What if Marvel declares that Storm is a mixture of all races?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe aka Storm is black. But the scan below tells us she is something else.

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv31/sixhoursoflucy/storm-uxm253_zps0c0128ce.jpg

So what if Marvel officially declares that she is a mixture of all races?

Would you accept it?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, I would. Stranger stuff happens in Marvel.

What comic is that scan from, btw?

StiltmanFTW
Ah, Uncanny #253. Forgot to look up the file name.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, I would. Stranger stuff happens in Marvel.

What comic is that scan from, btw?

She can be a mixture of all races and still be dominantly black.

So I went for yes too. smile

BeyonderGod
Would be stupid.

RLAAMJR.
I think Marvel declaring Storm as a mixture of all races will make her a more unique comic character that everyone can relate too. And her being a mixture of all races would be an answer for those who are asking for their race to be represented. I am a filipino and there's no popular filipino character in marvel nor DC but if Storm is a mixture of all races, though dominantly black, i would still see a part of her as representing the filipino race.

Wei Phoenix
Throwing like 1/64th Persian in her wouldn't be covering the Persian demographic nor be seen as an awesome representation of Persian culture or racial advancement.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Throwing like 1/64th Persian in her wouldn't be covering the Persian demographic nor be seen as an awesome representation of Persian culture or racial advancement.

Better than nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.