best Hulk win.

Stoic
Nul would probably crush Doc Green from the onset of conflict. He appeared to be on a far higher level than Doc Green is on, and ripping through Adamantium like tissue paper goes a long way in convincing me of this.

ShadowFyre
I was thinking the same thing, my idea was that with Docs intelligence and Jarnborn he could even the playing field. Should I pick another Hulk or another worthy? Worthy thing or War Hulk maybe?

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was thinking the same thing, my idea was that with Docs intelligence and Jarnborn he could even the playing field. Should I pick another Hulk or another worthy? Worthy thing or War Hulk maybe?

They would both be dusted IMO. Nul was well above the HH tier. Put it this way; If the Green Scar was a HH, Nul was a Mid Trans, because he was essentially the Green Scar with enchantments attached to him. It is unclear to me if he could actually amplify his stats as fast as the Green Scar could though. Nul Hulk was different than the other characters that were counted among the Worthy. Strong evidence points to banner having equal control over the Hulk's body, which we see when he refuses to be counted among their number, and breaks his mystical hammer by literally crushing it in his hands. More evidence solidifies my stance on this idea. When Cain was possessed, we see his psyche pushed to the back by Kuurth, and bound in spiritual chains. Cain was helpless, and had no say over what Kuurth did to a greater extent, whereas Banner was still somewhat in the drivers seat. The Only Hulk capable of beating the crap out of Nul would likely be the Hulk in world breaker mode.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Nul would probably crush Doc Green from the onset of conflict. He appeared to be on a far higher level than Doc Green is on, and ripping through Adamantium like tissue paper goes a long way in convincing me of this.
Meh. Didn't Prof Hulk destroy Adamantium too? Means nothing really.

In theory, Nul is awesome. Hulk + Mjolnir level artifact + cool look. On panel, he didn't really do anything spectacular.

As to the fight, I'm still going with Nul though. Doc Green is just.........ugh.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Meh. Didn't Prof Hulk destroy Adamantium too? Means nothing really.

In theory, Nul is awesome. Hulk + Mjolnir level artifact + cool look. On panel, he didn't really do anything spectacular.

As to the fight, I'm still going with Nul though. Doc Green is just.........ugh.

Remember your words here. Mjolnir level weapon. Nul's weapon was nearly as durable as Mjolnir, and he crushed it with his bare hands. I agree that the Worthy were pretty underwhelming, but then again, so were the Phoenix Five. They did it on purpose, because if the Worthy, and P5 were portrayed based on power scaling, Marvel Earth would have ended. It's called PIS for a reason right?

carver9
Nul weapon was classified as Mjlonir with no differences. Nul crushed it like it was nothing. Insane ft. He was the god of strength. Too bad he didn't last long. Doc Green is a beast as well though. His strength has no bounds. He can do well here.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Nul weapon was classified as Mjlonir with no differences. Nul crushed it like it was nothing. Insane ft. He was the god of strength. Too bad he didn't last long. Doc Green is a beast as well though. His strength has no bounds. He can do well here.

Wasn't Doc Green getting the hell beaten out of him by the Abomination zombie? It doesn't make sense for him to do well against a guy strong enough to crush Mjolnir level weapons. Nul was just portrayed wrong, and when it was his time to shine he got floated and BFR'd. The reason why Nul didn't work was due to Banner's unique psyche. Part of him may have even enjoyed having Nul stuck in there with him. The Hulk is a very interesting character in terms of psychological perspectives.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't Doc Green getting the hell beaten out of him by the Abomination zombie? It doesn't make sense for him to do well against a guy strong enough to crush Mjolnir level weapons. Nul was just portrayed wrong, and when it was his time to shine he got floated and BFR'd. The reason why Nul didn't work was due to Banner's unique psyche. Part of him may have even enjoyed having Nul stuck in there with him. The Hulk is a very interesting character in terms of psychological perspectives.

Naah, that wasn't Doc Green that fought the Abomination Zombie (this Zombie was far more powerful than the original), that was Indestructible Hulk and there was a lot of context involved in that fight. Not only was Hulk weakened due to the bullet Banner took to the back of the head that blew his brains out, he was also weakened from Abomination using some type of radiation against him that nullified his power.

Doc has been pretty crazy lately.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, that wasn't Doc Green that fought the Abomination Zombie (this Zombie was far more powerful than the original), that was Indestructible Hulk and there was a lot of context involved in that fight. Not only was Hulk weakened due to the bullet Banner took to the back of the head that blew his brains out, he was also weakened from Abomination using some type of radiation against him that nullified his power.

Doc has been pretty crazy lately.

Oh yeah, now I remember. Thanks for that. but you don't believe that Doc Green Hulk would beat the Green Scar amped with enchantments do you? I can't see it myself. At least not based off of implied power. The only Hulk that i could see beating Nul for a majority is the Green Scar at world breaker levels.

carver9
I can't see him beating Nul but he will give him a good fight. Nul for some strange reason didn't fight. He just stood there and took abuse, I guess to show that he was unstoppable. He can't afford to do that against Doc, someone that is packing planet shaking strength. Someone that is stronger than anyone he's faced.

Stoic
Fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.