Dark Jedi ranking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
how would you rank the following Dark Jedi from strongest to weakest
Sora Bulq, Asajj Ventress, Tol Skorr, Kariden Sey, Aurra Sing, Komari Vosa, Maris Brood, Barriss Offee, The Inquisitor

Fated Xtasy
I'd say...

#1 - Asajj Ventress

#2 - Aurra Sing

#3 - Barriss Offee

#4 - Sora Bulq

#5 - Tol Skorr/Maris

#6 - Komari Vosa

#6 - Greg(i.e The Inquisitor)

idk about Kadrian Sey to be honest.

Emperordmb
Excellent list Xtasy. I'd probably rank Bulq above Barriss though, and maybe have Vosa a little higher, but aside from that I pretty much agree.

ILS
Why the Darth Bane is Aurra above Sora Bulq lol? Or fecking Barriss for that matter.

Emperordmb
Probably her fight with the Jinn/Kenobi duo, her fight with Jacen, and numerous other feats and accolades compiled in a very well done thread on comicvine thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
Why the Darth Bane is Aurra above Sora Bulq lol? Or fecking Barriss for that matter.

thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS

Well, Sora's best feat is taking on a distraught Mace Windu iirc. And Barriss took on Anakin, but obviously didn't stand a chance against him, and tried running away several times. I mean, It's impressive, I agree, But, you've got Aurra whose taken on Jinn(who can be considered a peer to Mace depending on how you interpret that quote) and Obi-Wan(who was already a master swordsmen even as an initiate and grew in power and skill as he got older), then Jax Pavan who was an already talented duelist and master of multiple forms, then Jacen Solo, who was a more talented duelists than the three aforementioned characters above? Yeah, Aurra's pretty talented.

Yeah, Jacen didn't want to draw on the DS, sure, but nothing suggests his dueling ability was affected. Either way it's just my opinion.

Zenwolf
What quote says Jinn is on par with Mace exactly? Because I've never seen such a quote. In fact there is none really, if you guys are referring to the thing about Bondara that doesn't say Jinn is on par with Mace.

All that it says is that Bondara spars with superior duelists that are greater than himself which includes Windu and Jinn. So can this lie stop being spread around?

Fated Xtasy
Sorry not the quote I meant. There's another from The DM journal. But it's not about Mace. Apologies, I'm running on three hours of sleep and a 16oz of coffee

McP
1. Sora Bulq
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Barris Offee
4. Aurra Sing
5. Komari Vosa
6. Maris Brood
7. Toll Skorr
8. Kariden Sey
9. The Inquisitor

Selenial
Originally posted by McP
1. Sora Bulq
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Barris Offee
4. Aurra Sing
5. Komari Vosa
6. Maris Brood
7. Toll Skorr
8. Kariden Sey
9. The Inquisitor

See now this is a good list.

I'd rate Maris above Vosa and Sing, but other than that, thumb up

McP
Yeah, I wasn't sure. Perhaps #6 for Maris and Vosa above Sing? Idk, those three were hardest for me.

Beniboybling
EDIT: nvm

Kosmos Supreme
McP's list would also be my own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.