Yes...but does it have a Cookie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Something I think that needs to be done as a bit of Community Outreach. Do you hate having to sit thru movie credits nowadays waiting to see if there is a "Cookie" or not? Well as a person that likes to get that 50 gallon drum of cheap soda when going to a movie....I find it very helpful to know this at the end of a movie. Not asking for spoilers just asking....Is there a Cookie?

Like for example. I know that the upcoming Ant-man movie has two cookies in the Credits. Now people will know if they will have to hold it or make the dash for relief at the end of the movie.

Feel free to join in.

smokin'

Inhuman
There are always leaks. Especially for big movies. So we always know beforehand.
Like your Antman example. We already know they're will be 2 end credit scenes.

Patient_Leech
Interesting idea... it would be good to have a thread to come to to find out the scoop if anything is known one way or another. I waited around during the credits of Jurassic World to no avail.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Inhuman
There are always leaks. Especially for big movies. So we always know beforehand.
Like your Antman example. We already know they're will be 2 end credit scenes.

Apperanlty NOT EVERYBODY is a "Leak-o-phile". I try to AVOID those sites because I don't like spoilers. But just to know that there is a cookie is not a spoiler.

Kazenji
Don't buy a drink when seeing a movie, Problem solved.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
If he dies of dehydration, you'll be responsible!

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nah, more than likely he's saving him from diabetes.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji

But if I don't buy the drink I won't have any thing to mix my whisky with!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Nah, more than likely he's saving him from diabetes.

laughing

Originally posted by Flyattractor
But if I don't buy the drink I won't have any thing to mix my whisky with!

Why would you want to mix it with anything?

Lobo called. He's disappointed.

Flyattractor

Why would you want to mix it with anything?

Lobo called. He's disappointed.

Its called being COVERT! Cause I like to enjoy my booze at the movie and that doesn't include a bunch of Health Dorks like Leech getting all dick bent when I chug from my hip flask.

Patient_Leech
I'm all about getting buzzed at the theater. Never have understood why they don't sell beer at the movies. At Captain America 2 I snuck in a couple beers. No one notices or cares.

Flyattractor
I snuck in a 30 pack once. It made 300 a lot more fun.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm all about getting buzzed at the theater. Never have understood why they don't sell beer at the movies. At Captain America 2 I snuck in a couple beers. No one notices or cares.

I would think "Theater Beer" would be worst priced then stadium beer.

And I snuck a 30 pack in to a movie once. It made 300 a lot more fun.

Surtur
This is one thing I hate about movie theaters, I think they should let you know before hand whether or not there will be a post credit scene. Nothing special, just a short message on screen prior to the movie starting such as "stick around after the credits for a bonus scene".

Otherwise it's just going to give people yet another reason to avoid theaters. Being able to order a movie "On Demand" the same day it hits theaters is already a thing and as time passes more and more movies will be doing this..so sooner or later theaters will be a thing of the past IMO, so why help it?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Surtur
This is one thing I hate about movie theaters, I think they should let you know before hand whether or not there will be a post credit scene. Nothing special, just a short message on screen prior to the movie starting such as "stick around after the credits for a bonus scene".

not bad.

Also, dont some pixar movie posters have a small ad that tells the audience it will feature a "pixar movie short" before the movie?

Maybe something like that.

Unless the plan is for you to miss the after credit scene and youll have to go see the movie again.

Flyattractor
not bad.

Also, dont some pixar movie posters have a small ad that tells the audience it will feature a "pixar movie short" before the movie?

Maybe something like that.

Unless the plan is for you to miss the after credit scene and youll have to go see the movie again.

But if someone told him before hand there was one he wouldn't have to miss it.

Kazenji

Have a drink before he gets to the cinema.

Surtur

This could be the reason, but they overestimate people. Only the most hardcore of people would do this. 99% of people would just look up what the scene was on wiki, or watch it on youtube.

Though for me if I had my way I would get rid of the post credits scene all together. If they have a scene then...put it at the end of the movie. Instead they make you sit there for 5 minutes waiting for the credits to roll, credits which nobody reads anyways, and most people spend the time playing on their phone or something. So it is more or less pointless to put scenes after the credits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.