Deathstroke vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Go!

long pig
Really, ****ers?
Debate this dammit.

zopzop
Is this strictly H2H or does DS get to use all his gear?

Strictly H2H, probably Cage.

DS with all his gear, probably DS.

long pig
Not h2h.
Normal equip.

zopzop
Originally posted by long pig
Not h2h.
Normal equip. Originally posted by zopzop
DS with all his gear, probably DS.

Stoic
Cage gets my vote. He impressed me with his ability to take heavy damage from Proxima. He also has decent combat ability for a character of his strength class. I see Deathstroke at a huge disadvantage up close where Luke would dominate him with strength.

cdtm
Slade wins, with ease.

Blue Area Vet
Cage crushes with ease.

DarkSaint85
Deathstroke pressure points him.

Then uses the Godkiller sword.

byrdgang21
I want to say Cage wins but I have to give this to Slade. His gear should give him the edge and his H2h skill should be far enough over Luke's to make up for the strength difference.

Juk3n
Slade.

Better Fighter.
Geared for smashing Metas.
Faster, more agile by a long margin.

carver9
DS stomps

leonidas
i don't think it would be a stomp, but i'd def take slade for a heavy majority.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Deathstroke pressure points him.

Then uses the Godkiller sword. pressure points were only really effective on cage once. Isn't the Godkiller sword new to Slade's arsenal? I don't think he's allowed to use it here.

abhilegend
Cage wins. If you think he loses, you are automatically racist and SJW will torch your PC.

ha-som

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cage wins. If you think he loses, you are automatically racist and SJW will torch your PC.

ha-som

Joking about racism is a good idea?

Juk3n
You can joke about anything, even peeing on a minor. Don't turn it into something it's not dude, don't be that guy. smile

Stoic
Originally posted by Juk3n
Slade.

Better Fighter.
Geared for smashing Metas.
Faster, more agile by a long margin.

I don't care too much about the geared for smashing Metas part. What i want to know is, how far apart are these two in terms of agility, combat skill, strength, speed, and intelligence. These are the main factors that will decide this IMO. Slade's skill would have to far above Cage's in order to make his victory a "stomp", or in order to defeat Cage with "ease".

Blue Area Vet
You can joke about anything, even peeing on a minor. Don't turn it into something it's not dude, don't be that guy. smile

Thanks, but I'm the dude that doesn't insert racial jokes where they don't belong. And no, you can't joke about peeing on a minor, not in all settings.

The Nuul

I still like R Kelly's music.

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Nuul
I still like R Kelly's music.

I knew someone would get it.

:-)

long pig
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't care too much about the geared for smashing Metas part. What i want to know is, how far apart are these two in terms of agility, combat skill, strength, speed, and intelligence. These are the main factors that will decide this IMO. Slade's skill would have to far above Cage's in order to make his victory a "stomp", or in order to defeat Cage with "ease".
Strength and durability go to Luke. Speed, agility, skill and intelligence goes to slade.
I dunno about godkiller sword, but I do know his grenades ****ed up the entire justice league, including superman.

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
probably DS. thumb up Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Godkiller sword. Haven't been following Deathstroke. What's this???

deathslash
Originally posted by ODG
thumb up Haven't been following Deathstroke. What's this??? exactly what the name implies. It's a sword that's powerful enough to kill gods. However, he only just got it, so I wouldn't count it as part of his standard gear

long pig
I read about the godkiller, I don't know if its shown anything powerful yet.
Although, a guy like ds with a mjolnir level weapon is intriguing as ****. His intelligence and skills alone make him a huge threat.

HulkIsHulk
Slade wins an extremely hard fought majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.