TEAM LOKI =Vs= TEAM DR.STRANGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Cls.Loki
Cls.Thor
Cls.Hercules
Ares

Vs

Dr.Strange
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Namor

Scoobless
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Cls.Loki
Cls.Thor
Cls.Hercules
Ares

Vs

Dr.Strange
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Namor

Loki & Co FTW

Time-Immemorial
Strange is the the sorcerer supreme.

zopzop
T2 can do it with moderate difficulty but only if they match up like how I have it.

Loki > Strange (but Strange can hold out for a while)
Thor >= Surfer (more or less, Surfer can hold on for a while before he goes down)
Hulk >>>> Herc
Namor >>>> Ares

Namor destroys Ares, then helps Hulk destroy Herc (not that Hulk needs the help but it's just faster this way). Hulk/Namor then assist Surfer and destroy Thor. The three of them then destroy Loki.

Added bonus is, Team Strange actually has experience working together for a while since they are the original Defenders.

long pig
Strange>Loki. All day. Feats don't lie.
Strange has beaten characters thousands of times more powerful than loki.

zopzop
Originally posted by long pig
Strange>Loki. All day. Feats don't lie.
Strange has beaten characters thousands of times more powerful than loki.
And yet, the time they fought, Loki was about to overpower him till Thor jumped in to save the day.

long pig
When? When he was still an apprentice? Strange couldn't even fly yet.
When thanos had the gauntlet, he abducted every being in the universe who he considered a threat to his omnipotence. Strange was the first one he went after....he never even bothered with Loki.

zopzop
When? When he was still an apprentice? Strange couldn't even fly yet.

No, I'll give you that one. Strange wasn't even Sorcerer Supreme yet.

The fight I'm talking about happened in the 90s. Loki was about to crush Strange, then Thor showed up and saved the day.

long pig
Originally posted by zopzop
No, I'll give you that one. Strange wasn't even Sorcerer Supreme yet.

The fight I'm talking about happened in the 90s. Loki was about to crush Strange, then Thor showed up and saved the day.
Im trying to think but i can only recall their first meeting when ds wasnt sorcerer supreme and in 1992, right after strange lost his title of sorcerer supreme.
Both times Loki had prep.

Either way, no prep, strange is considered the most powerful sorcerer in the 616 according to eternity and his feats are literally teirs above Loki. I'm not saying it'd be easy, but strange has a litany of skyfathers who he can channel in a fight.
A good contrast in gauging powers between the two is the scan where strange has mephisto bound in chains opposed to the scan where mephisto has Loki on a dog chain.

zopzop
Im trying to think but i can only recall their first meeting when ds wasnt sorcerer supreme and in 1992, right after strange lost his title of sorcerer supreme.
Both times Loki had prep.

Either way, no prep, strange is considered the most powerful sorcerer in the 616 according to eternity and his feats are literally teirs above Loki. I'm not saying it'd be easy, but strange has a litany of skyfathers who he can channel in a fight.
A good contrast in gauging powers between the two is the scan where strange has mephisto bound in chains opposed to the scan where mephisto has Loki on a dog chain.
Dude, I'm not disagreeing with you. Strange SHOULD stomp the sh|t out of Loki. But on panel it's a different story.

The Loki/Strange fight I'm referring to took place when Thor was having those weakness fits. Maybe ODG, Cely, Rage, or Jake has the scans handy.

long pig
Originally posted by zopzop
Dude, I'm not disagreeing with you. Strange SHOULD stomp the sh|t out of Loki. But on panel it's a different story.

The Loki/Strange fight I'm referring to took place when Thor was having those weakness fits. Maybe ODG, Cely, Rage, or Jake has the scans handy.
I don't know why it doesn't ring any bells..

I've literally read every strange comic ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.